Aa
A
A
Close

Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

41 - 60 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom had a bone chip removed for back surgery. Her back doesn't bother her but she has severe pain from the area where the bone was removed and it has been over two years. Will Accupuncture help?
Walker75 | Last answer
My doc has suggested I try acupuncture to reset my adrenals and hormones since they are way off balance. Has anyone had this done?
Sunshine_67 | Last answer
Can i fall pregnant one month after a cutette? I did allow a natural period before trying again and now im over due for my perood this week by 3 days and a neg hpt,cld i b preg or is my period cycle a bit all over the place?
Snaillish | Last answer
1309535_tn?1297203880
I've heard a friend of mine treated herself with Acupuncture for Anxiety and Panic desorder. I'm having those problems right now do to stress. I've never had Acupuncture and feel a bit nervous about it. Will it help, and is it proven to ...
MyLittle1 | Last answer
I had ONE session of Acupuncture (with nerve stimulation) on March 24. I noticed on March 25th a slight shortness of breath. That progressed to an everyday thing and is now moderate and gets worse at night when I lay down. Then 9 days ag...
jdw969 | Last answer
i have been having cramps from time too time after sex why is that
cece19 | Last answer
I have chronic vertigo that started on 4/5/11 and I have been dizzy ever since. I have been to a neurotologist who can't give me a straight answer. I want to know if chinese herbal medicine can help me. I have tried tons of medications, ...
dizzy24_7 | Last answer
i have not seen my period since march 23 2011 and i have taken a pregancy test and it came back negative can it be a false negative what should i do?
tiffanyengland | Last answer
I was just told that I have nerve damage in right ear and of course I have to wear a hearing aid in it. I am completely deaf in my left ear due to stapedectomy surgery done 29 years ago and has now left with me with no prothesis in t...
bea1940 | Last answer
I am 29 years old I give my kidney 2 my father before 1 year letter now I drink light bear evryday. But I wonder 2know is any problem 2 drink?
Xylem | Last answer
I received several sessions of acupuncture last fall for old neck injury and my pain went away. I then was having pain along my right femor area and down into the outer upper calf. I noticed this whenever I had long car rides 1-2 hours...
Sharon51656 | Last answer
28 days ago i dislocated my arm they shoved it back in and sent me home drugs that was used were morphine and madaslim since then i had blood tests to find out what was wrong with the side of my head the dr said no way nerves coul...
jonathonwoodsfansite | Last answer
Would like to know if there is any massage techniques or pressure points to help relax my 15 month old. He is often moody and uptight,(lol) but honestly doesn't sleep well consistently and wld like to try anything. Thanks, Erica
Eebb26 | Last answer
Would like to know where the pressure points are for the liver. My enYmes are mildly high and wld like to know if there is anything I can do from a natural point of view, pressure points, ect..... Thanks ,erica
Eebb26 | Last answer
Had acupuncture over 2 years ago. Ever since I have suffered with burning, tingling sensations, and inflammed looking skin all over, from top of head right down to my ankles. Acupuncturist put needles in top of head, back of neck, lowe...
redspirit | Last answer
I suffer Chronic pain in my lower back(top of bum) hips and knees. My pain management Doc has referred me for Acupuncture, I had one six week course, three months ago, and I am now in my 2nd week of another 6week'er. Obviously as I am i...
zoelikesjam | Last answer
I have problems with a burning ,prickly pain in penis , doctors do not know what to do. Can you help.
mintry | Last answer
I am an acupuncture student and going to launch my practice soon after finishing my study. I want to purchase some tool for acupuncture diagnostics as I have seen some acupuncturists have such equipment in their practice. I found some ...
andrewsoll415 | Last answer
Hello to anyone reading this. I would like to know if several acupuncture treatments can cause persistent bone or tissue pain in a long term run if the patient does not protect him or herself from going outside in a cold weather with the...
Seach | Last answer
Can acupuncture help my husband and I get pregnant after a miscarriage?
Noodle22 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now