Aa
A
A
Close
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community
This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Topics covered include causes, clinical trials, complications, diagnosis, prognosis, medical questions, treatments, or other Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) related questions.
21 - 40 (of 219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a low WBC of 3.2 (range 4.8 to 10.8) and low lymphocyte absolute of .9 (range 1.2 to 4.0) and a low globulin of 2.2 (range 2.4 to...
3 answers |
I'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant, todayi woke up and i felt different. I felt lighter in weight. Whats going on? Everyone says im going t...
1 answer |
6644197 tn?1386197757
This is my first pregnancy. I am 16 weeks tomorrow. I felt a few flutters while laying down, and I'm thinking it was my baby moving/kic...
2 answers |
I'm currently 38week & my baby is head down...Any home remedies I can use to try to get labor started or at least get my cervix to open u...
1 answer |
Okay so in Oct 3rd I Got My period It Last A Week In a half Nov 2st I spot it's was Light Only For One Day symptoms cramping in my sto...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
I got my period on October 4th and had a condom accident on oct 19. Is it possible i can get pregnant?
1 answer |
Hello I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant with a soar throat and a cough. Could go into labor any day now. Could this cough affect my baby in...
1 answer |
17568 tn?1424977159
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
Hi: I have a Hematology question (not Oncology) for an expert. I can't find that forum. Does anyone know where to post for a hematolog...
1 answer |
Im 16 weeks pregnant nd i get a lot of headaches nd my bones hurt a lot wat can i take
3 answers |
i do have bruises before my period..i thought it just normal.?
1 answer |
I am a 31 year old female and have had multiple ongoing problems that have been brushed aside. Everything started with a complete hyste...
1 answer |
My niece was recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She is 20 years old and had a blast count of over 90%, but there was ...
3 answers |
I know the majority of you prob aren't doctors, but maybe could help from personal experiences . I am a 20 year old female who is normall...
1 answer |
208737 tn?1267677426
I dont know what is goning on with Bailey, he has been in so much pain for the last week, vomting and the poopes....It makes me so worrye...
5 answers |
If you are suffering from severe distress due to Lipoma and if you’ve really been looking for a treatment option to get rid of it then he...
what is the newest drug for AML, my 2yr old grandson is in the hospital.
2 answers |
I had a question as to why muscle cramps is a symptom with ALL. Could it be because of the reduced ability to metabolize calcium or anaer...
2 answers |
I have bruising around my lymph node areas on my body. They are about the size of a pencil easer and they form a circle around each lymph...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...