Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Group

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!

1 - 20 (of 24) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1503566_tn?1290281728
Hi Fellow Members, Welcome to Addiction Forum! We are so glad that you decided to become a part of our growing group! Feel free to start posting about anything and everything you want at your convience. We are here to help!! ...
lostsoul30 | Posted
1503566_tn?1290281728
Hows your day going!?!
lostsoul30 | Last answer
1503566_tn?1290281728
Are you in Recovery? Heres the thread to brag away on!
lostsoul30 | Last answer
1503566_tn?1290281728
Are you currently active in addiction?
lostsoul30 | Last answer
Today Around 3:00Am , I Was Posted, Getting Smoked Out ... In My Friends Room. It Was Dark And I Dropped A Cigarette I Was About To Hit ... So I Felt My Way Around The Floor And Found A Used Needle. (The Guy She's With Slams Meth) .. I D...
mellodiee | Posted
Hi I am addiction counsellor, and am looking for a few people that would take part in a questionnaire. I have a brother who is heroin addict and would like a to find some different view points for a dissertation I am writing. No names ar...
calcon40 | Last answer
why do i keep going back to using? what's wrong with me? am i broken or just usless!?!!
badweed69 | Posted
8871877_tn?1400350830
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME A DOCTORS PRACTICE NAME AND NUMBER THAT PRESCRIBES SUBUTEX/SUBOXONE (PREFRIBLLY SUBUTEX) WITH A PRESCRIPTION SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO INTO THEIR OFFICE EVERYDAY FOR MY DOSE. I WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND I'M NOT ABL...
crisi2733 | Posted
Hello - I've been a user of 5-6 30mg oxy/day. Only ever took them at night. Financially, this has become a huge problem, and I've had enough. I took the next week off work, and today is my first day taking a significantly reduced dose (o...
bemis | Last answer
Hello, I have only just become aware of this website and wish I'd looked a long time ago. I have been addicted to Nurofen Plus for almost 18 years. They used to be available in boxes of 72 and I would buy a box every single day for sev...
Samay211 | Posted
My name is Nicholas. I am new to this group. I recently had to tell my girlfriends family about her pill problem and drinking problem. She feels that this whole thing was blown out of proportion. Her family knew of her problems but did n...
SportyDude209 | Last answer
Ok so I have been taking about 2 750mg hydros for about 3mos. Recreationally. I've tapered down to 1 a day. Well long and short, I know others here are usually talking way higher amounts and time, but what physical withdrawals should I e...
hereagain | Posted
3236274_tn?1346587862
My 19 year old daughter is due October 16, 2012 with her first child. The babies father and her are together and he is addicted to methadone. He has got my daughter taking pills for the past year. She is taking 2mg Xanax bars pretty much...
Heidi1973 | Posted
Hi. I need some advice. Three years ago I beat a year long addiction to Hydrocodone/ 8 per day habit. It took me three monthsto get over the excruciating mental withdrawl. I swor I would never do drugs again and I have been clean eve...
tphelp | Posted
1481358_tn?1288298691
First let me say thanks for being here!!! Thanks for the invite lostsoul. Ok, I never thought I had a problem with drugs until I did. If that makes any sense. Opiates came into my life. Almost took my life once and continues to impact my...
throwindatowl | Last answer
my question is quite a strange,1 my neice who is just 17,is coming off heroin,her mother has given up on her.im a single parent,with a 4 year old dauhter(who adores her)i was wondering if there was anything i can help her with,as its the...
guardianangel50 | Last answer
1503566_tn?1290281728
whats on your agenda ? Are you cooking ???
lostsoul30 | Last answer
1503566_tn?1290281728
im so tired! i hope you all had a blessed day ! good night hugs
lostsoul30 | Posted
1503566_tn?1290281728
On a scale from 1 -10 1 being the least amount of pain 10 being the worste! Whats your number?
lostsoul30 | Last answer
1503566_tn?1290281728
Im trying to tamper down on my methadone, i have such a strong earge to take another pill,,, how can i over come this earge without loosing my mind and giving in
lostsoul30 | Last answer
if anyone has tried to come off of methadone, they know how hard the depression/mental anguish is...it is whats always made me relapse. both times. anyone know how long it lasts?? its soooo much harder to me than the physical part. :( ...
amomnwifesecret | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Blank
Sw_Dw_love Feeling depressed because t... Comment
Oct 05
Blank
Sw_Dw_love joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30