Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
61 - 80 (of 1708) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my mom for several years now has become a heavy drinker, I have noticed this last year she has lost a significant amount of weight, and I...
Hi, I have talked with only one of my friends about this and I need somewhere to turn for answers or even support. I've been dating t...
1 answer |
I'm new to this site, a friend referred me. I desperately need advice. My husband and I have been married just over 2 years, second one ...
1 answer |
our 21 y/o son is coming home from school for a visit.he does not know about his sister being in rehab.they are very close and she begged...
3 answers |
Really looking for advice. I have a son who is 3 with someone, and then I have a 1 year old and am pregnant again with my current fianc...
4 answers |
Is there a way to force someone into rehab? My niece is addicted and is on the road to losing house and job. She won't go voluntarily. W...
4 answers |
A bed is finally available in rehab for my daughter.I want to thank you who helped me with kind words and great advice.Deb, thank you for...
8 answers |
16772265 tn?1452199526
So my 24 year old is scheduled to get out of Rehab on Jan 13. She wants to come home but I will not let her, I refuse to go through the...
7 answers | 1 comment |
i have been dealing with my 27 year olds heroin addiction for two years.i dont have to explain the horror ,guilt and pain, you all know i...
12 answers |
we are still waiting for a bed in rehab for our daughter. waiting is agonizing,isn't it? we have closed bank accounts and cancelled credi...
6 answers |
My dad is a type 1 diabetic and has an insulin pump. He's always been an alcoholic, so we usually had to give him emergency shots at leas...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Really looking for advice. I have a son who is 3 with someone, and then I have a 1 year old and am pregnant again with my current fiance....
Recently, my friend had been released from prison. He vows to stay clean from using drugs and stay on the right path. I'm happy for him t...
6 answers | 2 comments |
My husband, have been together for 5 years, all of which he was active in his addiction to pain pills. Slowly our life was ruined. He cau...
2 answers |
I am looking for a website that has a support group for spouses that are married to someone with addictions/addition. I recently found ou...
4 answers |
After doing great at a 90 day residential program, my 17 year old son is completely off the rails. We are beyond heartbroken and in so m...
4 answers |
Trying to tapper off 10 ml perc 5 times daily. Down to 3 daily first week. Not experience any real withdrawals just runny nose and occasi...
5 answers |
My son has been smoking pot for almost 4 years. He recently did 45 days in rehab but I'm afraid with his 18th bday soon approaching if he...
2 answers |
New here...hello all. I'm in a dead end relationship with my children's father, he is addicted to marijuana and coke and constant weed sm...
5 answers |
I'm new to this, and I am in just in need of some support, bc I feel as if I have no where else to turn to. My husband is a different kin...
7 answers | 6 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources