Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

21 - 40 (of 677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anybody else feel uncomfortable and brainwashed in those group meetings ? Well, I was addicted to opiates and alcohol. As a teenager it was alcohol to get me to sleep of an evening. That led to drinking in the day. Broke up from m...
  Posted
11826602 tn?1429923801
I have been shooting Daulidid 8mg for the last year or so. It got so outa control I finaly asked for help...instead of a rehab that'll just keep mentioning the problem for however long then you go right back to it....so I'm doing a home ...
  Posted
I have been searching for help stopping opana use I started seeing a pain management Dr since moving from the North East to Oconee county SC I have full insurance I am on SSDI but since moving here I have found the state is the worse whe...
  Posted
What's going on everyone, I'm james Ive been struggling off and on with opiates mainly just hydrocodiens 10mg/325 (12- 15) a day..... To start it off, I got on Codien just to get to get a high and after a 2 year long addiction from them,...
  Posted
Hello, I have been struggling to locate physicians in the Cleveland, Ohio area that accept Medicaid MCP (Buckeye Community Health, CareSource etc.) who are willing to prescribe naltrexone injections for alcohol/opiate dependent patients....
  Posted
Hi I have been addicted to opiates, mostly norco, for about 12 years. I am currently taking anywhere from 20-40 10mg norco a day. I have severe pain, scoliosis, migraines, cluster headaches that I was treated for multiple times. I lost m...
  Posted
Hello. I have no idea how to even put all of this into words that make sense. I suppose I should start at the start. Really I'm just delaying admitting I have a problem but I do. I have never done anything like this before. It's not ...
  Posted
Diagnos w/ Fybro myalgia, 2012. NORCO-ADDICTION- MAKES ME FEEL INVINCIBLE LYRICA-TURNING MY MIND INTO HAMBURGER ATIVAN- WORKS GREAT-I WILL KEEP IT:) I desire to get off the NORCO, LYRICA. and manage my fybro thru CHIRO, ACU...
  Posted
13415927 tn?1430705118
after i got clean off crystal meth i never thought our family would have to go through another addiction again...sadly my fathers drinking has got out of control. my mum has completely shut it down, like she doesn't care...my dad is a ve...
  Posted
I'm new to this open talk deal but how do I deal with trying to be sober I don't really have anybody to talk to
  Posted
13146300 tn?1428733353
Tonight I went to my first NA meeting. There was alot of people there all with very similar problems. And stories just like mine. It felt good to listen to everyone and tell my story. I really liked this group. I'm going to another meeti...
  Posted
I am seeking help for my father, who has been addicted to alcohol and drugs like 1 year now. After my mom passed away, he is all alone and put himself in to this risk. I have tried to talk to him but he denies and keep on ignoring whatev...
  Posted
Hello I go by J. I have been driving since I was 10 years old and I am 24 now note I am a really good driver ingeneral winter never stopped me before with driving and I used to drive and deeper Snow than i driving now I moved from a s...
  Posted
my mom is addicted to spasmo Proxyvon.....plz sumbody tell me treatment.....plz plz.......
  Posted
13129035 tn?1434043312
Hey you guys! A little about me... I'm a 23 year old woman who has been takin pills for about 2 years now. I would say it all started when someone offered me a lortab at one of my jobs, but that's just when I started buying pills. Before...
  Posted
will grapefruit juice cause a problem with my methedon ?
  Posted
I'm going to start a detox modifieing the Thomas method. Alieve, nurontin, t-rison B6 multivitmin. Excuse my spelling not good with these touch screen keyboards or spelling haha. O I forgot I got about an oz of kratom as well. What shoul...
  Posted
I have chronic low back and left leg pain for which I've been taking oxycontin for about 10 years. Right now I'm taking about 300mg OxyContin a day and about 30mg of hydrocodone for break through pain. It's getting to the point that it...
  Posted
Hello all, This is a warning for everyone who is planning or want to go for treatment at Castle Craig(Scotland) My story needs to warn people about the unorthodox treatments from Castle Craig in your own environment not in the clinic...
  Posted
I am trying to taper off prescription prescribed Norco. I was prescribed them for degenerative disc in neck and back..I have c/t off of them 2 other times, I thought maybe this time I would try the tapering way. I absolutely don't know a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...