Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 3555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello , I'm 21 and have taken ADHD med (adderall and now vyvanse ) my whole life (since I was 6) it helped me amazingly all in elementa...
1 answer |
My younger sister who is 10 has always being so hard to control .. I remember when she was a baby she would cry she didn't wanna sit on h...
1 answer |
my son is going into grade 2 and he's been really really struggling with reading. the teacher says sometimes he acts dyslexic and sometim...
3 answers |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
36 answers | 11 comments |
I have been taking Vyvanse for ADD for a few months. Since taking it I have developed pain associated with bowel movements; hemmorrhoids...
5 answers |
So my daughter who is 4 has recently been kicked out of a daycare that she was enrolled in for 2 years now because of her bad behavior an...
1 answer | 3 comments |
i am currently on 50 mg of vyvanse, have been on it for about a year, and over time it have been proving less and less effective. Also,...
1 answer |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
92 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm currently a 31 male and have ADHD. I've been on concerta, adderall (max dose 30mg XR), and now I'm taking Vyvanse. I also ta...
5 answers |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
4 answers |
i have taken vyvanse, and adderall (unprescribed) on a couple of occasions to help me with my school work, but this afternoon i had one o...
13 answers |
I'm 16 years old, male, 6'3", 185 lbs. I have been prescribed Vyvanse to treat my ADD symptoms for about two years (currently at 70mg), a...
4 answers |
Hi! I've been slowly upping my Vyvanse dose & am currently taking 50mg every morning. I've noticed I can easily take a nap any time of ...
2 answers |
My daughter taking vyvanse several months ago. I believe she is abusing the drug. How would she even do that? The pill is a 50mg capsule,...
6 answers |
My son is five years old. He was recently moved from Concerta 36mg once a day to Focalin XR 10mg twice a day but still takes Concerta .01...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've noticed that a long time ago that my eyes will at moments get bigger and smaller. they will also dilate. I do take 15mg adderall ev...
2 answers |
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switch...
52 answers | 4 comments |
My young teenage son has been away at boarding school for the past 3 school years. He is home every summer and each school break. I jus...
4 answers |
I was prescribed Concerta 18mg by a psychiatrist. I am currently studying for the bar exam and have been taking one pill everyday (since ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
SquirrelDime is ...smoking a cross joint Comment
Dec 07
937868 tn?1379188559
Blank
937868 tn?1379188559
Blank
rana64 I am as frustrated with soc... Comment