Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 6 yr. old son started focalin 5 days ago and has since started wetting his pants and blinking his eyes. I looked for a list of tics an...
8 answers | 2 comments |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
6 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started taking focalin because I've been kind of depressed and when I take it, it makes me feel kind of like I'm "on top" b...
1 answer |
1666464 tn?1303228958
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that there's going to be some matters in here in which I "completely" understand that they'v...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
32 answers | 1 comment |
447130 tn?1225474466
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
19 answers | 2 comments |
I am 22 years old, I was diagnosed with ADD then ADHD as a child. I quit taking Ritalin and Concerta after Elementary school if not befor...
9 answers |
My husband and I have been separated for 8 months. Still seeing only each other during this time. Honestly the last few weeks before he...
1 answer |
My son was diagnosed with ADHD with impulsivity at 2 years old. I started medication 2 years ago and he has been on 3mL of Quillivant for...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My doctor has me on welubturon 150mg, strattera 25mg and klonopin 1mg. The klonopin for sleep. I love the way the other two make me feel ...
2 answers |
was on adderall for 4 months 10 mg a day and now have switched to ritalin (its a long story) and 5mg not enough so i went up to another 5...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
91 answers | 1 comment |
I take 50mg of Vyvanse daily and have allergies ever now and then. Is it ok to take Benadryl while I'm taking Vyvanse?
1 answer |
514443 tn?1224596174
I started taking 10mg of Adderall back in July. Around September I started taking an additional 5mg at noon time. It was working great fo...
13 answers |
I have a severe case of ADHD and anxiety. My anxiety disorder has been improving thank goodness, but my ADHD hasn't. My doctor always mak...
1 answer |
My psychiatrist and I have tried over 30 medications for my Generalized Anxiety, NONE of which have even remotely helped and my symptoms ...
3 answers | 6 comments |
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experie...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I already explained my problem in the other post, but he always give me the same problem over and over. The reason why I haven't gotten a...
1 answer |
Okay so I am 27 years old about 135 lbs. and a mom of 3. I was diagnosed with severe ADHD in February of 2015. My physician started me of...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources