Aa
A
A
Close

ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

41 - 60 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am an addict. I have been addicted to most drugs I've ever put my hands on. Starting with speed when I was 16, to coke, crack, heroin, benzo's and alcohol. I've tried most drugs and I've definitely abused them to extremes that people...
shafto | Posted
1601803_tn?1298817459
we were browsing when came accross this site and are wanting to get back to group b4 we signed up they were talking about the thomas recipe percocet withdrawl wondering if we were at right place? seems like the dates are old how do you g...
RnTgotitbad | Posted
1419937_tn?1302561449
what should i do to stop the major headaches, panic attacks with out med's or cutting agin?
madisonnotApeace | Posted
1587350_tn?1296914661
reply or send me mail
iffe | Posted
1587350_tn?1296914661
i have been using drugs like codiene phosphate and alprozalam pills from last 2 months. now i quit 20 days back from now ... kindly let me know the steps to follow to remain away from these substances..
iffe | Posted
I take 2 to 3, 7.5 hydrocodones a day for 2 years. I am prescribed them but I feel like I can't go a day without them. I need to stop taking it because if I don't take it I feel horrible. I have stopped cold turkey before and expreien...
stressedTT | Posted
I'm writing this out of...shame. Out of despair. Out of anger towards myself for not taking care of my body. I'm a marathon runner who had a serious achilles tendon injury about six years ago. I was prescribed hydrocodone. I am stil...
CanadianRunner | Last answer
1547887_tn?1298867551
Hello to all.... Yes I'm on day 10.... Someone please tell me... Is it normal to feel like hell for days 1,2,3....Start feeling ok on day 4.... Day 5 I was GOOD..... Day 6 I was "GREAT". By day 7 I thought this was .......wayyy tooo e...
Rikki68 | Posted
i was on methadone for 7 years reduced dose to 10ml felt like hell so went back upto 20ml then a month later switched to the subutex was on them for about 2 months and that was the end been clean now for 120 days but still feel light hea...
macca2603 | Last answer
Hi everyone, im currently down to 8mg/day (methadone) and want to know what options I have about finally coming off it? Im tapering 1mg/week but dont really know what to do? carry on until I reach zero or do a minor sub detox over 7-10 d...
Tomuk | Posted
I used heroine for 2 years and since January I started to use meth 80mg.. Up to now I've been taking 60mg of meth and smoke heroine as well and I want to end this... I've been looking trough forums to see what is the best way to get out...
mbmb83 | Posted
I thought it would be interesting to see your first post on Medhelp. You can find it in the watch list on the left of your home page. It shows all your posts that you made. So many of us have grown since I have been here and we learn fro...
gizzy32 | Last answer
i have been off and on norcos for the past five years and do good for awhile then i go back so how do you guys fight the urge.
mikerad | Last answer
1167108_tn?1328442913
Please check out my new user group. Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts This user group is for people who are trying to help family members or friends with their addiction problems. It is a way to share experiences...
Tab57 | Posted
im 7 days clean of opiates, it has not been easy for me at all iv trained my brain to think i cant function with out these pills it's been very hard doing everyday task with out these im scarred im leading down the road of relaps... iv l...
soberteen_17 | Last answer
1154564_tn?1278816017
I am a 21 year old college student. I started using oxycodone 30mg pills exactly two years ago now in the summer of 2008. At first I would break them in half and snort 15mg at a time. Before I knew it I was up to one a day then two and s...
kparker407 | Posted
I have been using vicodin for about 2 yrs now. Not sure when It became an addiction but here I am now. Both my parents are on meds for health problems and I would steal the meds from them, they now know and have taking measures to keep m...
notstrongenuff | Last answer
i was on methadone for 7 years reduced dose to 10ml felt like hell so went back upto 20ml then a month later switched to the subutex was on them for about 2 months and that was the end been clean now for 120 days but still feel light hea...
macca2603 | Posted
1263567_tn?1269962131
I finally got fed up bein afraid of goin without and withdrawing. I was living everyday in fear, keepin pills lined up to avoid the hell they call withdrawal. I finally hurt and mortified myself and my family to give me the drive to atte...
tracylynnschmucker | Last answer
199177_tn?1332183097
I would like to do a check in with members for the group. Tell us how you are doing how long have you been clean ? What recovery are you getting ?.Is there something you are struggling with we are here.
avisg | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024_tn?1451341448
Blank
renae176 IM seeing my OB today at 1.... Comment
35 mins ago
4548024_tn?1451341448
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
18 hrs ago