Aa
A
A
A
Close

matine

Matine,
How are you?
How is the sub detox going.Time is counting down for me on the 3rd I start the sub.I took my last perc yesterday now I am taking tramodol.I dont have aqny withdrawl yet.Only thing is the pills are talking to me telling me to get some.
Im not going to.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have quit. I tried going cold turkey but took a half a pill here and there as the wd's got really bad.  Its day 3 for me and i feel alot better. I was on about eight to ten loratab tens a day.  Sleeping, and energy has been my hardest part. I have a hard time getting out of bed.  But now i feel so low and ashamed of myself and my actions. Thank you for writing me it really means alot expecially when you have nobody!
Helpful - 0
listen, you may get lost here because you posted on another thread...  if no one responds, post a new thread.

but are you going to quit?  if so when, and what is your plan?  we can help you along...

you also need to give your fiance time.  you just told her.  she is going to have feelings about this and you have to let her.  the only thing you can do now is SHOW her you are quitting.  so the question really is, when and how are you going to do this?

you've come to the right place... we will all help you.

warmly,
mj
Helpful - 0
I need someone to talk to. I am losing the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I started taking loratab just to chill and veg. I started taking more and more. My fiancee alwayed suspected it but i lied to her. I told her the truth yesterday thinking i should come straight with her. She took it really really bad because i have been lying. I am trying to get off this garbage and its hard as hell.  I really dont want to loose my family but it seems like i am i just feel like i have nothing left. My heart hurts, body, and mind.  And the worst thing is i have no one to talk to.  I feel like the biggest looser
Helpful - 0
glad to hear that it is going well.let me know how you are doing on day 8.
Happy New Year
Helpful - 0
Fine. A few aches  today  the 7th day. Took a 1/2 mg just now. I have to say that cutting a 8mg pill down to a 1/2mg is dicy at best. But I am fine. Sorry you are out of pills. If you lived across the street I would run a  few over just to hold you till you saw the Sub. doc.  (I have plenty of Oxy's. Can not take them on Sub as the Sub. overides them.)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.