Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
101 - 120 (of 690) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
):
Hi I'm 19 years old and I have a very sad question to ask please don't judge me.. I really need a answer cause I'm scared!!): not ever...
3 answers |
i just want to know which drug that it is use by inhaling it..that can cause you to fall asleep and then when you wake up you feel like y...
7 answers |
My husband is in a rehab in Florida,and is moving to a sober living home,also in Florida. We live in Connecticut, my question is What is ...
15 answers |
OMG, when is this going to end? I was on 40 mgs a day of oxycodone (prescribed by my PCP) for arthritis in my back. After 8 years o...
4 answers |
Hi. I need as much advice as anyone would offer. I've been taking tramadol for 8 years and am definitely physically dependent. My d...
2 answers |
I have been on tramadol for 2 years and tapered down using hydro over 3 weeks. I was down to 1/4 of a 350mg pill a day when I went cold t...
1 answer |
Are WD symptoms correlated to the amount you were on and for length of time? I know it's a basic question and the answer is yes but all ...
2 answers |
I had been doing really well on Suboxone for almost 3 months. I decided a couple weeks ago to stop the sub for 36-48 hours so I could us...
3 answers |
I have made so many changes in my life lately. I moved back to a state I lived in for 10 years, but left 3 years ago. New job, new frien...
7 answers |
Does anyone have any experience with Willingway Rehab facility in Statesboro, Ga?
Just found this forum. Day 7 off methadone & whatever else I could pile on it to "make things better, I mean worse". Today is bad. I'm su...
2 answers |
Hi I'm in desperate, need of advice guidance all comments, and suggestions greatly appreciated I used to be addicted to a lot of really s...
1 answer |
I was just wondering if anyone's been to rehab? And if it was a life saver?? Is it just people in a room talking awkwardly? Or does it a...
6 answers |
I am on day 5 of quitting opiates. hydrocodone 10/325 I was taking about ten a day for about 1-1/2 years most of the physical withdraws...
5 answers |
Dear sir I'm too worried since a week, my elder brother get addicted to take COREX COUGH syrup since 2011. It's almost three years. Daily...
2 answers |
What are the effects of eating grapefruit while taking methadone?
2 answers |
Hi, I'm in recovery from alcoholism and drugs for the 3 years I was prescribed zoloft and welbutrin for the first year having suffered de...
I've been battling opiate addiction since 2009. It started out innocent...I was diagnosed with degenerative disks and was subsequently pr...
4 answers |
I'm 2 months pregnant my wedding day is tomorrow and I just found out my fiance is drinking while I'm at work and when I'm sleeping....I ...
1 answer |
Hello, im new at this but bare w me. I have something on my mind thats eating me away becuase I was stupid and didnt think of the trouble...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community Resources