Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Trouble59
I have an 18 year old son. He tried to overdose last night. He is n a 72 hour watch as of now.He is also violent and ...
MrsTitoMay 06
By Bonesjones500
I;m struggling with my wife and our marriage at the moment. I'm 34m. wife is 31f, west coast. She abuses her prescrip...
By Jessie815
How do you help someone if you're unsure they even want to be helped? Long story short, my boyfriend has been lying t...
By kcf_mama
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, we were and are still young. He is a recovering heroin addict and ...
3060903 tn?1398568723
By Nighthawk61
FDA News Release (Food and Drug Administration) FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioi...
By Turner_1
Mark
By gary1969
My girlfriend has struggled with heroin and alcohol for about 5 years now....on and off. She got clean last year but ...
By Taylor54
My son 30 and addicted to heroin and homeless is there any help in Belvidere IL that is safe so he is not on the stre...
By growingstrong1985
It took me along time to figure out my husband has a drug problem.... When I did I thought it was just pills well tur...
Fkc228Sep 27, 2012
hljlelllJul 06, 2011
JaybayJul 02, 2011
jimmybcuseJul 02, 2011
By jimmybcuse Blank
Not really a question, but I wanted to share my story to see if anyone has experienced similar events due to adult ad...
Alla53Mar 29
Deb179Mar 03
leahlaneMar 03
LilybitdDec 20, 2015
Deb179Nov 19, 2015
By freakedoutmom51 Blank
Hello, I am a mother of an 18 year old daughter who is addicted to heroin. She, like many others, started out...
By whendoesitend7
My two oldest sons are heroin addicts and my youngest is engaging in use, but not an addict. The oldest ones are 30 ...
By Jayjay1976
My son has been addicted to drugs for quite some time. Mainly cocaine and pills. I have kicked him out of the house a...
By 2kids10yrs
After two years of questioning my husband about our finances, late payments, negative credit and inability to save mo...
By McCJL
I've been separated from my husband for 4 months now, in hopes that he would realize that he could loose the kids and...
By UnhappyinWV
Does anyone feel as alone as I do? My husband spent 2 weeks in ICU after a COPD exacerbation. He is starting to smoke...
By sheusedtolaugh
I am looking for a support group/chat room for spouses of opiate users, My husband has been addicted since I have kno...
By Wifemamabear4
Hello, my husband is an addict. He has been for most of his life. Since I have never done drugs I didn't know he was ...
1298247 tn?1288294553
GFRYFeb 27
GFRYFeb 23
Nighthawk61Jul 30, 2015
By GFRY Blank
What is that exactly ,I think my husband uses that way too inject drugs ,why ????!!!! cus it's a hidden place or beca...
By Jade999
My husband of 45 years has been an addict his entire life, if not dope, alcohol, now pills and dope. He did stop dri...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources