Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.
I started acupuncture 2 weeks before my cyle and I should have gotten it already. Should I stopped acupuncture or keep going. I am going ...
I've been taking Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture for about 3 years for an illness my doctors can't diagnose. I've taken most fre...
Hello I have a himalayan Kahlua who is 12 years old and has been diagnosed with air in her belly. I have had her blood work done and her ...
I have a huge anxiety from speaking English. English is my second language, I live in the US for 20 years. I have good professional job f...
I had ONE session of Acupuncture (with nerve stimulation) on March 24. I noticed on March 25th a slight shortness of breath. That progres...
Would like to know if there is any massage techniques or pressure points to help relax my 15 month old. He is often moody and uptight,(lo...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste