Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.
121 - 140 (of 1698) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My niece takes speed she's taken it for 20 years she is back living with her parents she's attacking her father all the time with mental ...
2 answers |
7941157 tn?1395671940
Ok, I have filed an eviction for my son and his girlfriend. I have been dealing with this addiction, rehabs sober livings, buying grocer...
12 answers |
I have been living with a heroin addict. Stated dating him 4 years ago and he was prescribed oxycodone fit a back injury. Lady year I sus...
3 answers |
Pet
Kitty
I want to try to trust my husband but am wondering if that's ever possible again. He is a serious gambling addict who has stolen from my ...
3 answers |
14558357 tn?1435179874
My father was recently mistreated at the hospital for an overdose., I had to call 911 because of a severe seizure and he had his ativan f...
2 answers |
This is my first time on here so I hope I do this right. I'm dating an addict and have been for three years. He has been clean for years...
3 answers |
Here's a long one. I started dating someone 9 months ago. Three months in, he started acting up, so I ended it. A month later we met up...
I've been in a relationship with a crack head for almost a year. I fell in love with this guy & didn't find out he was a crack head unt...
4 answers |
I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with someone suffering from end-stage alcoholism, who died as a result? My family and I a...
9 answers |
At what point do you say it's time to move on. I'm far from that point, but I know that if I stay completely cut out of the picture, ther...
2 answers |
I want to try to trust my husband but am wondering if that's ever possible again. He is a serious gambling addict who has stolen from my ...
Please if someone has advice on how to get my bf of fentynol I would greatly appreciate it as I can't handle the moodswings and anger whe...
6 answers |
How do you know when enough is enough? I have posted in this forum numberous times and even after taking to many people this seems to be ...
3 answers |
My boyfriend is addicted to pain pills and has been for awhile.I've known him for 10yrs(since we were 15-16yrs old)we dated back then but...
10 answers |
I'm just really depressed right now cus I just found out my wife relapsed. I found out by finding a pen in her purse used to smoke heroi...
4 answers |
Hi, i have not been on this site for a while but i just wanted to know how my husband could be passing his urine test, even though it rea...
3 answers |
I want to know if I could talk to any parent of a heroin addict
2 answers |
Our 23 year old son was in rehab in another state for 3 months before he walked out on his own. (he overdosed at home and had to be nar-c...
14 answers |
Hi everyone. First time posting but I guess my question is similar to many others. I've been in a new relationship for only a few mont...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources