Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

New Chapter

For some reason today, I am very ... VERY anxious ... like crawling through my own skin kinda anxious.   But I did manage to take decorations down and clean a bit.  I have a HUGE HOUSE.
But a little bit at the time.  So far so good.

Anyway...Called my Doc...got her to fax a blood work RX to the lab.  I'm going 7am tomorrow for that.  I'm going to ask the Doctor NEVER to give me the kinda refils she's been giving me again.   This way it should help me to never be in the predicament I am in again.   I'm feeling a little bad, because she and I work for the same Health Network, and I do believe that giving me those kinda pills w/5 renewals was just to save me the time of going to see her.   She knows the kind of demands I make on myself.

This is going to be MY YEAR!

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just want you to know how many times you have been my stronghold.   I would say to myself... she's doing it with kids and a family.. I only have to reheat pizza for my mother and she's happy.. flip on the TV for her and give her the remote.

For me...I know the taper thing would not have been an ideal choice.  I would have always found some kind of an excuse.  

In my mind...I would have never been able to put myself that slow of with drawal ... it all comes down to taking that last pill anyway... it's a scarey thought.  Other than sitting on the damn hopper and freezing I don't have much memory of those first four days of Detox.

Anyway Mrs Monkey... thanks for all YOUR help
Helpful - 0
wow....thank you.  I feel the same about everyone on this board.  Your emails helped me so much!  Everyone here is such an inspiration.  I did not have nearly the connection to the meds that some here have.  I'm just thankful for the people here who have helped me along.
Helpful - 0
Girl you are doing just AWSOME! You have such a positive attitude, and outlook.  I wish I could be the same way. Maybe soon.

You have any idea what you have achieved????? I mean I know you do, but I am just so excited for you!!!! Many Many blessings your way hun!!!

You are really a strong and amazing person!! An inspiration to us all!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.