Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 3504) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
350801 tn?1201928363
Hi Gang, I have one child, 14 years old now. He was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 5. He was always smarter and more quick witted t...
1 answer |
I'm concerned about my son. He is 5 and started Kindergarten this year. He has always had some trouble in structured environments in te...
12 answers |
what are new 2015 FDA regulations for stimulant medications? The insurance companies are using this 'new regulation' as a way to limit...
1 answer |
16893937 tn?1452196056
Hi all, this is my first post here, hoping for some guidance... Long story shorter- my son, now 5 years old, was the absolute easiest b...
2 answers |
11352669 tn?1417490101
Does anyone feel like I do or can explain what I feel and see in the comedown of my daily dose of concerta (63mg) [it happens around 4:3...
6 answers |
pot
hi i'm 16 years old and i have ADHD and my pills are not working anymore should i smoke pot???
1 answer |
I was just diagnosed with ADHD. How the hell did I make it this far? I'm extremely disorganized, easily distracted, very forgetful, fidge...
15 answers |
I have bin diagnosed ADHD at age13, I started treatment for it after a series of depression and panick attacks, I was told by a psycholog...
1 answer |
I have been taking the "generic" Adderall 20 mg tablet for some years now (6-7) I requested the generic since it is cheaper, but since it...
7 answers |
Does Concerta really work? My son has been on it for ADD and ODD since the summer. Since school started he has been unable to focus and h...
5 answers |
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
1 answer |
Does anyone know if adderall makes u lose your sex drive im also going off prozac and on wellbutrin,xanax and estridiol estrogen patch (...
9 answers |
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
Does strattera give any false positive reading for a urine or hair follicle test? Would it come up as a amphetamine or methamphetamine, o...
3 answers |
Hello, I have been taking small amounts of ephedrin over the last few days as a study aid for final exams. Now, my friend has presented m...
1 answer |
7882607 tn?1395042047
I live in Collier county, Florida and must have gone to just about every pharmacy in the county and not a one was able to fill my prescri...
1 answer |
13246092 tn?1429156425
I have been taking vyvance for several years. I feel that my does was too high as a child but now I am 21 (female) and have come down to ...
1 answer |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
3 answers |
1018329 tn?1448983765
My son is in kindergarten this year, he goes to school with another little boy that I have been told has A.D.H.D. Every day while the chi...
1 answer |
First off were on medi-cal A few years back my son had what you would call tounge tied and his doctor said it was not bad enuff to fix b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Day 5
1 hr ago by Amber98
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
13 hrs ago
Blank
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources