Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
121 - 140 (of 1724) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been scouring the internet for a forum/site somewhere I could talk to others about my 16 yr old daughter & ask questions, etc re: he...
4 answers |
Iam 50yrs old and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and injury to my lumbar spine. One of my Drs have prescribed 20mg of oxycodone to...
2 answers |
hello, i have been dealing with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now. at first you can say it started off as a sweet relationsh...
1 answer |
So ive been with this person for about 6 months and at first he told me he used to do meth (but only on weekends) Apparently he is not do...
1 answer |
Help. I have been in a relationship with a drug addict for over 20 years. I love him and believe it or not it trusted him. I have neve...
1 answer |
My boyfriend recently slipped up and did meth after 5 yrs of being clean ... today is day one and he's miserable after bein high for 5 da...
1 answer |
My wife has been addicted to opiates for nearly 13 years. We got married 4 years ago and I did not know. I knew she had a history but she...
2 answers |
Hi all, I'm not sure of what the right step here is. My husband has 3 Rx's which he abuses. Lucky for him his Rx's are staggered enough t...
5 answers |
Hello. Ummm I'm not really sure how this works. I guess I just spit it out. I'm a heroin addict. I shoot it and have for almost 10 yrs...
6 answers |
From someone who has experienced this... So, I have this cousin who I was very very close to as a kid. She got into drugs around the age ...
8 answers |
my S/O who has an opiate addiction is constantly going to the bathroom. I hear S/O opening and closing drawers, doing stuff other than ac...
21 answers |
I met my boyfriend a year and a half ago. Everything was perfect, I was truly living in a fairytale. Our relationship was amazing, our co...
2 answers |
My husband and I used drugs recreationally prior to children. I stopped when I became a mother. My husband did not. I've tolerated his...
1 answer |
I met my boyfriend a year and a half ago. Everything was perfect, I was truly living in a fairytale. Our relationship was amazing, our co...
My sister has a very serious prescription drug dependency. She also has other mental health problems. She has overdosed 4 times and eac...
38 answers |
My husband was precribed tramadol and became addicted. His personality changed and became very isolated and angry all the time.Is this ty...
14 answers |
15797061 tn?1443077828
My brother is a meth addict & he knows he does the drug but does not admit to being a addict. We tried getting him help but he refuses to...
4 answers |
I need some sort of guidance or help. My story is a long one but basically I am at a crossroad where I am completely besides myself becau...
36 answers |
Hi all I have been trying to work up the courage to do this for a while. My husband is a fully functional alcoholic and I am trying to...
7 answers |
My friend is a drug addict. He has been in prison a few years & coming home soon. And wants to stay clean once getting out. He has asked ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources