Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 3510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have ADD but I think I have more mental health issues. Whenever I get mad or I'm thinking, I do this weird thing where I clasp my hands...
1 answer |
990354 tn?1307136486
Hey I am worried about my sister! She is on Vyvanse right now at thiry mgs but does NOT take it daily. Her husband takes twenty mgs of ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I've recently started taking 10mg a day of Adderall. My doc thought I had bi-polar but now seems to think it's ADHD. I'm 30 years ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 56 and was finally diagnosed with ADD four years ago. Prior to that I had had periodical depression as well mood swings since the ag...
1 answer |
My son has been on concerta 72ml for yrs. My Dr started drug testing to make sure it is in his system. I make sure he takes it every morn...
2 answers |
My daughter is 18 years of age, she was prescribed 20 mg of Vyvanse, the first drug she has ever taken in her life besides an antibiotic....
4 answers |
17154138 tn?1454146532
Hi! So I've heard of this happening but didn't know exactly where to post it so I thought this would be an appropriate place. I have alw...
2 answers |
7420684 tn?1391042629
I have ADD inattentive, clinical depression, GAD and Social Anxiety. I have tried Prozac, effexor, zoloft, and wellbutrin that I recall. ...
5 answers |
My 5yr old beautiful boy has adhd/mild autism. I chose to go the natural route vs ritalin. He's on a gfcf diet and as well as avoiding fo...
5 answers |
I take 30mg adderall xr on a daily basis. But tomorrow I have a 1/2 a day at school, so I was planning on taking my 5mg quick release. Bu...
1 answer |
Does anyone take the two together? The dr didn't mention any side effects but when I googled it some came up so I'm just curious. I'm on ...
1 answer |
I have depression anxiety bipolar and now they have diagnosed me with adhd, everything really finally makes sense for the years and years...
2 answers |
I have2 children that are taking this med and there mother has decided not to give them their meds on Sunday's said they need to be kid's...
1 answer |
Hi, my husband has adult ADHD and his doctor put him in strattera. It is working for his ADHD but it has loads of side effects (and he c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
350801 tn?1201928363
Hi Gang, I have one child, 14 years old now. He was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 5. He was always smarter and more quick witted t...
1 answer |
I'm concerned about my son. He is 5 and started Kindergarten this year. He has always had some trouble in structured environments in te...
12 answers |
what are new 2015 FDA regulations for stimulant medications? The insurance companies are using this 'new regulation' as a way to limit...
1 answer |
16893937 tn?1452196056
Hi all, this is my first post here, hoping for some guidance... Long story shorter- my son, now 5 years old, was the absolute easiest b...
2 answers |
11352669 tn?1417490101
Does anyone feel like I do or can explain what I feel and see in the comedown of my daily dose of concerta (63mg) [it happens around 4:3...
6 answers |
pot
hi i'm 16 years old and i have ADHD and my pills are not working anymore should i smoke pot???
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
5 hrs ago
Blank
boluyawng commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
7 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
9 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources