Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WISHING EVERYONE A SLEEPFULL NIGHT

It is that time everyone..I just want to sit here all night and keep reading/responding. I am afriad to try and sleep, but I must at least try.

To everyone suffering tonight as well as myself...let us all get a restfull night..free of the curse we all share.

For tomorrow: I hope we all have some comfort from the hell we  share and are fastly approaching the freedom we seek so badly.

God bless us all, and help us all through!!

6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bless you.  I cannot sleep tonight.  It won't happen and I don't even want it to.  I have enough to be happy, happy, happy.  In five days I will be crying like a baby that this months worth of prescript drugs are gone.  I will sleep then because when I am out I do not want to be awake.  I do not want a day to start too early.  It will just be longer for me to deal with.  Each day is such a waste either way vicaddict.  It sucks both ways. I already have the calendar marked for refill day in February, then I count down again.  Month after month, year after year.  Don't mean to be a downer, just venting to you.  You are an inspiration to me after reading your comments.  Thank you for personally addressing me. I don't want your pity, even though I may sound like I do.  I can't imagine anyone feeling sorry for me tonight.  If I were on the forum and knew someone had a full bottle I would be pissed and envious and ready to say screw you if you can't tell me where you are and share.  Believe me, I will not have the bottle for long.  If that evens the playing field, I mean can you really relate to me when I am high?  Nite
Helpful - 0
Hey hun, I am still up if you are still on.
Helpful - 0
i missed the lullabye, so im awake too.  Come back and say it again, please!  =)
Helpful - 0
Did I really say HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY is how I feel when I have lots of vics????  No, wired, wired, wired, and itchy and no appetite, and no love for myself, and creepy because I can't fall asleep etc.  Happy does not describe my situation.  That was inaccurate...maybe the vics talking.  Too depressing to read my words of last night indicating this drug makes me happy.  NO WAY.
Helpful - 0
Hi All,
I am new to this forum, just started reading yesterday and posted a little about myself last night. I am on about 76 or so hours off the Codeine and vics, and I feel so much better! I have no idea WHY I feel better so soon, as all the other times I've withdrawn I've felt like I died and went to hell's hell at this point in the withdrawal. BUT, the reason I am posting is to let you know how WONDERFUL, and clear-minded, and energized I feel right now, so even if the withdrawals take a little longer for you guys, you WILL FEEL THIS GREAT, too!!!!! Very Soon!!! I actually got the kids playroom organized, cleaned and vacumed this morning...I made myself do it and feel great! I hope this is inspiration to all who are suffering through the RLS, stomach upset, jitters, leg cramps, etc. I've been through it a million times.
I really feel like maybe my withdrawals aren't as bad this time because God knew how serious I was about quitting, and he is giving me a break. Every other time I detoxed, it wasn't becuase I WANTED to, but because I ran out of pills and couldn't get more. Now, I have two refills of 50 codeine pills that I haven't filled for over three days, and after reading all the posts this morning suggessting I cancel my refills, I did just that ten minutes ago.
I called the pharmacy, asked to speak to the pharmacist, and told him I was addicted, going through withdrawals, and would be tempted in the near future to refill so to please cancel them. HE was VERY RUDE, and I know he'll tell my doc, but I don't care...at least I don't have any pills available to me should I decide to get a refill. Anyways, hope this encourages someof you! Love, emilyanne
Helpful - 0
Way to go to you hun!!!!! And yes your story is an inspiration!!

Thank you for the post!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.