Aa
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

81 - 100 (of 2229) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 25 yrs male.I want to share my story.i want to know the truth please help me.In short am saying.i had a friend who is girl.we were close.she behaved more than a friend.i told her not to be close.one day we had a forplay.next week sh...
  Posted
I'm 16 and 15 weeks pregnant... not with my abusers child. Back in June he was taken into custody for csc and domestic violence... today is the start of the court and I'm beyond nervous.... help.
  Posted
I was hesitant to get on here at first but have seen im not the only one in my situation. I've been on hydrocodone for the last 3 years and was prescribed 2 10 mg for twice a day but was taking more than that (up to 5 a day). I'm in a si...
  Posted
Im going to get straight to the point. My sons father remarried and is now living with a woman I have barely met. My son came home from his week long visit at his fathers house and has been exhibiting signs which is making me think one o...
  Posted
I don't know what category this would fall under but the closest thing would be abuse, but there's more to it. Ok so this is quite hard and difficult, may even be difficult for who ever reads this. I've been living with my boyfriend 8 m...
  Posted
11585452 tn?1419620881
I am 19 years old and in the process of getting a divorce. My husband and I had dated and lived together for several months before getting married. He never showed any signs that he would become abusive. After we got married he did a co...
  Posted
Okay, back in December I was in a rough place in my life, making many bad decisions. I attended a small get together where there was drinking and drug use. I was intoxicated but not enough to not remember things. I remember most of the n...
  Posted
When I was about 6 or 7 my brother and I shared a room, he is 4 years older than I am. At the time I didn't know what sex was, and he told me to do something. So I did it. I didn't know it was bad, or wrong, or even what was happening. T...
  Posted
I just recently gave birth and my bf has totally changed and became abusive towards me he said he's glad I'm not pregnant anymore so he can beat my @$% I'm terrified of him and feel trapped here I don't know what to do
  Posted
HI I'M A 46 YEAR OLD MALE. WHEN I GOT MY FIRST SUMMER JOB AT AGE 15 IN CYPRESS GARDENS IN WINTER HAVEN, POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA I WORKED IN A RESTRAUNT COUNTY FAIR AS A BUS-BOY. ONE OF SEVERAL RESTRAUNTS WAS A DESERT RESTRAUNT. WE SERVED AL...
  Posted
I'm 18 years old and keep having nightmares about my abusive ex, I never told anyone and I went through it along my parents still don't know to this day and I find it very hard to talk about it to people so am struggling to tell anyone I...
  Posted
Any good book, magazine article, or web-site for more reading about adult recovery from childhood sexual molestation.? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks for any recommendations. Nancy
  Posted
This is my first pregnancy and 19 years old my child father is 36...he is very controlling and demanding The other day we got in to a really bad fight I broke his razor he got really mad so I gave him a dollar for it and apologize...but...
  Posted
Hi I been with a guy who lived with me didn't ever pay bills or work I felt unloved and used one evening we was arguing over me asking so many questions bout him working with me asking him what all he wants to do for work he kept saying ...
  Posted
i know someone wjos a year old boy. very goodchild. his moms boyfriend punishes him by making him stand in the corner with his knees bent and his forefingers and arms straight out with a pencil between the point on one end and the eras...
  Posted
I have several instances but will only state one at this time why I believe my 2-year-old grandson is being emotionally (and perhaps physically abused) by his daddy (my S-I-L)... I call it as I see it... my SIL is a big bully, he bullies...
  Posted
I'm only 16 and my girlfriend is 15. We've been together for 2 years. I really love her and care about her. I've always known her step father was abusive(emotionally/mentally/physically). Over the course of our relationship he's hit her ...
  Posted
how do I help my 13 year old friend get away from abusive parents. they hit her, threaten to kill her, throw knives at her. I am only 13 myself. I don't know what step to take. my and my best friend have been friends for 3 years and I do...
  Posted
Please read to the end and you will understand the subtopic. If you are being abused, get out and seek help. A REAL MAN will love his woman to LIFE!!!! Lately, there has been much discussion about violence against women by the men in t...
  Posted
Hi- Its been a week since I went to a club in a country where people do not speak English. On the next day after partying, I woke up with a bruise the size of a baseball at one of my sides and my whole body was hurting with no other a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources