Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DRUGS ----Are they transfered through sex ?

Hi,I had a drug test recently and phencyclidine (PCP) showed up in my urine. I don't take drugs so i have no idea how it would have gotten in my system . This is so scarry to me i don't know what to make of this any sugestions ?        Thanks Twigers

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
old history of  pcp regular cigarettes dipped in it our on mint leaves , cigars dipped in it pot dipped init for fun our !!date rape drug!!  [kj, rocket fuel,  canebanall ]was a powder very pure form of it can bee sprinkled  into drinks our whatever MAYBE ITS TIME FOR NEW FRIENDS some one slipping you a Mickey has no excuse!!and its very dangarus
Helpful - 0
93654 tn?1247499334
Only trace amounts would be passed that way- I don't think any UA would be sensitive enough to detect it.

If your partner is using PCP, it's more likely he/she slipped some to you either accidently or intentionally. Do yall ever share cigarettes?
Helpful - 0
I know that when my hubby was on crank and cocaine - it would burn so bad when we had sex. I know it was the drug. I'm not sure though if it would pass with the urin to show for a test though.
Helpful - 0
I am quite sure being around marijuana smoke will get into your system.  I've heard that more than once.  If you not using, then you are still getting it in your system from being in close proximity to it.  That is my guess.
Helpful - 0
you know, i have always been told of second hand smoke? what do you think? is there a chance? are you around 2 hand smoke of weed?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.