Aa
A
A
Close
ADDICTED TO FOOD/FOOD ADDICS Group
LIKE YOU WOULD SEE ON THE OWN NETWORK ~Addicted to food! 12 step program ! LETS TALK & HELP EACH OTHER!
1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How does this work? I am having a terrible time. Am obese, diabetic, & have s tomach problems, but at times eat more than I should. I ...
I see there's been no recent posts. I am addicted to food. It's one heck of a battle. I go on binges. I would love to make some frien...
4895455 tn?1360656777
como de forma compulsiva y azucares o chocolate en demasía, no hacerlo me provoca ansiedad, tengo sobrepeso y no sé cómo solucionarlos, t...
I saw that there were a couple of members here but it doesn't look like anyone has been here for a while. Anyway, I do have a serious add...
2 answers |
1442059 tn?1340244552
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HELP I HAVE A DEAR FRIEND WHO IS ALSO STRUGGLING, I USED TO WORK AS A WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTANT YEARS AGO ...
1462511 tn?1347719733
Once and for all time I intend to be UNaddicted to certain kinds of "food," certain bad habits of eating, like when and how much food is ...
1598194 tn?1310629975
HI IF ANYONE wants to meet once a week on med help or check in daily and needs to talk and start a 12 step program with me join this gro...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
kdinger joined this group
Welcome them!
05/14
Blank
indrAshuraa joined this group
Welcome them!
04/14