Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
81 - 100 (of 2255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
As a child I was molested by my older cousin at first I didn't think of it like that cause she was a girl so am i and I thought only men ...
2 answers |
My dad and I live together. My mother and father were divorced some 15 years ago. They recently got back together about a year ago. Needl...
4 answers |
Hello guys my name is Abel and I'm 24 years old when I was about 10 years old I remember my little cousin used to like kissing me on the ...
10 answers |
I have chronic low back and left leg pain for which I've been taking oxycontin for about 10 years. Right now I'm taking about 300mg OxyCo...
1 answer |
I've watched my grand daughter grow up for 21/2 years she lived under my roof my daughter moved in with her boyfreind and parents and I'v...
2 answers |
Hello, so I just Google a few words and found this website. Here's my story and I would like some advice if you could help. I got marrie...
1 answer |
So,i have been with my fiance for 6 months. I am 10 weeks pregnant and heisverbally abusive and beginingto push me here and there but he ...
20 answers |
We were arguing well all day and I told him not to eat my food since he wants to always take away What's his like when. He's mad he's li...
3 answers |
Thanksgiving day 2014 my brother abused me he hit me several times in the head and face im epilepsy..he choked me with both of his hands ...
4 answers |
I am new to this, or any other forum, in regard to my opiod addiction. I am not new to w/d and feel awful since this is day one. It is th...
1 answer |
I went through my man's cell phone in back in October I had found he responded to a Craigslist ad for a **** buddy when I told him I had ...
2 answers |
11485962 tn?1422684223
I accidently said something wrong to my bf and he slapped me theres been worse but im still with him well i got really frightened my hear...
2 answers |
Delicate tissue have to be compelled to not would like extreme chemicals to fill association, get obviate creases and reduce the looks o...
11942496 tn?1422624670
I'm 23 years old. I didn't grow up in a safe household as a child. My biological dad has bipolar and my mom worked a lot to raise my sist...
2 answers |
I have reached the limit of what I can take from the mother figure in my life. She has been physically, verbally and emotionally abusive ...
23 answers |
I've recently lost my mum and I have 7 other brothers and sister. And I help look after them. For dome reason I font feel effected by the...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and a bit now and for the first year weary thing was going fine until he started to change....
3 answers |
I have been physically and verbally abused by parents all my life and my mums is more morthery and for my own good but my dad is anthor s...
2 answers |
I've been with my husband since I was 17. I'm now 50. He has been abusive most of the time we have been together. About 20 years ago. I l...
4 answers |
10593768 tn?1449408189
I am 22 years old.I am with my husband for 7 years...I dated him for 5 years and I am married with him for 2 years.I used to trust him bl...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources