Aa
A
A
Close
A place to Relax Group
A place to Relax, is a group for those who wish to take their minds off of their pain, or any other problem life may throw your way, to relax and have fun. You may play games, chat about Tv shows/movies, books, video games, sports, etc. Any topic is allowed to be discussed here, EXCEPT medical issues. Why? Since this group is based on temporarily forgetting the pain/worries of everyday life, and helping you relax, those type of posts are banned. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for joining! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :)
1 - 20 (of 45) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I joined this forum a few days ago. Is anybody on this forum ?
1 answer |
My favorite musical band is The Eagles. I actually saw The Eagles in concert in 1998. I bought an Eagles T shirt at that time which I ...
1 answer |
Yesterday I posted the question. Is anyone on this forum? What I meant to say is anyone visiting this forum ? I noticed that the last...
1 answer |
Just joined this forum a few days ago. I liked the name of this group because who doesn't like a place to relax. Eve
Here's another game: 1st person should post a word. (For example: Pet) 2nd person should post a word associated with the 1st. (For ...
1013 answers |
Wondering if there was anyone around here? I'm pretty new to this and pretty new to the internet.
6 answers |
One person should name a band The next posts one song by the above band, then posts the next band under the song title. This game wo...
181 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
I like the idea of socializing in an area related to pain issues and forgetting about the pain. I know pain is an annoying way of life bu...
2 answers |
Let's play a game. The 1st person posts an animal. The 2nd person uses the last letter of that animal's name, and posts a new ani...
98 answers |
4435393 tn?1354550171
??
Anyone still an active member of this group?
1 answer |
If for some reason, you were only allowed to have one dog or cat (Only one pet in total), which one would you have? Why?
12 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Well, the Thanksgiving holidays are over with and I can actually say I enjoyed them for the first time in years. My former years have bee...
2 answers |
Thank you for joining "A place to Relax". I hope you will enjoy it here! :)
8 answers |
Hey guys I got.my diagnosis about a month ago and recovery has been awesome. However, is there any males or females near my age between 2...
2 answers |
What is your Horoscope Sign? Sorry, I only could list a max of 8 poll choices. (If you are one of the following under this sent...
5 answers |
This is a game for people who love watching TV and/or Movies. :) Rules: The first person would post a piece of dialog, a...
17 answers |
If you were only allowed to have one pet at home total what would it be? Why?
4 answers |
1110049 tn?1409405744
I live 70 miles from London and of course there is Olympic Fever in UK just now. I won't get to see any events. I live quite near to wh...
1 answer |
606340 tn?1371501412
Mine is "inside a dog" What dogs see, smell and know. By Alexandra Horowitz Causes a dog-loving heart to flutter with astonishment and ...
2 answers |
How about we play a game using Christian Music? The first person would post the name of a singer/band (Example: Newsboys), and the...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
5 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 25