Aa
A
A
Close

Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

81 - 100 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Since I posted my profile I have not receive comments, suggestions or anything on the condition that I have (arnold chiari). However in my story I mentioned that I am taking accupunture treatments and I have been getting better although ...
  Posted
I'm currently obese and trying to lose weight. I have high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and also have mild depression. I have started exercising with the help of a trainer last fall but it's been difficult and wondered if acupuncture m...
  Posted
I recently had acupuncture for the first time and it was amazing except for one thing. The acupuncturist placed one needle in my wrist in between the tendons and right away my hand and lower arm went numb. She removed the needle and deci...
  Posted
I have atypical Meniere's syndrome. Ringing in the ears, sense of fullness in the ear, and low frequency hearing loss in the left ear. No vertigo however. Are there treatments available through acupuncture that may help alleviate the ti...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now