Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3513) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3116129 tn?1341894137
My daughter is 8 years old and she was diagnosed with ADHD, December of last year, she is on medication daily and it helps with her Acade...
6 answers |
So I have been having severe concentration problems from the past few weeks.Right now I am not even able to read a single page properly.T...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I take 1.5 mg Klonopin + 50 mgs of Vyvanse. I have ADD but the Vyvanse is also prescribed for depression as I cannot take absolutely any ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
33 answers | 2 comments |
447130 tn?1225474466
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
20 answers | 2 comments |
What is he testing for when they do take the test?
1 answer |
I do know that many people with sensitive central nervous system are affected by fluorescent light (causing flickers that are hardly perc...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter is prescribed ritalin and takes it at school. The doctor did a Urinalysis test and sent the sample to yhe lab. Well that did...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please help... I have been having problems with my 7 year old wiping poop all over things ( walls, floors, clothes, ect) even at school...
1 answer |
My partner of 4years has add and adhd just wondering if anybody could help or keypointers from someone who spouse with someone similar,...
12 answers |
My 6 yr. old son started focalin 5 days ago and has since started wetting his pants and blinking his eyes. I looked for a list of tics an...
8 answers | 2 comments |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
6 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started taking focalin because I've been kind of depressed and when I take it, it makes me feel kind of like I'm "on top" b...
1 answer |
1666464 tn?1303228958
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that there's going to be some matters in here in which I "completely" understand that they'v...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers |
I am 22 years old, I was diagnosed with ADD then ADHD as a child. I quit taking Ritalin and Concerta after Elementary school if not befor...
9 answers |
My husband and I have been separated for 8 months. Still seeing only each other during this time. Honestly the last few weeks before he...
1 answer |
My son was diagnosed with ADHD with impulsivity at 2 years old. I started medication 2 years ago and he has been on 3mL of Quillivant for...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My doctor has me on welubturon 150mg, strattera 25mg and klonopin 1mg. The klonopin for sleep. I love the way the other two make me feel ...
2 answers |
was on adderall for 4 months 10 mg a day and now have switched to ritalin (its a long story) and 5mg not enough so i went up to another 5...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Balanced baking soda,...
Jan 15
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
Jan 14
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 uploaded new photos
Jan 14
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank