Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Chat Group Group
This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.
61 - 80 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1764145 tn?1315979228
I was heavy into percocets back in june for about 2 months I was doing 3 percocet 30's a day so that was 90mgs of percocet a day, each fi...
1 answer |
I not to long ago was getting Coke from my boss and doing about 4 grams a day. I damn near died but now still have another dealer and wa...
1 answer |
Does anyone of a good "chat room" for someone who is trying to stop drinking, I am looking for a "support" chat room. I don't really hav...
Can someone answer this IF in fact they have gone through this??? I started going to a Methadone Clinic 99 days ago I started off like th...
I'm trying to help bring my brother down off opana I got him down to about 3/4 to 1/2 a pill a day and down to 1 1/2 zanniies all I have...
1 answer |
I am 7 days clean from percocets and xanax. I have been reading that the physical addiction only lasts around 5 days but my body still a...
1 answer |
1639856 tn?1395189207
www.smartrecovery.com If ur recovering, using or addicted to anything, having problems in life or need to help someone u love with being ...
1 answer |
1663585 tn?1302974300
This is not a question... But for all of us goin through this battle go to you tube and listen to my first day by haystack... Alot of ins...
2 answers |
Report I Need Help by ItsaBattle, 1 hour ago Tags: hydrocodone Hi I've been reading all the post and I'm amazed how common my situa...
1 answer |
Has anybody tried 12 step NA programs? I've tried and read all of the lit. but find it really isn't my cup of tea. I've been off of the d...
2 answers |
This is my 3rd or 4th attemp to quiting vicodine..I have been taking this drug for 6 years. I havent had a vicodine in about 4 days, but,...
3 answers |
Ok so im tapering off my percocets but im also on tramadol for my back. I been on tramadol for abt 5yrs now but i only take 2pills a day....
Seeking support from any and all while going through the hardest thing ive EVER had to go through! Thats getting off this devil pills cal...
2 answers |
1663585 tn?1302974300
how long to feel better gettin off percocet
i've been injecting fortwin from past 1 and half month bout 5 6 ml daily I want to quit can I leave all of a sudden and if I do do I have...
1595963 tn?1300590009
im using cocaine nearly everyday from anything from one gram to four grams i want to be able to wake up in the morning free from any cra...
2 answers |
I've been clean for over 6 years. I was a hard core junkie, heroin, vics, oxy, codine, anything that was an opiate based. My question is ...
2 answers |
1613455 tn?1298403154
i went 2 a rehab and i spent 2 years there but still im always depressed can i know why ?????????
1 answer |
I am an addictive person who abused alcohol from adolesence to about five years ago. I then moved on to opiates and became addicted to th...
4 answers |
How do you get a way from someone you've loved almost all your life that is addicted to drugs?
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1253584 tn?1332881554
Blank
ang_811 commented on dominosarah's status
May 09
1253584 tn?1332881554
Blank
ang_811 commented on VICourageous's status
May 02