Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

question...possibly TMI for the week stomached

As most of you know, I'm 5.5 days since my last dose of vicoprofen.  I am currently taking ambien CR at night to sleep (last night was the first night).  Today, I had a very odd bowel movement.  It was loose, not really diarreah, but not solid and the bile that was with it was like a neon yellow.  I've never experienced this before.  Is it likely that this is an effect of the sleeping pill or is this part of withdrawal as well?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The Tyrosine gives me the jitters...or.... I'm just experiencing being jittery because of the withdrawal  ... dunno...

Even my early morning coffee has become distasteful, and I used to drink coffee all day.

Gawd... what we do to our bodies.. huh?   Everything has sorta settled down on my end (no punn intended) LOL as well... this has been a brutal two weeks.  

I hate those pills

Gip
Helpful - 0
I kind of thought maybe it was just "stuff" flushing out - but wanted to be certain my intestines weren't radioactive or something...lol.  Thanks guys and gals!
Helpful - 0
i think i was taking too much tyrosine too.  my bowels have really settled down
Helpful - 0
I've been experiencing the same thing.   And didn't think much of it... my belly went down and the tightness I was feeling has subsided a great deal.

I thought it might be from the Tyrosine.

Tryosine gave me jitters.  And you know my plight from yesterday, so I stopped it for now.   We'll see what happens

Don't worry too much about the color...your system is changing sweetie...unless of course you don't feel as though something is right... just wanted you to know I'm having the same thing.

Gip
Helpful - 0
i`ve had bowel problems for years.i have a problem with high triglycerides.i`ve had several bouts of pancreatitis.i found out from a good doctor that years of alcohol and drug abuse has damaged my pancreas.thru much bloodwork and scopes it was found that my pancreas is not secreting an enzyme that helps the body break down fats,hence the increase in bile secretion and loose yellow stools.i take lopid 600mg. before each meal and pangescn20 after each meal...i also have diverticuosis and ibs...chrons was ruled out.. my bowel movements are normal now!
Helpful - 0
i have  been having stomach issues for a while, but i think that, um, "juice" is just a part of the stuff that has been stuck for so long.  i never worry about exiting statuses unless i see blood, but i'm also irresponsible so...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.