Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

61 - 80 (of 3469) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13246092 tn?1429156425
I have been taking vyvance for several years. I feel that my does was too high as a child but now I am 21 (female) and have come down to 30mg. When I am on it I feel great though I do experience some side effects (obsessiveness, loss of ...
  Posted
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that possible?? im sick of insurance not paying for this medication yet not getting any other substantial be...
  Posted
1018329 tn?1448983765
My son is in kindergarten this year, he goes to school with another little boy that I have been told has A.D.H.D. Every day while the children line up for school the other little boy is pretty mean and nasty to my son. He hits, slaps, sp...
  Posted
First off were on medi-cal A few years back my son had what you would call tounge tied and his doctor said it was not bad enuff to fix but it was difficult to understand my son. While playing ball my son got his front teeth knocked out ...
  Posted
One of my children just turned 10 and is in the 5th grade. He was diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds at 7. He has calmed down in class when on the meds, but it is by no means perfect. He does well with academics but his behavior is not ...
  Posted
Wondering if anyone has twin boys that have behavior issues aged 4. I cant enjoy them because they are forever in trouble. They know what they do is naughty but they continue to do it day in day out. They are now attending theor 2nd pr...
  Posted
I am newly diagnosed with adult ADD (ADHD) and have a new prescription for Adderall 10mg. (generic) I have a few questions that maybe some folks have experience and can give me advice. I took my first dose yesterday. I cannot believe ...
  Posted
I take morphine, Percocet, and Adderall daily, and I had to take a **** test for my pain doctor, and Adderall didn't show up on 2 test, I drink a lot of pop, water, and also been on antibiotics at the times they test me, could that make ...
  Posted
I stopped taking my Adderall for a few months several years ago. I got my prescription filled during that time and the pills ended up in the back of my closet. I didn't give them any thought for the last 3 years. They are still in the...
  Posted
i have a 11 yr old that is ADHD; he's a text book case. I had him medicated about five yrs ago and there were so many problems (not sleeping, loss of appetite and weight, heart racing, etc) that i decided something so problematic couldnt...
  Posted
Hi, for a long time I have felt like I had ADHD. I asked my mom to get checked, but she doubts I have it and says I am a teenager. Though I feel like my case is too extreme to just be a teacher. I do sit still in class. I shake a lot...
  Posted
514443 tn?1224596174
I started taking 10mg of Adderall back in July. Around September I started taking an additional 5mg at noon time. It was working great for me untill about two weeks ago. All of a sudden I feel like the 10mg in the morning are doing nothi...
  Posted
My son is 11 years old and has been on 54mg of Concerta for the past 2 almost 3 years. He's starting to have the focusing issues again and his Dr recommended he takes a 18mg tablet in addition to the 54mg tablet for at total of 72mg howe...
  Posted
Hi there, looking for insight on lifestyle habits to better manage bipolar and ADHD disorder. Taking 600mg of lithium and 30mg of vyvanse. Wondering what nutrition choices, sleep patterns and work loads people adopt to better manage th...
  Posted
I have a younger brother who is 12 years old. He is very quiet and reserved at school and outside but at home is very hyper and somewhat crazy. He will enter my room and stare and leave. And just come in to say hi for no reason. He is ex...
  Posted
I've been on Vyvanse for about two weeks now and only recently have discovered my dosage (70mg). I have been experiencing a few side effects (dry mouth, loss of appetite, excessive sweating, loss of libido) and I was curious if these wil...
  Posted
I have been taking vyvanse for 3 days to treat ADHD. I was feeling pretty good until this morning I was walking up a hill and noticed some shortness of breath. Then later I was just walking across flat ground and noticed the same. I've a...
  Posted
My girlfriend has recently started taking adderall for adhd and her personality has completely changed.She is always irratable and seems to get mad at me for everything I do.She also seems very withdrawn-Its not like she doesnt like me ...
  Posted
Hi, my boyfriends 13 year old urinates in her room, on the floor, in objects. She steals, lies, dresses proactive, is hyper, and now is going through boyfriends like crazy. She's with us every other weekend. I don't know what to do. I a...
  Posted
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began weekly therapy sessions which continued through age 18. In the past year, he has stolen from people ...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1712422 tn?1443341101
Blank
LovemyKids86 . Comment
8 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on photo
10 hrs ago