Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 3497) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been taking the "generic" Adderall 20 mg tablet for some years now (6-7) I requested the generic since it is cheaper, but since it...
7 answers |
Does Concerta really work? My son has been on it for ADD and ODD since the summer. Since school started he has been unable to focus and h...
5 answers |
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
1 answer |
Does anyone know if adderall makes u lose your sex drive im also going off prozac and on wellbutrin,xanax and estridiol estrogen patch (...
9 answers |
I have been on Ritalin for 20 years and want to know if I can have children
Does strattera give any false positive reading for a urine or hair follicle test? Would it come up as a amphetamine or methamphetamine, o...
3 answers |
Hello, I have been taking small amounts of ephedrin over the last few days as a study aid for final exams. Now, my friend has presented m...
1 answer |
7882607 tn?1395042047
I live in Collier county, Florida and must have gone to just about every pharmacy in the county and not a one was able to fill my prescri...
2 answers |
13246092 tn?1429156425
I have been taking vyvance for several years. I feel that my does was too high as a child but now I am 21 (female) and have come down to ...
1 answer |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
3 answers |
1018329 tn?1448983765
My son is in kindergarten this year, he goes to school with another little boy that I have been told has A.D.H.D. Every day while the chi...
1 answer |
First off were on medi-cal A few years back my son had what you would call tounge tied and his doctor said it was not bad enuff to fix b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am reaching out in search of a cure for my adolescent sister. She was diagnosed as having a "not otherwise specified" behavioral disor...
1 answer |
One of my children just turned 10 and is in the 5th grade. He was diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds at 7. He has calmed down in class w...
2 answers |
Wondering if anyone has twin boys that have behavior issues aged 4. I cant enjoy them because they are forever in trouble. They know wh...
1 answer |
I am newly diagnosed with adult ADD (ADHD) and have a new prescription for Adderall 10mg. (generic) I have a few questions that maybe so...
16 answers |
I take morphine, Percocet, and Adderall daily, and I had to take a **** test for my pain doctor, and Adderall didn't show up on 2 test, I...
14 answers |
I stopped taking my Adderall for a few months several years ago. I got my prescription filled during that time and the pills ended up in...
12 answers |
i have a 11 yr old that is ADHD; he's a text book case. I had him medicated about five yrs ago and there were so many problems (not sleep...
8 answers |
Hi, for a long time I have felt like I had ADHD. I asked my mom to get checked, but she doubts I have it and says I am a teenager. Though...
5 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5938899 tn?1453692297
Blank
Sep 6th->Dr. Swift
4 hrs ago by otakugenx
1462810 tn?1327364049
Blank
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
6 hrs ago