Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

21 - 40 (of 671) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13415927_tn?1430705118
after i got clean off crystal meth i never thought our family would have to go through another addiction again...sadly my fathers drinking has got out of control. my mum has completely shut it down, like she doesn't care...my dad is a ve...
zoe_zozo | Last answer
I'm new to this open talk deal but how do I deal with trying to be sober I don't really have anybody to talk to
ryno87 | Last answer
13146300_tn?1428733353
Tonight I went to my first NA meeting. There was alot of people there all with very similar problems. And stories just like mine. It felt good to listen to everyone and tell my story. I really liked this group. I'm going to another meeti...
kikarose | Last answer
I am seeking help for my father, who has been addicted to alcohol and drugs like 1 year now. After my mom passed away, he is all alone and put himself in to this risk. I have tried to talk to him but he denies and keep on ignoring whatev...
CynthiaBClardy | Last answer
Hello I go by J. I have been driving since I was 10 years old and I am 24 now note I am a really good driver ingeneral winter never stopped me before with driving and I used to drive and deeper Snow than i driving now I moved from a s...
jkatastrophie | Last answer
my mom is addicted to spasmo Proxyvon.....plz sumbody tell me treatment.....plz plz.......
arviii | Posted
13129035_tn?1434043312
Hey you guys! A little about me... I'm a 23 year old woman who has been takin pills for about 2 years now. I would say it all started when someone offered me a lortab at one of my jobs, but that's just when I started buying pills. Before...
ThisIsntMe | Last answer
will grapefruit juice cause a problem with my methedon ?
palone | Last answer
I'm going to start a detox modifieing the Thomas method. Alieve, nurontin, t-rison B6 multivitmin. Excuse my spelling not good with these touch screen keyboards or spelling haha. O I forgot I got about an oz of kratom as well. What shoul...
Peace32488 | Last answer
I have chronic low back and left leg pain for which I've been taking oxycontin for about 10 years. Right now I'm taking about 300mg OxyContin a day and about 30mg of hydrocodone for break through pain. It's getting to the point that it...
phildoc1960 | Last answer
Hello all, This is a warning for everyone who is planning or want to go for treatment at Castle Craig(Scotland) My story needs to warn people about the unorthodox treatments from Castle Craig in your own environment not in the clinic...
gmaas | Last answer
I am trying to taper off prescription prescribed Norco. I was prescribed them for degenerative disc in neck and back..I have c/t off of them 2 other times, I thought maybe this time I would try the tapering way. I absolutely don't know a...
chig1130 | Last answer
Hi I'm going to go on subs. First 24hrs will be bad before I start... My question- what/how do you physically + emotionally feel after taking the first dose? I know I'm an addict and used to the feeling of drugs but this is by the lo...
lolaragdoll28 | Last answer
Hi everyone. I have a question about whether or not I should force my son into nonvoluntary treatment. I live in AZ he is now in Florida. Based on discussions with my other son in Florida who he was living with and recent conversation...
5plus2 | Last answer
I've been clean a week and I'm really craving a drink and cocaine for tonight. I know I shouldn't cause I feel better for it but the thought of getting high and having a good time listening to my music is overpowering right now! Just wan...
kinkyafro | Last answer
im having anxiety so badly just trying to taper. I was taking 50mgs a day of Norco ran out been on 20 a day for 3 weeks and withdrawals seem like im not even tapering. I was out for 2 weeks before I could my script filled. I need to kno...
chig1130 | Last answer
how come there is no chat room that peeps can talk like a forum back and forth to each other?
chig1130 | Posted
I'm new to Nashville and I have bluecross blue shield anthem does anyone know a suboxone Dr that's accepts this.
yankeefan5576 | Posted
my best friend snorted cocaine at 35 weeks pregnant. How long will it take for the drug not to show up in her or the babys system. It was her first and only time uSing.will it show up when she has her baby in april?
rebekkahh19 | Last answer
Is 62 days clean enough for a individual to pass a urine screen at the lowest cut offs, 150ng/ml to 100ng/ml for cocaine and its metabolites (benzoylecgonine) This was a one time use, well less than a gram and never used before or since....
Sad32 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...