Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Addiction: Living with an Addict Community

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

61 - 80 (of 1691) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son has been smoking pot for almost 4 years. He recently did 45 days in rehab but I'm afraid with his 18th bday soon approaching if he decides to start smoking again what are my options for him going back to rehab? We live in FL. My c...
  Posted
Does anyone know of a good online support forum for spouses of Addicts, preferably prescription pill addicts. I want to talk to others who are affected by wives or husbands who are abusing ... so that I don't feel alone. My wife is a l...
  Posted
New here...hello all. I'm in a dead end relationship with my children's father, he is addicted to marijuana and coke and constant weed smoker. I've been in this relationship for over a decade and though he lies CONSTANTLY telling me he w...
  Posted
I'm new to this, and I am in just in need of some support, bc I feel as if I have no where else to turn to. My husband is a different kind of addict. He works really hard sometimes 14 hour days. Hes a great man, provider, and on his clea...
  Posted
So I've decided it's in the best interests of my boyfriend and myself to leave him with the knowledge that I love him and to contact me when he gets clean. I've been through the kickes the failed attempts at getting clean. Put down bound...
  Posted
My husband and I will be married 2 years in Dec and we are on our 2nd separation. When we first started dating everything was wonderful. We laughed, stayed up all night talking, couldn't stand to be apart and three short weeks later him ...
  Posted
Hello Im from CA 3 Months ago my children were taken from me due to my use of methamphetamines My Girl answered the door and police came in and of course put me in cuffs and since i am curretly on probation and parole for non drug relate...
  Posted
Me & my boyfriend been together for 5 years. We have 4 kids, 2 of them we had together, 1 is from my past relationship & he has 1 from his past relationships. He has a really good job, he is a good father to our kids & he is such a good ...
  Posted
i was engaged to a coke head ,he is a functional addict it was a long distance relationship..i couldnt figure out about his addiction for like a year he is good looking ,fit and super rich ..not even in my thoughts i would think of him a...
  Posted
16127331 tn?1445538594
My 20 year old son started using heroin about a year ago, when friends offered him a smoke. He eventually began thinking about the hit he would get after work, and finally that ruled everything else. He was involved with friends from a s...
  Posted
My husband has been prescribed 8mg of Subutex and a sustained Xanax pill,that releases 2mg for about 12 hours. Does this sound appropriate? It's for opiate cravings, he hasn't been a junkie in years. He just succumbs now and then and it'...
  Posted
my friend keeps passing out every now and then she has ALOT going on at the moment i don't know how to help her she does not usually pass out like this . she has pass out at 5 in the morning and vomited and then fainted twice when i hav...
  Posted
I have been dating a guy for over 3 years now, I knew he was sensitive to pain pills when I met him after he had a tooth pulled, and had a hard time after coming off the pain meds and occasionally pushed to get more... Within the first y...
  Posted
I don't know what my next step is my brother is lying and stealing my oxycodone that I severely need and last month he stole 30+ pills. Should I report him to the police?
  Posted
Hi I am very new to this. I have never reached out to anyone about my husbands drug addiction. But I need to talk about this to anyone who will listen because it is eatting at my insides. We have been married for nearly five years an...
  Posted
My son is using heroin and i caught him times before and sent him to a detox...but he is using again becasue he is selling his personel possesions again...but i can not find his track marks...where are some of the spots users use to hide...
  Posted
I've been scouring the internet for a forum/site somewhere I could talk to others about my 16 yr old daughter & ask questions, etc re: her heroin addiction. 12 days ago I found out she was using heroin intravenously. Within a few hours I...
  Posted
Iam 50yrs old and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and injury to my lumbar spine. One of my Drs have prescribed 20mg of oxycodone to take only 3 days per week. Was not enough for my pain he refused to go up. So a year ago I went to ...
  Posted
hello, i have been dealing with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now. at first you can say it started off as a sweet relationship. i was already having issues with my sons father and well, you can say the man sweep me of my fee...
  Posted
So ive been with this person for about 6 months and at first he told me he used to do meth (but only on weekends) Apparently he is not doing it anymore. Lastnight the truth came out. He did it again the 1 st month we were together. I jus...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources