Aa
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

61 - 80 (of 2229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Alright well this is hard to get out but im lost and need help. When i was a bit older than 3 my dad badly physically abused me, it has recently stopped but now hes been doing other stuff that i dont really understand. Hes mad if i want ...
  Posted
As a child I was molested by my older cousin at first I didn't think of it like that cause she was a girl so am i and I thought only men could rape at the time she would fundle me and stuff and kiss me all nasty like with tongue and then...
  Posted
My dad and I live together. My mother and father were divorced some 15 years ago. They recently got back together about a year ago. Needless to say my mom moved in with us which I thought was ok at first but now it *****. I knew my mothe...
  Posted
Hello guys my name is Abel and I'm 24 years old when I was about 10 years old I remember my little cousin used to like kissing me on the lips she is 5 years younger then me wich made her 5 yrs at the time they where only like peck kissi...
  Posted
I have chronic low back and left leg pain for which I've been taking oxycontin for about 10 years. Right now I'm taking about 300mg OxyContin a day and about 30mg of hydrocodone for break through pain. It's getting to the point that it's...
  Posted
I've watched my grand daughter grow up for 21/2 years she lived under my roof my daughter moved in with her boyfreind and parents and I've been noticing behaviors that worry me. ie.trying to put crayons pens and pencils between her legs ...
  Posted
Hello, so I just Google a few words and found this website. Here's my story and I would like some advice if you could help. I got married at the age of 15. To my high school sweetheart. A few years went by then the abuse and controllin...
  Posted
So,i have been with my fiance for 6 months. I am 10 weeks pregnant and heisverbally abusive and beginingto push me here and there but he has a serious anger problem. He never willspendmoneyon me and he constantly calls me cuss words. I j...
  Posted
We were arguing well all day and I told him not to eat my food since he wants to always take away What's his like when. He's mad he's like gibe me the car keys give me this I pay for it. So since I cook I told him don't eat my food I we...
  Posted
Thanksgiving day 2014 my brother abused me he hit me several times in the head and face im epilepsy..he choked me with both of his hands left some bad bruising and kicked me on my thigh while i was down then threw me out of his house. He...
  Posted
I am new to this, or any other forum, in regard to my opiod addiction. I am not new to w/d and feel awful since this is day one. It is this wicked w/d that always makes me use again. I am really tired of this game and I want to be clean ...
  Posted
I went through my man's cell phone in back in October I had found he responded to a Craigslist ad for a **** buddy when I told him I had saw ithe said don't worry about it no one responded and even if they did I don't think anything woul...
  Posted
11485962 tn?1422684223
I accidently said something wrong to my bf and he slapped me theres been worse but im still with him well i got really frightened my heart was racing and my belly is hurting im 13 weeks pregnant idk what the little pains might be
  Posted
Delicate tissue have to be compelled to not would like extreme chemicals to fill association, get obviate creases and reduce the looks of underneath eye luggage. That’s what makes this skin treatment remedy therefore enticing. The disti...
  Posted
11942496 tn?1422624670
I'm 23 years old. I didn't grow up in a safe household as a child. My biological dad has bipolar and my mom worked a lot to raise my sister and me. My dad was abusive to my mom and to me, he was unreliable. After my parents separated, my...
  Posted
I have reached the limit of what I can take from the mother figure in my life. She has been physically, verbally and emotionally abusive my entire life (nearly 45 years). She guilt trips me and manipulated to the point I said NO MORE. My...
  Posted
Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and a bit now and for the first year weary thing was going fine until he started to change. It used to be small things like 'you don't love me' and when I didn't text back quickly he sent que...
  Posted
I have been physically and verbally abused by parents all my life and my mums is more morthery and for my own good but my dad is anthor story. So my dad beats me and screams abuse because I do things such as forget to wheel the bins out ...
  Posted
I've been with my husband since I was 17. I'm now 50. He has been abusive most of the time we have been together. About 20 years ago. I lost my career because I could not work anymore because of severe panic attacks depression and agorap...
  Posted
10593768 tn?1449408189
I am 22 years old.I am with my husband for 7 years...I dated him for 5 years and I am married with him for 2 years.I used to trust him blindly.And he never cheated me.Even he got many sexual offer from girls but he was never interested.B...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61