Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
61 - 80 (of 3552) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 8 yr old son has been on Straterra (full dose) for 3 weeks, and it seems to make him run slower at athletics and tire out more quickly...
1 answer |
This is my 3rd month on Vyvanse. 1st wk on 40mg. I was on 30mg prior. I feel fine for the first 2-3hrs after I take it. If anything I ten...
1 answer |
If my doc wrote the same start date for two scripts, will I have any trouble filling the second one 30 days after filling the first one? ...
1 answer |
19909356 tn?1486420175
So, I'm 18 and take Vyvanse that is prescribed by a psychiatrist for ADHD. Without the medication, I struggle a lot in school and have ne...
1 answer |
Symptoms : I am disgusted by unusual things as toothpaste, lipstick, and some other things. Nervous tics (shaking head, shaking feet...
1 answer |
19862199 tn?1485641853
I am a 21-year-old female with Severe ADHD & Severe Social-phobia (Social Anxiety) who has been experiencing these spells on and off for ...
1 answer |
1031310 tn?1259860986
My son Michael just turned 10 years old in August,he has been taking concerta for his ADHD for approx. 2 years.Michael is not your typica...
6 answers |
My cousin who is 29 years old was diagnosed with JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) at the age of 14. Recently, she is wearing a hearing...
1 answer |
What is he testing for when they do take the test?
2 answers |
3116129 tn?1341894137
My daughter is 8 years old and she was diagnosed with ADHD, December of last year, she is on medication daily and it helps with her Acade...
6 answers |
So I have been having severe concentration problems from the past few weeks.Right now I am not even able to read a single page properly.T...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I take 1.5 mg Klonopin + 50 mgs of Vyvanse. I have ADD but the Vyvanse is also prescribed for depression as I cannot take absolutely any ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I do know that many people with sensitive central nervous system are affected by fluorescent light (causing flickers that are hardly perc...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter is prescribed ritalin and takes it at school. The doctor did a Urinalysis test and sent the sample to yhe lab. Well that did...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please help... I have been having problems with my 7 year old wiping poop all over things ( walls, floors, clothes, ect) even at school...
1 answer |
My partner of 4years has add and adhd just wondering if anybody could help or keypointers from someone who spouse with someone similar,...
12 answers |
My 6 yr. old son started focalin 5 days ago and has since started wetting his pants and blinking his eyes. I looked for a list of tics an...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I've recently started taking focalin because I've been kind of depressed and when I take it, it makes me feel kind of like I'm "on top" b...
1 answer |
1666464 tn?1303228958
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that there's going to be some matters in here in which I "completely" understand that they'v...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am 22 years old, I was diagnosed with ADD then ADHD as a child. I quit taking Ritalin and Concerta after Elementary school if not befor...
9 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Kianna_m added the Mood Tracker
Oct 11
Blank
Kianna_m added the Exercise Tracker
Oct 11
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources