Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
21 - 40 (of 690) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I myself am not addicted to this medicine I've been on for over 15 years. But I think my body is. The medicine was for a condition that m...
5 answers |
I've been drinking alcohol every night for years. I am currently taking medicine for my anxiety issue as well as sleeping pills. But my ...
4 answers |
My partner is currently in rehab in Thailand, he has been their for nearly two months and is 65 days sober. I couldn't be prouder. I cann...
1 answer |
Hi I am Bobby from Mumbai. I am a hard core codeine addict since last 18 years. I started when in college. I used to drink, it being exp...
6 answers |
As most of you know, I am trying a strategic plan to taper off norcos. Today is day 2. While it's bearable, it definitely isn't a picnic ...
1 answer |
OK I have been with my bf since 2008 and have had 3 kids since then two boys 3&4 and a 5 1/2 mnth old girl! I have always heard thru. My ...
2 answers |
I am looking forward to and have to get off meth. I know initially I'll sleep a lot but I'm looking for any advice regarding specific thi...
1 answer |
Hello, I've been on Suboxone for 4 years, and oxi-contin for 2 years before that, 10 days ago i decided it was time to get off of the sub...
7 answers |
I really don't even know where to begin. This may be a long post but I really hope I can get some answers. About 13 years ago my roommate...
4 answers |
Anybody else feel uncomfortable and brainwashed in those group meetings ? Well, I was addicted to opiates and alcohol. As a teenage...
5 answers |
11826602 tn?1429923801
I have been shooting Daulidid 8mg for the last year or so. It got so outa control I finaly asked for help...instead of a rehab that'll ju...
102 answers |
Hello, I have been struggling to locate physicians in the Cleveland, Ohio area that accept Medicaid MCP (Buckeye Community Health, CareSo...
Hi I have been addicted to opiates, mostly norco, for about 12 years. I am currently taking anywhere from 20-40 10mg norco a day. I have ...
1 answer |
Hello. I have no idea how to even put all of this into words that make sense. I suppose I should start at the start. Really I'm just ...
14 answers |
Diagnos w/ Fybro myalgia, 2012. NORCO-ADDICTION- MAKES ME FEEL INVINCIBLE LYRICA-TURNING MY MIND INTO HAMBURGER ATIVAN- WORKS...
1 answer |
13415927 tn?1430705118
after i got clean off crystal meth i never thought our family would have to go through another addiction again...sadly my fathers drinkin...
2 answers |
I'm new to this open talk deal but how do I deal with trying to be sober I don't really have anybody to talk to
3 answers |
13146300 tn?1428733353
Tonight I went to my first NA meeting. There was alot of people there all with very similar problems. And stories just like mine. It felt...
3 answers |
I am seeking help for my father, who has been addicted to alcohol and drugs like 1 year now. After my mom passed away, he is all alone an...
2 answers |
Hello I go by J. I have been driving since I was 10 years old and I am 24 now note I am a really good driver ingeneral winter never st...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources