Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 3497) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im a 34 year old female just diagnosed with ADD. my dr out me on strattera because of an existing heart problem. I started it 5 days ag...
3 answers |
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
39 answers | 2 comments |
Blessings! I am doing a job search, but working freelance trying to develop & sell a course. I enrolled in medicaid, but have suffered fr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
why does make me feel like I am in a very depressed state and sleep and extremely tired ?
1 answer |
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experie...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I'm considering taking my child to Learning Technics (www.learningtechnics.com) They said the use "specifically target neurological activ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
i hallucinated, had numbing in all my body, tripped reaally bad for the first couple hours and my chest hurts, cant sleep cant focus am c...
1 answer |
I've been taking 36 mg of concerta for a couple months. I don't take it everyday. I take it on the days I will need it. I hadn't taken it...
1 answer |
2106542 tn?1333931739
I'm a 40 year old male. I took Concerta 27mg about a month ago and felt slightly more caffeinated than a cup of coffee and no "focused-at...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Alright, I do not want to go into too many d├ętails, because I have about a three year battle and I would DEFINATELY need to sit with seve...
1 answer |
I'm 32 years old and have struggled with both Adhd and weight problems. I went to see my doctor and he put me on phentermine 37.5mg once ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 32 years old and have struggled with both Adhd and weight problems. I went to see my doctor and he put me on phentermine 37.5mg once ...
Hi, so im a highschool student, and i was prescribed with Adderal..long story short it just didnt work out. I stared off on 15mg and it w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 7 years old. He is very sweet and loving. Since he's been in school, he has been behind in learning. He has a really hard time ...
2 answers |
My psychiatrist informed me last week that new federal laws require him to see me every month to get my Adderall prescription refilled. P...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Ive learned that generics are not exacly the same as the brand . They are allowed to have different fillers etc. Up to 20 % diierence fr...
I'm 30 I have struggled all my life with focus and just having my crap together.. but as a kid ADHD was never talked about and was just t...
1 answer |
Well im a 32 yr old male and suffer from severe adhd, bi-polar, and depression. Been on lexapro and adderall for about two years it has b...
2 answers |
My husband has been diagnosed with dementia but I think he should be treated for ADHD. He talks continuously and talks to himself all th...
1 answer |
My 12 yr old son has been on adderall for the last several years. We started on concerta but he was loosing weight on those but he also h...
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
11 hrs ago
Blank
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Blank
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources