Aa
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

21 - 40 (of 3467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 10 year old son has ADHD inattentive type and anxiety. We are just starting to treat the anxiety now. He took celexa and I didn't see a difference in his anxiety. We weaned him off of it and took a 2 week hiatus from antidepressants a...
  Posted
I don't know where to start...firstly, my grandson CAN be a wonderfully sweet loving little boy, he has his moments. I thought the "terrible two's" was going to be a phase, now he's moved well into the 3's, & it seems worse?! He does "s...
  Posted
Hello If you are trained in administering / interpreting the 'Test Of Variables of Attention' ( TOVA test) you may be able to answer the following 1.Is there a norm so to speak , about the average response times to the target for healt...
  Posted
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switching him to Concerta. Any thought son this medication? I am new at trying to deal with ADHA, my son ...
  Posted
My psychiatrist informed me last week that new federal laws require him to see me every month to get my Adderall prescription refilled. Previously, I would see him every three months and simply pick up my prescription from his office on ...
  Posted
I have ADD but I think I have more mental health issues. Whenever I get mad or I'm thinking, I do this weird thing where I clasp my hands toget her really tight and bite my thumb. Also I rock back and forth and bang my head. I have synth...
  Posted
990354 tn?1307136486
Hey I am worried about my sister! She is on Vyvanse right now at thiry mgs but does NOT take it daily. Her husband takes twenty mgs of Adderall daily, and sometimes she will take an adderall instead of a vyvanse. Is this safe?? I don'...
  Posted
Hello! I've recently started taking 10mg a day of Adderall. My doc thought I had bi-polar but now seems to think it's ADHD. I'm 30 years old. My question is: Have any of you experienced extreme muscle tension? Jaw, neck, upper back, e...
  Posted
I am 56 and was finally diagnosed with ADD four years ago. Prior to that I had had periodical depression as well mood swings since the age 12 and through out the years I was prescribed all sorts of anti-depressant medication as well as E...
  Posted
My son has been on concerta 72ml for yrs. My Dr started drug testing to make sure it is in his system. I make sure he takes it every morning I check mouth and tongue. He has had 3 test in 3 weeks and all 3 come back neg. Any help as to w...
  Posted
My daughter is 18 years of age, she was prescribed 20 mg of Vyvanse, the first drug she has ever taken in her life besides an antibiotic. She woke up and took the 20 mg dose of the drug that morning as usual, and this was exactly two mon...
  Posted
17154138 tn?1454146532
Hi! So I've heard of this happening but didn't know exactly where to post it so I thought this would be an appropriate place. I have always been an artist, ever since I was a baby. However, my family would always make fun of me because...
  Posted
7420684 tn?1391042629
I have ADD inattentive, clinical depression, GAD and Social Anxiety. I have tried Prozac, effexor, zoloft, and wellbutrin that I recall. I have not had much luck with any of them. I have tried vyvanse for my ADD and I would hyperfocus on...
  Posted
My 5yr old beautiful boy has adhd/mild autism. I chose to go the natural route vs ritalin. He's on a gfcf diet and as well as avoiding foods he's allergic to. I am seeing a naturopath and homeopath to treat his condition. He's on multivi...
  Posted
Hi my name is Chance i have ADHD with a uncontrollable violent impulse and up until the 6th grade i didn't know i had it but the day i found out was the day i got put on medication for it and everyday since then i've been researching AD...
  Posted
I take 30mg adderall xr on a daily basis. But tomorrow I have a 1/2 a day at school, so I was planning on taking my 5mg quick release. But I don't know how many to take. So how much should I take? 6?
  Posted
Does anyone take the two together? The dr didn't mention any side effects but when I googled it some came up so I'm just curious. I'm on the lowest dose of both.
  Posted
I have depression anxiety bipolar and now they have diagnosed me with adhd, everything really finally makes sense for the years and years my life has been a revolving door. I just feel alone and lost, people that don't have these issues ...
  Posted
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experienced this?
  Posted
1666464 tn?1303228958
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that there's going to be some matters in here in which I "completely" understand that they've been over before. Each case is unique and I hope that anybody who posts here understands that. Any...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
3 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
3 hrs ago
Blank
cracker420 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
4 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank