Aa
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

21 - 40 (of 2176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3217886_tn?1391735882
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my mom taking me out of my bed when I was about 2 and throwing me all the way across the room, at my dr...
Jazzmin_15 | Last answer
Does mental abuse turn into physical abuse?
collinsmumma | Last answer
I have been dating A boy for about 2 years now I'm ld and we have already been through so so much together he literally Is such a genuine humble amazing Person but everything just hit him. I was dating a guy when we first met, but h...
Chriss125 | Last answer
1408944_tn?1282144738
My husband and I have a different sexual desire. He wants to have a sex almost every night, but for me it is OK to have it once in two weeks. He is really insisiting on having sex more often, and although I have no desire I have to follo...
skrom | Last answer
I recently got married to my sole mate…Happy News!!!! Well it goes down hill from here. He has an 11 year old son and an 8 year old daughter. I have an 11 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. It has recently been brought to our at...
Confused_Concerned | Last answer
14652934_tn?1451741811
(POST FROM jun 30) I wisih I knew whether I am right about my mother or whether I've constructed an elaborate fantasy to cover up my own failings... who can tell. nobody believes me when I try to get help. I'm 31, and I get told off by p...
tardisgirllovesyou | Last answer
14870960_tn?1437338977
So.. I have a post on my first time quitting methamphetamine, and someone brought up my father. I didn't know where else to go for advice. He bribed me into trying it when I was 19. I played with it for about a week, then he went to pri...
sayl_3m | Last answer
Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl and I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half. At the start of this relationship we were perfect. Everything just seemed perfect in any way possible. However, Over the course of this relation...
pxige13 | Last answer
i´d like to hear from people that have suffered emotional abuse from their mothers. Im really confused about this.
empty000 | Last answer
I have a 15 year old son that still sleeps with his step dad. I went to there house 2 years ago and they were still sleeping in the same bed. I questioned it as to why they need to sleep with each other but then i was the bad guy.. Then ...
TamarW | Last answer
Okay I have an 8 year old son who I think might be physically abused by my husband. I have never had to deal with this before and dont know what to believe or even who. My husband sometimes will put his hand on the back of my sons neck t...
concerned589 | Last answer
Hi, my mother is excessively verbally abusive, I´ve a Masters in Psychology and I can´t do anything to stop her, the only thing that works in distance as I live in a different country but the minute I see her in 5 minutes she´s able to m...
itsasizar | Last answer
I know that self harm is bad. But, sometimes self harm is the only way I am able to control my anger. For example: While I was in a big argument with one of my siblings and it was finals and my family was going through poverty and home...
Secretsocksam | Last answer
Hello.I am male 28 no girlfriends.everyone likes me i am very funny n good looking 6'2 height.people admire me as I don't tease girls and women.I was touched and got introduced to masturbated when I was eleven.I dont even know what that ...
Kaka20 | Last answer
Okay so ever since I was small, my dad would beat my mom, me, my big sister, and little brother. He stopped beating my mom and little brother but, he would always yell or beat me and my big sister. He's even threatened to kill me or beat...
lostangel2130 | Last answer
I'm sick of him and I hate him so much that I don't feel comfortable around him or trust him anymore. He abused my mom physiclly a few years ago that it even caused bruises on her face and he kicked her out of the house for a whole night...
christeenlmbn | Last answer
My little brother seems to be getting a tad inappropiate with me. I'm not sure if it's a stage all boys go through but he only seems to be focused on me. He likes to stare at my chest and give me awkwardly long hugs. I've tried talking t...
Lovabledarkness | Last answer
Recently I told the truth to the love of my life and I asked her out and she said yes, I kept it hidden that I love her for 2 years When me and her started talking about if we want to ever get married later on she brought up her dad an...
Siberianhuskyking557 | Last answer
My husband noticed that my daughter's new boyfriend is overly friendly with my 3 year old grandson. Now that he has said that, I notice that the new boyfriend will kiss my grandson on the forehead, and tells him secrets. I saw the ...
hariette | Last answer
I recently was informed that my stepson who is now 26 molested my daughter who is now 20 for 12 years of her life. I ask why she did not tell me and she said she was scared it would tear the family apart. This is extremely stressful on m...
junebug32 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...