Aa
A
A
Close

Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

21 - 40 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am going to see acupuncturest next week for the first time. What has your experience been treating people with Hep C and cirrhosis of the liver.
Medford86 | Posted
I am currently taking zhi bai di huang wan long-term as prescribed by my acupuncturist for yin deficiency symptoms.  Recently, I have also been taking minor bupleureum as an anti-viral because I had mono last month.  I am considering goi...
Lexiophile | Last answer
Hi my name is samuel, from nigeria i am 24 years old and am having problem with my penis size i am about 4 and half long when erect and 2 when am not, and am not happy at all with my size it makes shy when i want to have sex. Pls what ...
youngpride | Posted
I have psoriasis in the inner part of my ears and have tried everything to get rid of it and the only thing that works is a steroid cream that I would rather not use. Is it possible to cure through acupuncture? Thank you for your time!
ElizabethZ300 | Posted
I started acupuncture 2 weeks before my cyle and I should have gotten it already. Should I stopped acupuncture or keep going. I am going to get acpuncture to help conceive as I am having trouble doing so after stopping birth control
lauren409 | Last answer
I started acupuncture 2 weeks before my cyle and I should have gotten it already. Should I stopped acupuncture or keep going. I am going to get acpuncture to help conceive as I am having trouble doing so after stopping birth control
lauren409 | Last answer
I've been taking Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture for about 3 years for an illness my doctors can't diagnose. I've taken most fresh herbs boiled as a tea and given by an experienced practitioner. Symptoms include fatigue, cloudy...
bart9 | Last answer
can accupuncture helps relieve shoulder & back pain due to stress and over fatigue?
joy88 | Last answer
i don't know why i feel pain under my armpit, slight pain, sometime very painful when i stretch my hand.left side only, right side is ok.
susiechieng | Last answer
Can chinese medicine help? I smell like i poo myself. I check nothing.. clean paper. I've had blood tests. Sigmoidoscopy, colon is in good health they said. I still smell like poo. I'm 19, in good weight. I feel tired alot, and have itch...
Jarrito | Last answer
Hello I have a himalayan Kahlua who is 12 years old and has been diagnosed with air in her belly. I have had her blood work done and her fecal and also dewormed her , tried probiotics then a hairball remedy/laxative. She was going poop a...
glow007 | Last answer
i have invisible bugs in my scalp/hair. they are contagious and annoying. they are not lice, birdmites or anything like that. they are microscopic and no one seems to know, or want to look into the problem. what kind of remedy wou...
aaaaaaaarghBugs | Last answer
Hi, past 2 months i'm trying acupuncture...but i'm not taking any med... can i personally try wheat grass or something to lower my fsh level... plz help me
kgk28 | Last answer
Are there any natural remedies to prevent spotting between periods?
babbs770 | Last answer
It occurs without fail in the middle of the night when the temperature becomes hot at the summer time. Therefore, a sleepy state continues in daytime. Are there any measures?
wasabi777 | Last answer
1715126_tn?1308716750
Is acupuncture a good way to relieve migraines? Or is there another alternative therapy I can try? I have tried all the modern medicines and therapies and to no avail they haven't worked. I am at the end of my rope! I don't want to live...
evon_st | Last answer
I have an additional question to my last post. I have suffered recurrent miscarriage and it has been discovered I have the factor V Leiden mutation. Now, I have an appointment with a consultant in 3 weeks. However, I think I might al...
Lavge | Last answer
I'm trying this forum as there seems to be no answer from my doctor. I'm having one cold on top of another on top of another. It has been going on since November and the most I have managed without being ill is 2 weeks and that's bec...
Lavge | Last answer
I have been disturbed by my back pain for almost 4 years, and it has become worse and worse. This problem has started from the point deep in the left side of my back right under the scapila, and gradually came out and spread onto both si...
backpain291 | Last answer
I have a huge anxiety from speaking English. English is my second language, I live in the US for 20 years. I have good professional job for 14 years working with public. I am always doing job above and beyond, during 14 years I got sever...
kida59 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank