Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
81 - 100 (of 710) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My dad is alcoholic. I'm going to have a baby soon. I read an article http://health-portal.me/narcology/alcoholism/98-alcoholism.html ab...
1 answer |
I have been taking 4 to 6 lortab 10 for 6 is months. I decided to quit last week realizing it would only get worse if I didn't stop. Ever...
1 answer |
In my medium sized community there have been seven heroin deaths in the last month. You would think that with that being the ...
1 answer |
After 4years of using oxy and heroin and a additional 4years at the methadone clinic I have finally bit the bullet, got myself down to 5m...
1 answer |
I know I had a rough childhood trama moving from one country to another, try to make friends in mean time had an abusive drunk for a fath...
HI.I been taking T 3 for at least 5 or 6 years givers take and also Tylenol 1's for 12 years.I was hoping somebody can point me in the ri...
1 answer |
Hey im a 14 year old girl and i wanna know if its normal for me wanting to take drugs? like marajuana and cocaine etc..i already smoke bu...
3 answers |
This *****. I drive OTR and am out of sub. I want off anyways and I tapered to about .5-.25mg a day but this RLS is killing me!! Any adv...
2 answers |
My younger brother is using marijuana together with his friends. I asked him about it, he told me that he is heavily addicted to marijuan...
3 answers |
I have been battleing addiction to hydros for years and years and I hate it but I keep going back for some reason??? I recently started...
2 answers |
I have had a raised, pink, modular rash on both arms and my back. The weirdest thing about it was that it appears parasitic. What I mean...
11495479 tn?1418747680
Hey guys! So I just wanted to post a little about me and my background/story then ask my questions I have. I recently found out I hav...
Hi I was wondering if anyone has advice on things to keep in mind, things to do, say and maybe not to do or say when being there for a lo...
Hi--I posted in here summer/fall as I was kicking the hydrocodone. I know it was hell---and came back in here to remind myself of that. L...
1 answer |
Methadone is the devil!!! No one should ever get on this!!! I hate to see how the withdrawals are affecting my love one, breaks my heart!...
9 answers |
I did several lines of coke last night and it was alot diff from the other times I've done coke. It hurt like crazy when snorting and no ...
4 answers |
I'm sure my story is prob the same as everyone else on these meds....well it started in 2006 after a few years of pain in the base of my ...
2 answers |
hi everyone, i take oxy everyday for chronic pain. been on it for almost 4 years straight. ive reached some new level of stupid wh...
1 answer |
So almost 2 years ago I began experimenting with meth. I started off smoking it every so often. Maybe once or twice a month. I then began...
3 answers |
My husband has been gone 3 months now, 1 month for rehab 2 months in sober living. I know they said his emotions were gonna be up,down,le...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources