Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 3472) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been taking vyvanse for 3 days to treat ADHD. I was feeling pretty good until this morning I was walking up a hill and noticed som...
1 answer |
My girlfriend has recently started taking adderall for adhd and her personality has completely changed.She is always irratable and seems ...
7 answers |
Hi, my boyfriends 13 year old urinates in her room, on the floor, in objects. She steals, lies, dresses proactive, is hyper, and now is ...
5 answers |
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
38 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I'm on 4mg of suboxone and 30mg of adderall twise a day, if im lucky i may be able to use the bathroom every six days and when i do...
1 answer |
My son is non-stop from the time he wakes up until he falls asleep. He hits me and his grandparents as well as our cats. He moves furni...
14 answers |
Sorry this is so long. Background- I was do with ADD as a child, I was on 5 mg then later on 10mg Ritalin, Ritalin XR when it first cam...
6 answers |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
99 answers |
I've posted on this website before but am still curious. I have fairly recently started to wonder if I have adhd. I used to jokingly thin...
1 answer |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
5 answers |
My daughter is 3 yrs 8 months and recently she started going to preschool. on her 4th day of preschool we received a call from the direct...
5 answers |
I am a mother of 13 years old boy who is very sweet, helpful and associates with other boys of his age, with whom he has grown up he play...
1 answer |
I have been reading about the effects of Adderall. I have noticed in my son and step-son both that they have dispayed some signs of Auti...
104 answers |
I've been looking into ADHD a bit lately, and I'm starting to wonder if I might possibly have it. Part of me thinks, of course I don't, I...
1 answer |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Study Links Exposure to Common Pesticide With ADHD in Boys http://www.medical-horizons.net/blog-view.php?id=702
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female, I run 3 miles every day and eat healthy, take vitamins. I recently lost 30 pounds after I changed my diet and ...
14 answers |
Hey, I was prescribed generic 10mg Adderall 1x per day by my psych, but when I tried it I felt slightly dizzy with ear stuffiness (the ty...
2 answers |
My 20 year old son recently gradually weaned off 60 mg/day Vyvanse so that he can join the Marines (must be off for 1 year - military rul...
4 answers |
I don't want a "yes mine has that too" though totally understand how helpful that is. What I really really need is to know what I can do?...
4 answers |
I'm a 35yo woman, diagnosed with adult ADHD about 7 years ago and have been on 60mg/adderall/day since. To complicate things I'm also bip...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
982214 tn?1449518366
Blank
krichar uploaded a new photo
9 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on specialmom's status
19 hrs ago