Aa
A
A
Close
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum
Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.
41 - 60 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom had a bone chip removed for back surgery. Her back doesn't bother her but she has severe pain from the area where the bone was re...
1 answer |
My doc has suggested I try acupuncture to reset my adrenals and hormones since they are way off balance. Has anyone had this done?
1 answer |
Can i fall pregnant one month after a cutette? I did allow a natural period before trying again and now im over due for my perood this w...
1 answer |
1309535 tn?1297203880
I've heard a friend of mine treated herself with Acupuncture for Anxiety and Panic desorder. I'm having those problems right now do to st...
1 answer |
I had ONE session of Acupuncture (with nerve stimulation) on March 24. I noticed on March 25th a slight shortness of breath. That progres...
2 answers |
i have been having cramps from time too time after sex why is that
1 answer |
I have chronic vertigo that started on 4/5/11 and I have been dizzy ever since. I have been to a neurotologist who can't give me a straig...
1 answer |
i have not seen my period since march 23 2011 and i have taken a pregancy test and it came back negative can it be a false negative what ...
1 answer |
I was just told that I have nerve damage in right ear and of course I have to wear a hearing aid in it. I am completely deaf in my lef...
1 answer |
I am 29 years old I give my kidney 2 my father before 1 year letter now I drink light bear evryday. But I wonder 2know is any problem 2 d...
1 answer |
I received several sessions of acupuncture last fall for old neck injury and my pain went away. I then was having pain along my right fe...
1 answer |
28 days ago i dislocated my arm they shoved it back in and sent me home drugs that was used were morphine and madaslim since then i h...
2 answers |
Would like to know if there is any massage techniques or pressure points to help relax my 15 month old. He is often moody and uptight,(lo...
3 answers |
Would like to know where the pressure points are for the liver. My enYmes are mildly high and wld like to know if there is anything I can...
2 answers |
Had acupuncture over 2 years ago. Ever since I have suffered with burning, tingling sensations, and inflammed looking skin all over, fro...
1 answer |
I suffer Chronic pain in my lower back(top of bum) hips and knees. My pain management Doc has referred me for Acupuncture, I had one six ...
2 answers |
I have problems with a burning ,prickly pain in penis , doctors do not know what to do. Can you help.
1 answer |
I am an acupuncture student and going to launch my practice soon after finishing my study. I want to purchase some tool for acupuncture...
2 answers |
Hello to anyone reading this. I would like to know if several acupuncture treatments can cause persistent bone or tissue pain in a long t...
3 answers |
Can acupuncture help my husband and I get pregnant after a miscarriage?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now