Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
61 - 80 (of 2245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello.I am male 28 no girlfriends.everyone likes me i am very funny n good looking 6'2 height.people admire me as I don't tease girls and...
3 answers |
Okay so ever since I was small, my dad would beat my mom, me, my big sister, and little brother. He stopped beating my mom and little bro...
4 answers |
I'm sick of him and I hate him so much that I don't feel comfortable around him or trust him anymore. He abused my mom physiclly a few ye...
9 answers |
My little brother seems to be getting a tad inappropiate with me. I'm not sure if it's a stage all boys go through but he only seems to b...
4 answers |
Recently I told the truth to the love of my life and I asked her out and she said yes, I kept it hidden that I love her for 2 years Whe...
3 answers |
My husband noticed that my daughter's new boyfriend is overly friendly with my 3 year old grandson. Now that he has said that, I notice ...
7 answers |
I recently was informed that my stepson who is now 26 molested my daughter who is now 20 for 12 years of her life. I ask why she did not ...
5 answers |
Sorry its long but what do I do when my older brother hits ms when he gets mad and I try to defend my self and he does it more and he is ...
6 answers |
Ok so me and my bf have known each other for about 6 years, we dated in high school but didn't work out but kept in touch. His parents ar...
8 answers |
Yesterday morning i went out with a friend and he tried to bribe me into having sex with him and kept grabbing at me even though i told h...
5 answers |
I was raped on the night of March 15, midnight making it the 16th which was a Sunday (2013) Two weeks following that, sometime around Mar...
4 answers |
712964 tn?1287080218
Well here I am back again. Everyone was right my ex turned out to be an abuser. His son wasn't mine so I couldn't take him with me(he liv...
5 answers |
If a girl starts hitting her boyfriend for some reason n he pushes her hard n she gets hurt n she just walks away n he apologized but she...
16 answers |
what age is the appropriate age for a father to stop picking up his daughter and letting her wrap her legs around his waist while they hu...
35 answers |
Me and my husband have been together over 7 years married 4 years and things between me and my husband have been changing. He works const...
3 answers |
Alright well this is hard to get out but im lost and need help. When i was a bit older than 3 my dad badly physically abused me, it has r...
7 answers |
As a child I was molested by my older cousin at first I didn't think of it like that cause she was a girl so am i and I thought only men ...
2 answers |
My dad and I live together. My mother and father were divorced some 15 years ago. They recently got back together about a year ago. Needl...
4 answers |
Hello guys my name is Abel and I'm 24 years old when I was about 10 years old I remember my little cousin used to like kissing me on the ...
10 answers |
I have chronic low back and left leg pain for which I've been taking oxycontin for about 10 years. Right now I'm taking about 300mg OxyCo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61