Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
21 - 40 (of 2318) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19195490 tn?1473768546
2of2 she began being plagued by some significant health issues, fatigue, autoimmune and requiring two major operations, school grades su...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I am a 28 year old female, married for 3 years now, no kids yet. This was a night that happened to my many years ago I was around...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Seven years ago I lost my virginity when I was raped by a friend at a house party. I had told him no and couldn't get away. I didn't say ...
2 answers |
I know ...he's disrespectful...he's been doing this since 18.
3 answers |
(Sorry aboutvthe backstory) About 3 years ago I was in a horrible relationship with a boy who enjoyed breaking my heart very sadisticall...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm new here, but I thought I'd sign up to ask this question after reading many different posts about parents worried because their c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My step father spent the last year molesting me constantly. The last day he did so he told me he wanted to have sex with me analy (I was ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
I think I got raped. It was Christmas party I got drunk and high and maddie suggested to go my house . I wanted to fit in. So I did. We...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hi i was just recently sexually abused by my father for 3 years i told my mother and we're in the prosesse of convicting him and i haven'...
8 answers | 1 comment |
From the time our relationship became serious when we were 21 years of age (we are in our 50s now) my then-girlfriend, then-fiancee, and ...
8 answers | 9 comments |
I know there are many different types of abusive relationships..As I research more on the topic I believe I fall under the category of be...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Hi i'm ashamed of what i'm about to post.. It's something i never talked to anybody but it has always bothered me..i dont know if somebo...
7 answers | 3 comments |
My husband has always spouted off at the mouth and said horrible things. Here is the new situation. He took a job in Sept. in another s...
10 answers |
Hello. I have thought about this a long time, never told anyone, as I am not sure if this constitutes abuse or not. I am a female on my ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started seeing a man who lives with his 18 yr old daughter. They seem more like a married couple than anything else and it'...
29 answers | 3 comments |
I'm turning 15 in a few weeks and the past few months I've been remembering bits from when I was 7 to about 11. I had a friend and I'd go...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be...
22 answers |
So I'm not sure what is/ was wrong with me as a child that I had these thoughts/ feelings? Was I abused and don't remember? Am I some so...
1 answer |
8256587 tn?1399901106
Hi I am a 29yr old female and in 2001 something happened to me whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was 15 at the time and my mum and I deci...
18 answers |
GRAPHIC DETAILS. warning So let me start with this.. I usually smoke before I sleep. Last night I was very high, paranoid and emoti...
2 answers |
A
A
Abuse Support Community Resources