Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

81 - 100 (of 677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So almost 2 years ago I began experimenting with meth. I started off smoking it every so often. Maybe once or twice a month. I then began smoking it more often until I was doing it multiple times a day. I then started to snort it and smo...
  Posted
My husband has been gone 3 months now, 1 month for rehab 2 months in sober living. I know they said his emotions were gonna be up,down,left,right but its more like he's cold when we talk. I know from 1030-1130 he's in therapy, then from ...
  Posted
I realized last week, that I have been taking an exuberant amount of Norco's for the past 4 years. I had surgery (fusion neck) TWICE this year . . . long story there, but the moral of that story. is now, I'm pain free. but I love my...
  Posted
Hi i want to tell the storie short. I play pro soccer since i was 17-18y and the last 6y i play in one if the big League in Europe. And for the last 3y i eat Dolcontin i believe you call it ms contin. Dose was 150mg/day. I have stop pl...
  Posted
Hi Everyone. I've been reading alot of your posts and recovery journals on here and let me say first of all well done to all of you for taking the steps and the big leap to recovery. Your all incredibly brave individuals.
  Posted
11132179 tn?1415793271
Hi. I have had an addiction to mephedrone/ Mcat for nearly years. I take it every day just to help me get by with everyday tasks. The last time I was off it was a week, that was last year when I was on holiday. The feeling I got was amaz...
  Posted
I've been tapering off of methadone at the rate of 5 mg/week since May. When I hit 5 I went to three. The clinic that I go to does not have 2 mg., so it looks like I'm going to "jump off" at 3. Does anyone have any idea about what I migh...
  Posted
My sister I addicted to meth. She has been for a good 8 years. This battle we are fighting with her is gotten crazy. She has two kids in which are with my parents who she thinks she can come and go as she pleases. She has taken every rig...
  Posted
I've been a suffering addict for 17years I'm 30 years old. I've had 6 natraxones implants for opiat last one being last week off suboxone whilst using amphs. When ever I get the natraxone it last for opioids for 4-18 months thou during t...
  Posted
Okay I haven't been on here in a long time. I posted the first time on this site in June. I don't know if you can go read my story now or whatever, but I didn't take any of the advice. Well I tried I did it for a little while, but it's l...
  Posted
What happens if you're on peobation and you ask for help like going to rehab? Isn't that obviously a probation violation?? And if not how does that transfer and everything?? But most importantly will I get arrested if I ask to go to rehab.
  Posted
Ive been on Hydrocodone Bitrate and Acetaminophen 7.5-325 for probably five six months now im just taking what the doctor prescribes but I believe im immune to it because half the time it doesnt work. Just wondering if thats a higher dos...
  Posted
We are a team of grad students trying to develop a wearable drug monitor. We understand recovered drug users suffer a certain level of discrimination from employers when seeking employment, so the idea is to use this device to establish ...
  Posted
):
Hi I'm 19 years old and I have a very sad question to ask please don't judge me.. I really need a answer cause I'm scared!!): not ever thinking I could be pregnant but I've been having all the pregnant system and I'm sure I am but the...
  Posted
i just want to know which drug that it is use by inhaling it..that can cause you to fall asleep and then when you wake up you feel like your extremeties are heavy and can't move, you also feel dizzy, you can't see that well and you feel ...
  Posted
My husband is in a rehab in Florida,and is moving to a sober living home,also in Florida. We live in Connecticut, my question is What is required and expected in these homes? Also I am trying to be positive and support him in every way, ...
  Posted
OMG, when is this going to end? I was on 40 mgs a day of oxycodone (prescribed by my PCP) for arthritis in my back. After 8 years of this (my dose never went up, but there were days when i took more than I should have.) I decided ...
  Posted
Hi. I need as much advice as anyone would offer. I've been taking tramadol for 8 years and am definitely physically dependent. My doses have gone up and down but I have been taking low amounts for a while. Normally no more than 3...
  Posted
I have been on tramadol for 2 years and tapered down using hydro over 3 weeks. I was down to 1/4 of a 350mg pill a day when I went cold turkey. I am now on day 3 and I have this neck pain ( muscle/ joint) that is the worst part about my...
  Posted
Are WD symptoms correlated to the amount you were on and for length of time? I know it's a basic question and the answer is yes but all the timetables are generic.. Wish there was a master matrix you could cross ref your high dose with...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources
Top Addiction Answerers
1235186 tn?1339127464
Blank
atthebeach