Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vitamins & Supplements Community

Hi . Question I have been taking magnesium citrate in powder. Today I diluted the thing in water as usual and proceeded to drink it, appa...
Hi, A woman 66years old was taking b12 vitamin with folic acid 1000mg/400mg around 20 days. It seems the was a overdose, there is a ro...
I've had weird heart symptoms and anxiety after taking 3 g of leftover amoxicillin. It started with the anxiety and a heavy, fast heart r...
I have had a serious iron deficiency. My hemoglobin was 8.2 and I was given multiple iron infusions and they can only get my hemoglobin t...
Hello, I have pain in my joints and I have been taking this medicine DEPO MEDROL INJ 40MG 1VIALX1ML from here as per prescription. I ha...
It is oval shaped and has light blue dots mixed in. It is blank on one side, and then it is scored on the other R |159. I have never seen...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1714899967
Nelson, New Zealand
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.