Aa
A
A
Close

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Topics covered include causes, clinical trials, complications, diagnosis, prognosis, medical questions, treatments, or other Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) related questions.

1 - 20 (of 219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My neutrophils absolute score is high 7.1x10E3/uL, Eos absolute high 0.5x10E3/uL, Ast high 64 IU/Ul, AND my Alt is high 52 IU/Ul I'm negative for all hepatitis forms. What could be going on? Having a stomach ultrasound done tomorrow but ...
  Posted
My neutrophils absolute score is high 7.1x10E3/uL, Eos absolute high 0.5x10E3/uL, Ast high 64 IU/Ul, AND my Alt is high 52 IU/Ul I'm negative for all hepatitis forms. What could be going on? Having a stomach ultrasound done tomorrow but ...
  Posted
Hi my wife is suffering from fever , chills, headache & stomach ache Since last 4 days I have got done her cbp test and it was found that her wbc count is 4700 I just want to know that this is safe or result of some viral infection
  Posted
Has anyone been diagnosed with CRPS? I had surgery on June 24th 2015 on my cuboid bone in rt foot. Dr cleaned bone and took 2 bone fragments out of tendon and out of foot. As of August 29. I am still in a lot of pain mostly when walking...
  Posted
I had an enlarged lymph node in my left neck. I complained for a long time about it. I first brought it up around 2011 but made a big deal about it this year as it had grown and was not shrinking. it hurt when i swallowed. I wont go into...
  Posted
Dear All, I'm from Argentina and I'd like to ask for your opinion about a personal case. In 2012 my niece, 9 y/o, was diagnosed with ALL. She was treated with a GATLA 2010 protocol. In August 2015 she had a relapse, with 40% of blasts...
  Posted
I've had night sweats big time, temp off and on, lost 35 pounds in 3 months and still losing, nausea, lower back pain and severe leg pain. I have now incontence. Leg weakness and more. I don't feel well. The only thing I can tell you is ...
  Posted
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is super hard to stay awake during school and even harder to wake up on the morning- let alone actually ...
  Posted
Hi ill be short ... I have 3 swollen nodes in my neck the past 18 months haven't moved one has gotton slightly bigger .. One is above collar bone one right in beside my throat and one up the side ... I have had bloods done low red blood ...
  Posted
Not sure if this is the right community, but when I googled my blood test counts, this came up. Recent blood tests show low neutrophils segmented percent at 40.4% (50-70% normal), high eosinophils percent at 14.1% (1-5% normal), and ...
  Posted
Igg 350 iga 30 igm 800. Also have mthfr. Recently told to get bone marrow biopsy. Why? Any correlation with the issues?
  Posted
Okay so over the past 5 years my mental issues have been getting worse at an increased rate! At around 4 years ago at my psych hospital the internal medicine doctor kept saying that every time i went to the psych hospital. My white blood...
  Posted
Does anyone knkw the signs and symptoms? Ive had left side throat pain that is radiating into my ear. I also have swollen nodes under my chin and neck that hurt pretty bad when pressed. I am not fighting a cold or anything the throat...
  Posted
Ok so 2days ago i ate 4burgers an maybe 3hotdogs thn today i ate cheetos on an off thn had half a Bologna thn some chips an tht was it...now i pooped yesterday (tmi) thn i pooped today..so my stomach hurts really bad so im thinking bad s...
  Posted
Last week on Wednesday I noticed 3 lymph nodes swollen on my neck. They were all very hard and movable. None of them were bigger than an inch in diameter & all were round. None were painful 1 was an occipital lymph node. 1 was a sp...
  Posted
I'm 14 and I'm pretty sure I have some sort of cancer. First I noticed three lightly colored bruises on my leg. I don't know how I got them. I was born with three moles. Two on either side of my neck and one that looks like a freckle on ...
  Posted
I'm 14 and I'm pretty sure I have some sort of cancer. First I noticed three lightly colored bruises on my leg. I don't know how I got them. I was born with three moles. Two on either side of my neck and one that looks like a freckle on ...
  Posted
I'm on Suboxone and have been for over a year. I've begun taking fewer doses and I'm not following directions. I've skipped days at a time. I hate taking them, but I know I'm not ready to just quit. I'm starting to taper instead of just ...
  Posted
the doctor said for sure that my baby were to have down syndrome but I need more info on what its like to take care of a child with this defect
  Posted
I mean its extensive I mean I love the however was worried are you are puts me for me it's too much but I listen to a light rain but anyway there's a in the book the years some techniques for developing universal misery comes from his ve...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...