Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hydrocodone withdrawal and solutions

I don't have a question, but an answer for those trying to detox from Hydrocodone on their own......I read the "Thomas" method...........another good calming agent is Flexeril, which helps with the muscle soreness and sleeplessness........Sea Silver is a magnificent vitamin supplement to use.......comes in liquid form and dosage can be safely raised or lowered........effects are felt immediately.......good stuff........I use Norco 10/325 from time to time for bone, joint pain........it's a doozie to come off of even after only a month...........during the day at home when I still have to maintain and be productive, I slam beers as well........not for everyone, but works for me....................
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok lets stop one addiction with another... HELLO! where did you come up with that? No offense but beer gets you know where but AA.

Geeeezzzzzzzz and i thought i had a problem when i was stuck on vicodin. ufffff

ash
Helpful - 0
I'm interested in knowing more about this Sea Silver as well.
Helpful - 0
I would have to agree with you jm..but thank you for the info just the same runs w/scissors.

What is it this sea silver does if I may ask? I only ask because I have never heard of it before. The flexeral I have those but I do not like them. I cannot shake the fog when I take those. But agreed, they work great if you need to sleep!

Helpful - 0
171940 tn?1203627344
Slam away, just set the sissors down before that run
Ha ha   Just a little comic relief. Not really at your expense, but I couldn't help myself with that one. Thanks for the giggle
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.