Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Topics covered include causes, clinical trials, complications, diagnosis, prognosis, medical questions, treatments, or other Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) related questions.

21 - 40 (of 219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a low WBC of 3.2 (range 4.8 to 10.8) and low lymphocyte absolute of .9 (range 1.2 to 4.0) and a low globulin of 2.2 (range 2.4 to 3.9). All others metabloic panel was normal without any problems. Any sugestions on what is goi...
  Posted
I'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant, todayi woke up and i felt different. I felt lighter in weight. Whats going on? Everyone says im going to have my baby before my due date..... but idk y i feel lighter.
  Posted
6644197 tn?1386197757
This is my first pregnancy. I am 16 weeks tomorrow. I felt a few flutters while laying down, and I'm thinking it was my baby moving/kicking. My sisters say its more like butterflies, but what I felt was more like flutters. Should I c...
  Posted
I'm currently 38week & my baby is head down...Any home remedies I can use to try to get labor started or at least get my cervix to open up. Sex & walking is not helping :(
  Posted
Okay so in Oct 3rd I Got My period It Last A Week In a half Nov 2st I spot it's was Light Only For One Day symptoms cramping in my stomach. I had headache by my eyes  I been going back and forth to the what could it mean Am I pregna...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand wh...
  Posted
I got my period on October 4th and had a condom accident on oct 19. Is it possible i can get pregnant?
  Posted
Hello I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant with a soar throat and a cough. Could go into labor any day now. Could this cough affect my baby in any way? Will me & her be OK??
  Posted
17568 tn?1424977159
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your persona...
  Posted
Hi: I have a Hematology question (not Oncology) for an expert. I can't find that forum. Does anyone know where to post for a hematologist?
  Posted
Im 16 weeks pregnant nd i get a lot of headaches nd my bones hurt a lot wat can i take
  Posted
i do have bruises before my period..i thought it just normal.?
  Posted
I am a 31 year old female and have had multiple ongoing problems that have been brushed aside. Everything started with a complete hysterectomy at age 23 (leaving my ovaries). I was suffering from severe endometriosis. In the Summer of ...
  Posted
My niece was recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She is 20 years old and had a blast count of over 90%, but there was no sign of the cancer in her CNS. She had her first round of chemo yesterday, and they are letting ...
  Posted
I know the majority of you prob aren't doctors, but maybe could help from personal experiences . I am a 20 year old female who is normally very bubbly n full of energy, also with good health, had asthma as a kid and still do but only wit...
  Posted
208737 tn?1267677426
I dont know what is goning on with Bailey, he has been in so much pain for the last week, vomting and the poopes....It makes me so worryed...and mad that my baby has to go through this...He hasent been to school all week...Im goning to c...
  Posted
If you are suffering from severe distress due to Lipoma and if you’ve really been looking for a treatment option to get rid of it then here you’ve come to the right place for it’s cure because the treatment option that we offer is one of...
  Posted
what is the newest drug for AML, my 2yr old grandson is in the hospital.
  Posted
I had a question as to why muscle cramps is a symptom with ALL. Could it be because of the reduced ability to metabolize calcium or anaerobic metabolism or what?
  Posted
I have bruising around my lymph node areas on my body. They are about the size of a pencil easer and they form a circle around each lymph node area. I have them under my armpits on my neck groin area stomach etc. It really concerns me a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community Resources