Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
41 - 60 (of 3492) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
32 answers | 1 comment |
My 15 year old son has been on 15mg. of Focalin XR for over eight months and is doing well. After years of struggling in school he's fina...
10 answers | 1 comment |
3 years ago I was told I had Mitral vale prolapse my doctor said it was most likely because of my anxiety and did not seemed worried. I s...
1 answer |
What is the criteria for this drug to be prescribed for an adult that has been on it for 5 years?
1 answer |
How can remove these thing
2 answers |
Hi, My child has been exhibiting some new behaviors and we are concerned. She is in the accelerated program so is highly intelligent. She...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently amid my second semester of my junior year and constantly get frustrated with my brain. I sometimes get lost and get easil...
6 answers | 1 comment |
5757880 tn?1395581622
Hi Everyone! I have a 10 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD, Anxiety, SPD/IPD and rule out of Asperger's/PDD in 2013. Currently, ...
1 answer |
I follow the site and have come to appreciate the constant contribution. I have an issue, and will like some advice on the matter. My cu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My 8 almost 9 yr old is always hyper. He seems like he can never sit still. If he's sitting still he's making wierd noises from his mouth...
7 answers |
My 10 year old son has ADHD inattentive type and anxiety. We are just starting to treat the anxiety now. He took celexa and I didn't see ...
3 answers |
I don't know where to start...firstly, my grandson CAN be a wonderfully sweet loving little boy, he has his moments. I thought the "terri...
3 answers |
Hello If you are trained in administering / interpreting the 'Test Of Variables of Attention' ( TOVA test) you may be able to answer the...
2 answers |
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switch...
57 answers | 2 comments |
I have ADD but I think I have more mental health issues. Whenever I get mad or I'm thinking, I do this weird thing where I clasp my hands...
1 answer |
990354 tn?1307136486
Hey I am worried about my sister! She is on Vyvanse right now at thiry mgs but does NOT take it daily. Her husband takes twenty mgs of ...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I've recently started taking 10mg a day of Adderall. My doc thought I had bi-polar but now seems to think it's ADHD. I'm 30 years ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am 56 and was finally diagnosed with ADD four years ago. Prior to that I had had periodical depression as well mood swings since the ag...
1 answer |
My son has been on concerta 72ml for yrs. My Dr started drug testing to make sure it is in his system. I make sure he takes it every morn...
2 answers |
My daughter is 18 years of age, she was prescribed 20 mg of Vyvanse, the first drug she has ever taken in her life besides an antibiotic....
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
12 hrs ago
982214 tn?1471458381
Blank
krichar commented on photo
16 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 baby boy is 8 days old! Comment
19 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank