Aa
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

21 - 40 (of 3451) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11352669_tn?1417490101
Does anyone feel like I do or can explain what I feel and see in the comedown of my daily dose of concerta (63mg) [it happens around 4:30 PM to 8-9 PM, and I take the concerta around 8:15AM before school) -very dilated pupils -s...
Z7NU | Last answer
pot
hi i'm 16 years old and i have ADHD and my pills are not working anymore should i smoke pot???
finnegan489 | Last answer
I was just diagnosed with ADHD. How the hell did I make it this far? I'm extremely disorganized, easily distracted, very forgetful, fidgety, and I've never, ever read a book from cover to cover. I never realized the extremely high stress...
Finallyananswer | Last answer
I have bin diagnosed ADHD at age13, I started treatment for it after a series of depression and panick attacks, I was told by a psychologist that I have a comorbid disorder; ADHD,Anxiety and depression. I was treated with Risperdal and R...
sinsta | Last answer
I have been taking the "generic" Adderall 20 mg tablet for some years now (6-7) I requested the generic since it is cheaper, but since it is a tablet and not a capsule, Im aware that all that time it was IR, not XR as the prescription re...
RinniMark | Last answer
Does Concerta really work? My son has been on it for ADD and ODD since the summer. Since school started he has been unable to focus and has had problems following directions/instructins in class. He doesn't listen to the teachers and arg...
tamlloyd | Last answer
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
dave13131313 | Last answer
Does anyone know if adderall makes u lose your sex drive im also going off prozac and on wellbutrin,xanax and estridiol estrogen patch (just added recently)
hazyworld | Last answer
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
dave13131313 | Posted
990354_tn?1307136486
Hey I am worried about my sister! She is on Vyvanse right now at thiry mgs but does NOT take it daily. Her husband takes twenty mgs of Adderall daily, and sometimes she will take an adderall instead of a vyvanse. Is this safe?? I don'...
Ali1226172 | Last comment
Does strattera give any false positive reading for a urine or hair follicle test? Would it come up as a amphetamine or methamphetamine, or any other illegal substance?
Healthadvisory | Last answer
Hello, I have been taking small amounts of ephedrin over the last few days as a study aid for final exams. Now, my friend has presented me with vyvanese, which I am considering to take but i'm worrisome about the interaction. I am not ta...
Natasha1234512 | Last answer
7882607_tn?1395042047
I live in Collier county, Florida and must have gone to just about every pharmacy in the county and not a one was able to fill my prescription for Adderall. My psychiatrist even changed my prescription to Ritalin; still I am unable to o...
superhyped | Last answer
13246092_tn?1429156425
I have been taking vyvance for several years. I feel that my does was too high as a child but now I am 21 (female) and have come down to 30mg. When I am on it I feel great though I do experience some side effects (obsessiveness, loss of ...
Lane137 | Last answer
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that possible?? im sick of insurance not paying for this medication yet not getting any other substantial be...
linz7 | Last answer
1018329_tn?1448983765
My son is in kindergarten this year, he goes to school with another little boy that I have been told has A.D.H.D. Every day while the children line up for school the other little boy is pretty mean and nasty to my son. He hits, slaps, sp...
KAnuCmEY | Last answer
First off were on medi-cal A few years back my son had what you would call tounge tied and his doctor said it was not bad enuff to fix but it was difficult to understand my son. While playing ball my son got his front teeth knocked out ...
sdj75 | Last answer
One of my children just turned 10 and is in the 5th grade. He was diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds at 7. He has calmed down in class when on the meds, but it is by no means perfect. He does well with academics but his behavior is not ...
NHMom38 | Last answer
Wondering if anyone has twin boys that have behavior issues aged 4. I cant enjoy them because they are forever in trouble. They know what they do is naughty but they continue to do it day in day out. They are now attending theor 2nd pr...
cblakemore86 | Last answer
I am newly diagnosed with adult ADD (ADHD) and have a new prescription for Adderall 10mg. (generic) I have a few questions that maybe some folks have experience and can give me advice. I took my first dose yesterday. I cannot believe ...
Summygirl | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
1 hr ago
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
15 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
17 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897_tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources