Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
1 - 20 (of 1720) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a problem with my boyfriend. Yes I know I’m stupid for even asking this probably, but I don’t know anything anymore. And he had ba...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 2 years, but i have known him for 15. I found out about 6 months into our relationsh...
1 answer |
I'm torn, my husband has been a user for over 5+years, it's just getting worse. We communicate through email, I cringe every time we talk...
So I seriosuly cannot take it anymore my husband will be ok for a week then once a week he decides he wants to get ****** up abs it just ...
Is hard for me to say. I been with a addict for 11 years. And today I finally left him. Long story-short. I met him in my young years 13 ...
5 answers |
It's been a battle for me to leave him, I have try so many times, I really try hard to ignore his calls n text, but why is it so difficul...
14 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend has been a drug addict all his life addicted to Pills and cocaine and he is now addicted to crack he and his family have bee...
4 answers |
I am almost 20 weeks pregnant and living with a cocaine addict. we started to date when we were 19 years old and we partied until 22/23, ...
3 answers |
Ok so my dad suffered a stroke about 2 years ago. The cause was basically everything. Alcohol consumption, high blood pressure, etc. Prio...
So I'm seriously just looking for relationship advice. To sum it up my bf and I have been together for 8 years. Both addicts we have used...
4 answers |
Hypothetically if someone were to have sexual relations with a man on heroin would the person who is not on heroin get heroin in their sy...
1 answer |
My son and his wife are addicts. The wife will take anything and has had seizures due to it. My son is will take drugs too but seems to b...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, My name is Sherry, and I am new to the medhelp community, but I feel compelled to share my story and ask for the help of...
14 answers | 1 comment |
My husband claims that he has addiction of sexting and its been ages he is doing sexting so he can't leave this habbit . I feel I don't s...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I were just recently treated for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (I was treated Tuesday. He was treated Thursday.) This morning ...
1 answer |
Where to start.... Been married for 9 years. My husband has horrible problems with his knee so it was my suggestion to have him go see th...
3 answers |
Hi I am the mother of a 26 yr old daughter addicted to prescription drugs. She has done Percocet, oxys, fentonol patches, different anti ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
This is the first time I've ever talked about this in a forum or anywhere else. I am the wife of a drug addict. I only found out not...
5 answers | 3 comments |
It's been over a year since I have been on this site and sadly I am still with my husband and it has gotten worse over the year. Lies, pa...
14 answers | 1 comment |
My son was clean for a year and then in febuary he started again. it lasted 2 months and he is clean and swares he is finished and will n...
18 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources