Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
61 - 80 (of 690) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am in JAX.FL and I am looking to transfer to 1 of the 2 clinics in Reno. I have been clean for 7yrs at 150 milligram's. I was told 13...
Hi everyone, Im new to this site and relieved really that I have somewhere to go and get support. I was heavy on cocaine and alcohol for ...
2 answers |
For those who were talking about rapid detox or considering it I saw it somewhere and not sure it was here but I'll post anyway because w...
|
11895105 tn?1421961009
I'm really scared to try detox again but I'm going to try the Thomas recipe. I just don't know how its going to work as its both me and ...
1 answer |
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who were patient enough to talk me through the worst withdrawal ever! I jumped off of 35...
3 answers |
Im a teen and I keep seeing paragraphs floating on my wall when I wake up. It doesn't scare me or freak me out. I try to make out the let...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been using Percs for over a year now..... Up to 100 mgs a day. I am so suck and tired of this controlling my life, constantly ...
6 answers |
My dad has chronic pain. Has been on pain killers for 16 years. He has to sleep sitting up. He also is addicted. He over took his pain me...
1 answer |
So today is day 1 with no drugs on hand. I have no idea how I ended up here.it's only been a short time using But it has changed so much ...
3 answers |
My dad is alcoholic. I'm going to have a baby soon. I read an article http://health-portal.me/narcology/alcoholism/98-alcoholism.html ab...
1 answer |
I have been taking 4 to 6 lortab 10 for 6 is months. I decided to quit last week realizing it would only get worse if I didn't stop. Ever...
1 answer |
In my medium sized community there have been seven heroin deaths in the last month. You would think that with that being the ...
1 answer |
After 4years of using oxy and heroin and a additional 4years at the methadone clinic I have finally bit the bullet, got myself down to 5m...
1 answer |
I know I had a rough childhood trama moving from one country to another, try to make friends in mean time had an abusive drunk for a fath...
HI.I been taking T 3 for at least 5 or 6 years givers take and also Tylenol 1's for 12 years.I was hoping somebody can point me in the ri...
1 answer |
Hey im a 14 year old girl and i wanna know if its normal for me wanting to take drugs? like marajuana and cocaine etc..i already smoke bu...
3 answers |
This *****. I drive OTR and am out of sub. I want off anyways and I tapered to about .5-.25mg a day but this RLS is killing me!! Any adv...
2 answers |
My younger brother is using marijuana together with his friends. I asked him about it, he told me that he is heavily addicted to marijuan...
3 answers |
I have been battleing addiction to hydros for years and years and I hate it but I keep going back for some reason??? I recently started...
2 answers |
I have had a raised, pink, modular rash on both arms and my back. The weirdest thing about it was that it appears parasitic. What I mean...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources