Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
21 - 40 (of 1698) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a mother of an 18 year old daughter who is addicted to heroin. She, like many others, started out on oxycontin. When ...
378 answers |
My two oldest sons are heroin addicts and my youngest is engaging in use, but not an addict. The oldest ones are 30 and 31, both have ch...
1 answer |
My son has been addicted to drugs for quite some time. Mainly cocaine and pills. I have kicked him out of the house after drug testing hi...
1 answer |
After two years of questioning my husband about our finances, late payments, negative credit and inability to save money he admitted to "...
2 answers |
I've been separated from my husband for 4 months now, in hopes that he would realize that he could loose the kids and myself and straight...
1 answer |
Does anyone feel as alone as I do? My husband spent 2 weeks in ICU after a COPD exacerbation. He is starting to smoke again. Even though ...
2 answers |
I am looking for a support group/chat room for spouses of opiate users, My husband has been addicted since I have known him. I thought it...
1 answer |
Hello, my husband is an addict. He has been for most of his life. Since I have never done drugs I didn't know he was addicted to them unt...
1 answer |
1298247 tn?1288294553
What is that exactly ,I think my husband uses that way too inject drugs ,why ????!!!! cus it's a hidden place or because it feels better
6 answers |
My husband of 45 years has been an addict his entire life, if not dope, alcohol, now pills and dope. He did stop drinking after the last...
3 answers |
How do you know you really love someone if they've been using and lying through your whole relationship? Is it terrible of me to question...
4 answers |
my 24 year old son is verbally abusive to me. He calls me a f....ing ******* and that he feels embarrassed to call me his mother. I found...
5 answers |
I am a recovered heroin addict. I never use opiates and had gotten my life together. It had been two years and I was arrested on a 3 year...
3 answers |
my husband is slowly tapering off 8mg of suboxone, he says he's down to a sliver now. but his mood swings and anger are making me crazy. ...
2 answers |
I am a mother of a 6 year old boy and a 5 month old baby girl. My fiancé who is an amazing father to my first child, from a previous rela...
2 answers |
What to do, or not? My family member loves to take 10 a day lortabs. Without them everyday living, work, family is boring and without muc...
5 answers |
i posted my story just now...i am new here. my husband confessed that he does coke 4-5 times a week. i have a feeling that it is a lot mo...
42 answers |
242912 tn?1402547092
Hello everyone. I'm grateful for this new forum. I met my husband when I was 19 (I am now 51) and he 21 so we have literally grown up...
5 answers |
I apologize ahead of time about my long post but I need a place to spill it out. I'm a single mother of two and have been divorced for y...
1 answer |
I am new to this. Being a mother of an addict and using a forum/blog for help. In the past 4 years my daughter has gone from a gorgeous, ...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...