Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
21 - 40 (of 2246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This morning my EX fiancé choked me, slapped me, hit my head, and banged my head against the wall. I have a bruise on my chin and slightl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
15474313 tn?1443818520
Hi
hi.. I just wanted to ask some help. my partner has trouble managing his anger and he tends to hurt me physically(real bad) every time he...
11 answers |
I didn't know where to post this. I'm 51 year old female who's been married for 28 years to an abusive husband. He's physically, emotiona...
7 answers |
I was choked by my partner Saturday night. I didn't lose consciousness and didn't feel pain right after. A couple of hours after, my neck...
4 answers |
I have a soon to be 19 year old son that has gotten way out of control with how he treats me. March 29, 2009 he watched a friend die ....
7 answers |
Hi im Ange im 14 and i dont know wether my carer is abusive or if im just overreacting. My Carer is an educated woman and she takes care ...
4 answers |
When I was 13, my brother sexually abused me on Christmas Eve. It wasn't meant to be violent or anything and it was just one incident. My...
13 answers |
Hello, my name is Bree. i would really appreciate any opinions because I'm completely confused. I met a man five years ago when I was 19,...
26 answers | 2 comments |
1336452 tn?1275701237
So this is embarrassing but I find myself in a situation in which I feel I cannot talk about to anyone about. I have found myself contemp...
11 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend ,x boyfriend elbowed me in the throat yesterday now I can't talk its very sore. Not sure what to do. I have marks all over...
2 answers |
My life is completely turning upside down. My husband and I were together for less than 6 months when we decided to get married. I work i...
5 answers |
Before I really start I have a couple of disclaimers: 1, this is pretty long.. in fact I'm apparently exceeding the character limit, so ...
13 answers |
Hello everyone. I just want to take this moment and tell everyone to have a Happy Christmas. I urge you to make this holidays as a ti...
1 answer |
Ok, i'm trying my best to stay calm but i'm so afraid my 5 month old daughter was molested today by a close friend. He was holding her wh...
4 answers |
Hi I am a 30 year old female and I work as a caregiver. I had a situation last night with one of my regular clients where he kept hugging...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 24 and is on eplipsy medication but in recent years he tries to anny and pick arpuements with us all day long over nothing like...
2 answers |
I am 24 yrs old and the baby of the family. My mother for the past 5 years has only given me one compliment you have good grades. She is ...
5 answers |
15833551 tn?1449576323
Just this morning,my mom and I were quarreling about my work and my studies.I agree to find a job so that I can help my mom.But my kept o...
3 answers |
I was strangled last night and now my voice is very bourse and when I drink liquid it feels uncomfortable when is it time to see a doc. O...
2 answers |
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be...
21 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...