Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
81 - 100 (of 690) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11495479 tn?1418747680
Hey guys! So I just wanted to post a little about me and my background/story then ask my questions I have. I recently found out I hav...
Hi I was wondering if anyone has advice on things to keep in mind, things to do, say and maybe not to do or say when being there for a lo...
Hi--I posted in here summer/fall as I was kicking the hydrocodone. I know it was hell---and came back in here to remind myself of that. L...
1 answer |
Methadone is the devil!!! No one should ever get on this!!! I hate to see how the withdrawals are affecting my love one, breaks my heart!...
9 answers |
I did several lines of coke last night and it was alot diff from the other times I've done coke. It hurt like crazy when snorting and no ...
4 answers |
I'm sure my story is prob the same as everyone else on these meds....well it started in 2006 after a few years of pain in the base of my ...
2 answers |
hi everyone, i take oxy everyday for chronic pain. been on it for almost 4 years straight. ive reached some new level of stupid wh...
1 answer |
So almost 2 years ago I began experimenting with meth. I started off smoking it every so often. Maybe once or twice a month. I then began...
3 answers |
My husband has been gone 3 months now, 1 month for rehab 2 months in sober living. I know they said his emotions were gonna be up,down,le...
2 answers |
I realized last week, that I have been taking an exuberant amount of Norco's for the past 4 years. I had surgery (fusion neck) TWICE t...
2 answers |
Hi i want to tell the storie short. I play pro soccer since i was 17-18y and the last 6y i play in one if the big League in Europe. And f...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone. I've been reading alot of your posts and recovery journals on here and let me say first of all well done to all of you fo...
|
11132179 tn?1415793271
Hi. I have had an addiction to mephedrone/ Mcat for nearly years. I take it every day just to help me get by with everyday tasks. The las...
I've been tapering off of methadone at the rate of 5 mg/week since May. When I hit 5 I went to three. The clinic that I go to does not ha...
2 answers |
My sister I addicted to meth. She has been for a good 8 years. This battle we are fighting with her is gotten crazy. She has two kids in ...
2 answers |
I've been a suffering addict for 17years I'm 30 years old. I've had 6 natraxones implants for opiat last one being last week off suboxone...
2 answers |
Okay I haven't been on here in a long time. I posted the first time on this site in June. I don't know if you can go read my story now or...
2 answers |
What happens if you're on peobation and you ask for help like going to rehab? Isn't that obviously a probation violation?? And if not how...
1 answer |
Ive been on Hydrocodone Bitrate and Acetaminophen 7.5-325 for probably five six months now im just taking what the doctor prescribes but ...
4 answers |
We are a team of grad students trying to develop a wearable drug monitor. We understand recovered drug users suffer a certain level of di...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources