Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3504) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My psychiatrist and I have tried over 30 medications for my Generalized Anxiety, NONE of which have even remotely helped and my symptoms ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experie...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I already explained my problem in the other post, but he always give me the same problem over and over. The reason why I haven't gotten a...
1 answer |
I have a severe case of ADHD and anxiety. My anxiety disorder has been improving thank goodness, but my ADHD hasn't. My doctor always mak...
My 6 yr. old son started focalin 5 days ago and has since started wetting his pants and blinking his eyes. I looked for a list of tics an...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I am 27 years old about 135 lbs. and a mom of 3. I was diagnosed with severe ADHD in February of 2015. My physician started me of...
1 answer |
I'm a fourteen year old girl, and ever since o can remember, I've n bed been good at concentrating. Even with small tasks, like getting d...
4 answers |
My 8 year old has been on Vyvanse now for almost two years with having to increase his dose just once. We held him back last year and it ...
1 answer |
After years of failed Anxiety meds, my psych wants to try an ADD med although doesnt believe I have ADD. I have been diagnosed with Gener...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi my name is Chance i have ADHD with a uncontrollable violent impulse and up until the 6th grade i didn't know i had it but the day i f...
2 answers |
My granddaughter (6yrs old) is now taking 2 mg of Guanfacine HCL ER 24hr. It has helped with her outbursts and she is much more focused....
2 answers |
I have difficulty at times staying what I call in the zone and processing information mainly by reading or audio processing. I easily ge...
2 answers |
My name is Bob, and I have had ADHD as long as I have lived. I have taken Ritalin for most of my life, but my doctor recently switched my...
1 answer |
My son has had his IQ tested every year (ages 3,4,5,6), it has always been 65. He was diagnosed with severe ADHD and we started him on me...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Help I've mixed up mine and my nephews staying medication I've took 60mg of Ratilin by accident. My hearts pounding I feel out it I'm dri...
1 answer |
My son who is 9 yrs old has started Vyvanse since January of this year. He is currently on about 25 mg of Vyvanse. The only thing that I ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been taking Ritalin (20 mg) not for ADD but for another health issue since January of 2015. From then on until around May of t...
1 answer |
MS, 22 years, Provigil / Nuvigil just not effective > 2 hrs, what is next ? Adderall ? I shut down around 1-2 PM, having an effect on...
1 answer |
My son was diagnosed with ADHD with impulsivity at 2 years old. I started medication 2 years ago and he has been on 3mL of Quillivant for...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My son is currently on 7.5mg of Ritalin. He is very whiney and obsesses over things like what he is going to do next, or where he is goi...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
6 hrs ago
Blank
day 4 - Concerta ER
Sep 25 by Amber98
Blank
Day 2/3 of Methyphenidate ER
Sep 24 by Amber98
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources