Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Walker75 Blank
My mom had a bone chip removed for back surgery. Her back doesn't bother her but she has severe pain from the area w...
By Sunshine_67 Blank
My doc has suggested I try acupuncture to reset my adrenals and hormones since they are way off balance. Has anyone h...
By Snaillish Blank
Can i fall pregnant one month after a cutette? I did allow a natural period before trying again and now im over due ...
1309535_tn?1297203880
By MyLittle1 Blank
I've heard a friend of mine treated herself with Acupuncture for Anxiety and Panic desorder. I'm having those problem...
imaginesldMay 25, 2011
By jdw969 Blank
I had ONE session of Acupuncture (with nerve stimulation) on March 24. I noticed on March 25th a slight shortness of ...
By cece19 Blank
i have been having cramps from time too time after sex why is that
By dizzy24_7 Blank
I have chronic vertigo that started on 4/5/11 and I have been dizzy ever since. I have been to a neurotologist who ca...
By tiffanyengland Blank
i have not seen my period since march 23 2011 and i have taken a pregancy test and it came back negative can it be a ...
gragorhyMay 16, 2011
By bea1940 Blank
I was just told that I have nerve damage in right ear and of course I have to wear a hearing aid in it. I am complet...
gragorhyMay 16, 2011
By Xylem Blank
I am 29 years old I give my kidney 2 my father before 1 year letter now I drink light bear evryday. But I wonder 2kno...
By Sharon51656 Blank
I received several sessions of acupuncture last fall for old neck injury and my pain went away. I then was having pa...
MonstrosityMay 10, 2011
Eebb26May 05, 2011
By jonathonwoodsfansite Blank
28 days ago i dislocated my arm they shoved it back in and sent me home drugs that was used were morphine and mada...
Sahar HootiMay 06, 2011
Eebb26May 05, 2011
By Eebb26 Blank
Would like to know if there is any massage techniques or pressure points to help relax my 15 month old. He is often m...
Eebb26May 04, 2011
By Eebb26 Blank
Would like to know where the pressure points are for the liver. My enYmes are mildly high and wld like to know if the...
By redspirit Blank
Had acupuncture over 2 years ago. Ever since I have suffered with burning, tingling sensations, and inflammed lookin...
allmymarblesApr 13, 2011
By zoelikesjam Blank
I suffer Chronic pain in my lower back(top of bum) hips and knees. My pain management Doc has referred me for Acupunc...
By mintry Blank
I have problems with a burning ,prickly pain in penis , doctors do not know what to do. Can you help.
By andrewsoll415 Blank
I am an acupuncture student and going to launch my practice soon after finishing my study. I want to purchase some ...
SeachMar 20, 2011
SeachMar 20, 2011
By Seach Blank
Hello to anyone reading this. I would like to know if several acupuncture treatments can cause persistent bone or tis...
By Noodle22 Blank
Can acupuncture help my husband and I get pregnant after a miscarriage?
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank