Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
81 - 100 (of 1708) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I've decided it's in the best interests of my boyfriend and myself to leave him with the knowledge that I love him and to contact me w...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My husband and I will be married 2 years in Dec and we are on our 2nd separation. When we first started dating everything was wonderful. ...
6 answers |
Hello Im from CA 3 Months ago my children were taken from me due to my use of methamphetamines My Girl answered the door and police came ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me & my boyfriend been together for 5 years. We have 4 kids, 2 of them we had together, 1 is from my past relationship & he has 1 from hi...
1 answer |
i was engaged to a coke head ,he is a functional addict it was a long distance relationship..i couldnt figure out about his addiction for...
6 answers | 1 comment |
16127331 tn?1445538594
My 20 year old son started using heroin about a year ago, when friends offered him a smoke. He eventually began thinking about the hit he...
1 answer |
My husband has been prescribed 8mg of Subutex and a sustained Xanax pill,that releases 2mg for about 12 hours. Does this sound appropriat...
18 answers |
my friend keeps passing out every now and then she has ALOT going on at the moment i don't know how to help her she does not usually pass...
2 answers |
I have been dating a guy for over 3 years now, I knew he was sensitive to pain pills when I met him after he had a tooth pulled, and had ...
15 answers |
I don't know what my next step is my brother is lying and stealing my oxycodone that I severely need and last month he stole 30+ pills. S...
8 answers |
Hi I am very new to this. I have never reached out to anyone about my husbands drug addiction. But I need to talk about this to anyone wh...
2 answers |
My son is using heroin and i caught him times before and sent him to a detox...but he is using again becasue he is selling his personel p...
2 answers |
I've been scouring the internet for a forum/site somewhere I could talk to others about my 16 yr old daughter & ask questions, etc re: he...
4 answers |
Iam 50yrs old and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and injury to my lumbar spine. One of my Drs have prescribed 20mg of oxycodone to...
2 answers |
hello, i have been dealing with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now. at first you can say it started off as a sweet relationsh...
1 answer |
So ive been with this person for about 6 months and at first he told me he used to do meth (but only on weekends) Apparently he is not do...
1 answer |
Help. I have been in a relationship with a drug addict for over 20 years. I love him and believe it or not it trusted him. I have neve...
1 answer |
My boyfriend recently slipped up and did meth after 5 yrs of being clean ... today is day one and he's miserable after bein high for 5 da...
1 answer |
My wife has been addicted to opiates for nearly 13 years. We got married 4 years ago and I did not know. I knew she had a history but she...
2 answers |
Hi all, I'm not sure of what the right step here is. My husband has 3 Rx's which he abuses. Lucky for him his Rx's are staggered enough t...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources