Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 3481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ive learned that generics are not exacly the same as the brand . They are allowed to have different fillers etc. Up to 20 % diierence fr...
I'm 30 I have struggled all my life with focus and just having my crap together.. but as a kid ADHD was never talked about and was just t...
1 answer |
Well im a 32 yr old male and suffer from severe adhd, bi-polar, and depression. Been on lexapro and adderall for about two years it has b...
2 answers |
My husband has been diagnosed with dementia but I think he should be treated for ADHD. He talks continuously and talks to himself all th...
1 answer |
My 12 yr old son has been on adderall for the last several years. We started on concerta but he was loosing weight on those but he also h...
6 answers |
I prescribed60 mg of adderall but one week I had to take left over phentermine and 10mg adderall and my focusing was great and energy and...
8 answers |
I've been on brand name Adderall XR 15mg pills for a few months now, and I've never had any problems with side effects other than suppres...
1 answer |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
32 answers | 1 comment |
My 15 year old son has been on 15mg. of Focalin XR for over eight months and is doing well. After years of struggling in school he's fina...
10 answers | 1 comment |
3 years ago I was told I had Mitral vale prolapse my doctor said it was most likely because of my anxiety and did not seemed worried. I s...
1 answer |
What is the criteria for this drug to be prescribed for an adult that has been on it for 5 years?
1 answer |
I heard that the vyvance takes 2-7 days to come out your system to pass a dt, but the adderall only takes 2-4 days to come out to pass a ...
1 answer |
How can remove these thing
2 answers |
Hi, My child has been exhibiting some new behaviors and we are concerned. She is in the accelerated program so is highly intelligent. She...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently amid my second semester of my junior year and constantly get frustrated with my brain. I sometimes get lost and get easil...
6 answers | 1 comment |
5757880 tn?1395581622
Hi Everyone! I have a 10 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD, Anxiety, SPD/IPD and rule out of Asperger's/PDD in 2013. Currently, ...
1 answer |
I follow the site and have come to appreciate the constant contribution. I have an issue, and will like some advice on the matter. My cu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My 8 almost 9 yr old is always hyper. He seems like he can never sit still. If he's sitting still he's making wierd noises from his mouth...
7 answers |
My 10 year old son has ADHD inattentive type and anxiety. We are just starting to treat the anxiety now. He took celexa and I didn't see ...
3 answers |
I don't know where to start...firstly, my grandson CAN be a wonderfully sweet loving little boy, he has his moments. I thought the "terri...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 was starting to feel better... Comment
13 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank