Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
81 - 100 (of 1713) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
we are still waiting for a bed in rehab for our daughter. waiting is agonizing,isn't it? we have closed bank accounts and cancelled credi...
6 answers |
My dad is a type 1 diabetic and has an insulin pump. He's always been an alcoholic, so we usually had to give him emergency shots at leas...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Really looking for advice. I have a son who is 3 with someone, and then I have a 1 year old and am pregnant again with my current fiance....
Recently, my friend had been released from prison. He vows to stay clean from using drugs and stay on the right path. I'm happy for him t...
6 answers | 2 comments |
My husband, have been together for 5 years, all of which he was active in his addiction to pain pills. Slowly our life was ruined. He cau...
2 answers |
I am looking for a website that has a support group for spouses that are married to someone with addictions/addition. I recently found ou...
4 answers |
After doing great at a 90 day residential program, my 17 year old son is completely off the rails. We are beyond heartbroken and in so m...
4 answers |
Trying to tapper off 10 ml perc 5 times daily. Down to 3 daily first week. Not experience any real withdrawals just runny nose and occasi...
5 answers |
My son has been smoking pot for almost 4 years. He recently did 45 days in rehab but I'm afraid with his 18th bday soon approaching if he...
2 answers |
New here...hello all. I'm in a dead end relationship with my children's father, he is addicted to marijuana and coke and constant weed sm...
5 answers |
I'm new to this, and I am in just in need of some support, bc I feel as if I have no where else to turn to. My husband is a different kin...
7 answers | 4 comments |
So I've decided it's in the best interests of my boyfriend and myself to leave him with the knowledge that I love him and to contact me w...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My husband and I will be married 2 years in Dec and we are on our 2nd separation. When we first started dating everything was wonderful. ...
6 answers |
Hello Im from CA 3 Months ago my children were taken from me due to my use of methamphetamines My Girl answered the door and police came ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me & my boyfriend been together for 5 years. We have 4 kids, 2 of them we had together, 1 is from my past relationship & he has 1 from hi...
1 answer |
i was engaged to a coke head ,he is a functional addict it was a long distance relationship..i couldnt figure out about his addiction for...
6 answers | 1 comment |
16127331 tn?1445538594
My 20 year old son started using heroin about a year ago, when friends offered him a smoke. He eventually began thinking about the hit he...
1 answer |
My husband has been prescribed 8mg of Subutex and a sustained Xanax pill,that releases 2mg for about 12 hours. Does this sound appropriat...
16 answers |
my friend keeps passing out every now and then she has ALOT going on at the moment i don't know how to help her she does not usually pass...
2 answers |
I have been dating a guy for over 3 years now, I knew he was sensitive to pain pills when I met him after he had a tooth pulled, and had ...
15 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources