Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
21 - 40 (of 1713) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18637713 tn?1466528890
Over the last year my wife has been on clonazepam, perscribed 2 pills a day from the Dr. Anyways most days she take way more then 2, it i...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I have been dating a man for just 4 months. He was amazing when we met, still is. 3 weeks ago I could tell something was wrong...needles...
4 answers |
I really just need someone to talk to. I've been suspicious of my boyfriend using cocaine. Today he finally admitted it to me. He thinks ...
1 answer |
My husband was a user for many many years finally got him just taking suboxone well he was suppose to be getting off of it , now I told h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am new to this. Being a mother of an addict and using a forum/blog for help. In the past 4 years my daughter has gone from a gorgeous, ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am really nervous about posting anything because I am scared my husband will find out... I used to smoke crack, shoot anything that wou...
7 answers |
17898435 tn?1461538877
Hi, this is my first question. I found this site while desperately searching for some miracle solution to my problem, but alas, I don't t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
He once was a gambler. We split, but years later got back together, once he'd finally given it away. Now I'm concerned it's transferred t...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have someone put in rehab by the courts in Illinois ? If so does anyone know how?
Our daughter is 43 years old she is the mother of two sons one is 20 the other is 9.I don't know how many years she has been on drugs but...
1 answer |
I have a 32 year old son who has been a meth addict for at least 15 years. I have read many of the posts on this site about kicking out s...
2 answers |
5 years ago i married the man i have been in love with all life. He had a hard childhood, been thru prison, drugs, a life of struggles, t...
1 answer |
I hope I am in the right place. Okay. My husband was a meth user, pot user and drinker all throughout his 20's. Apparently, he just st...
6 answers | 2 comments |
My wife is prescribed adderall and tramadol both. She also has a RX for oxycodone every three months. Her adderall script is 10 mg IR 3 t...
5 answers |
I have an 18 year old son. He tried to overdose last night. He is n a 72 hour watch as of now.He is also violent and unstable and an addi...
1 answer |
How do you help someone if you're unsure they even want to be helped? Long story short, my boyfriend has been lying to me for 8 months ab...
3 answers |
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, we were and are still young. He is a recovering heroin addict and still relapses with ...
2 answers |
3060903 tn?1398568723
FDA News Release (Food and Drug Administration) FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioid overdose Naloxone...
1 answer |
My girlfriend has struggled with heroin and alcohol for about 5 years now....on and off. She got clean last year but was unable to finish...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources