Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

21 - 40 (of 2230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 24 and is on eplipsy medication but in recent years he tries to anny and pick arpuements with us all day long over nothing like forgetting to put sugar in his tea that will be a whole morning argument., He accuses us of lying ...
  Posted
I am 24 yrs old and the baby of the family. My mother for the past 5 years has only given me one compliment you have good grades. She is always helping my brothers and dotes on them. im not fat but im not skinny and my mother is a fanati...
  Posted
15833551 tn?1449576323
Just this morning,my mom and I were quarreling about my work and my studies.I agree to find a job so that I can help my mom.But my kept on saying she can't just stop her life just because she have children.She told me that I'm a useless ...
  Posted
I was strangled last night and now my voice is very bourse and when I drink liquid it feels uncomfortable when is it time to see a doc. Or will it heal on it's own
  Posted
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  Posted
Hi all, i was strangled 10 days ago by a male neighbour and i can cope with the pain in my throat but i just want to ask, how to manage and deal with the trauma. I'm having panic attacks and nightmares about being strangled and i cannot ...
  Posted
15833551 tn?1449576323
Because sometimes I want to suicide? Sometimes I wish that I can't wake up tomorrow or die immediately. Because I feel useless.My mom always blame for having a lot of bills.She always pushes me to work but I don't want to work.Because ...
  Posted
I'm currently trying to "find myself" as for the past 9 years I've been dealing with emotional abuse from my parents. When I was little I always remember being treated like a princess (which I'm very grateful for) When my sister was born...
  Posted
Almost every night I have dreams of the Monster. We've been divorced for 16 years but he remains in my dreams. It's terrible, I wake up scared and sad. I don't want to think of him ever, but I can't control what I dream. He was never...
  Posted
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a strong feeling that my husband is not the father. I cheated and it was around the time of contraception....
  Posted
When will I stop dreaming about my ex-husband? We have been divorced for 10 months. I keep dreaming that we get back together, or he is with another woman and I am hurt, or other variations on these themes. Every dream is soooo emotio...
  Posted
My mind tells me my husband could not possibly love me if you does this things to me, that is yell, swear at me and call me names, and has pushed me once. But then again, I have yelled at him, I have sworn at him and I have called him...
  Posted
I recently joined and offered advice to someone detailing some things I went through as a child. I won't go through what I wrote down except one thing. Most likely from one week old, definitely till I was in kindergarten, I was being mol...
  Posted
3217886 tn?1391735882
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my mom taking me out of my bed when I was about 2 and throwing me all the way across the room, at my dr...
  Posted
Does mental abuse turn into physical abuse?
  Posted
I have been dating A boy for about 2 years now I'm ld and we have already been through so so much together he literally Is such a genuine humble amazing Person but everything just hit him. I was dating a guy when we first met, but h...
  Posted
1408944 tn?1282144738
My husband and I have a different sexual desire. He wants to have a sex almost every night, but for me it is OK to have it once in two weeks. He is really insisiting on having sex more often, and although I have no desire I have to follo...
  Posted
I recently got married to my sole mate…Happy News!!!! Well it goes down hill from here. He has an 11 year old son and an 8 year old daughter. I have an 11 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. It has recently been brought to our at...
  Posted
(POST FROM jun 30) I wisih I knew whether I am right about my mother or whether I've constructed an elaborate fantasy to cover up my own failings... who can tell. nobody believes me when I try to get help. I'm 31, and I get told off by p...
  Posted
14870960 tn?1437338977
So.. I have a post on my first time quitting methamphetamine, and someone brought up my father. I didn't know where else to go for advice. He bribed me into trying it when I was 19. I played with it for about a week, then he went to pri...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...