Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
41 - 60 (of 2239) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mind tells me my husband could not possibly love me if you does this things to me, that is yell, swear at me and call me names, and ha...
6 answers |
I recently joined and offered advice to someone detailing some things I went through as a child. I won't go through what I wrote down exc...
41 answers |
3217886 tn?1391735882
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
3 answers |
Does mental abuse turn into physical abuse?
9 answers |
I have been dating A boy for about 2 years now I'm ld and we have already been through so so much together he literally Is such a genu...
2 answers |
1408944 tn?1282144738
My husband and I have a different sexual desire. He wants to have a sex almost every night, but for me it is OK to have it once in two we...
64 answers |
I recently got married to my sole mate…Happy News!!!! Well it goes down hill from here. He has an 11 year old son and an 8 year old dau...
14 answers |
(POST FROM jun 30) I wisih I knew whether I am right about my mother or whether I've constructed an elaborate fantasy to cover up my own ...
10 answers |
14870960 tn?1437338977
So.. I have a post on my first time quitting methamphetamine, and someone brought up my father. I didn't know where else to go for advice...
7 answers |
Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl and I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half. At the start of this relationship we were pe...
10 answers |
i´d like to hear from people that have suffered emotional abuse from their mothers. Im really confused about this.
7 answers |
I have a 15 year old son that still sleeps with his step dad. I went to there house 2 years ago and they were still sleeping in the same ...
8 answers |
Okay I have an 8 year old son who I think might be physically abused by my husband. I have never had to deal with this before and dont kn...
8 answers |
Hi, my mother is excessively verbally abusive, I´ve a Masters in Psychology and I can´t do anything to stop her, the only thing that work...
81 answers |
I know that self harm is bad. But, sometimes self harm is the only way I am able to control my anger. For example: While I was in a big...
4 answers |
Hello.I am male 28 no girlfriends.everyone likes me i am very funny n good looking 6'2 height.people admire me as I don't tease girls and...
3 answers |
Okay so ever since I was small, my dad would beat my mom, me, my big sister, and little brother. He stopped beating my mom and little bro...
4 answers |
I'm sick of him and I hate him so much that I don't feel comfortable around him or trust him anymore. He abused my mom physiclly a few ye...
9 answers |
My little brother seems to be getting a tad inappropiate with me. I'm not sure if it's a stage all boys go through but he only seems to b...
4 answers |
Recently I told the truth to the love of my life and I asked her out and she said yes, I kept it hidden that I love her for 2 years Whe...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources