Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

hobbit please help with a few more questions

if no less than 3 1/2 grams of powder a day and no less than 5 perk 10s a day how close to a possible overdose am i? i dont get sick or anything am i walking on thin ice with a overdose?

(hobbit my last question i ask a couple more under the comments please try to help i have to do something fast and i have nobody to talk to)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Like I said, you need external help, friend. You CAN NOT do this alone. Think about your wife. Tell her, tell your mum or your dad. Tell SOMEONE! You are possessed by addiction and you can't free yourself alone. The more you are snorting, the higher your blood pressure is and the higher the strain on your heart. Get a blood pressure test and you'll see. I bet you are at high-level hypertension. I still have high blood pressure from my amphetamine days. With the speed balling as well, it's only a matter of time. It's a highly lethal concoction. All of those famous actors who OD'd did so from opiate and cocaine mixtures. You are not in the middle of some puny mental addiction like I am for vicodin, you are in the middle of a ghastly storm and the only beacon of hope for you is to seek help. It's probably going to be the hardest thing you will ever do, but if you can do it, you are going to save yourself. You can NOT go on at the rate you are going. I'm not trying to scare you, but it's the cold hard truth. If you continue down this road, you will not return.
Helpful - 0
Hang tight, I am respnding to you now ok?
Helpful - 0
if i just stop how long before i can stay up all day without nodding out? i went 4 days and i was still sleeping 18hours a day. and my doctor knew i had a pain manegment problem ,but i didnt tell him about the cocaine and when he found out he cut all ties with me.so now i have this issue no help with the cocaine and cut off from my perk 10s and fentynal patches...so im paying street price for pills and selling coke to support my habbit. my whole face hurts and im having nose surgery monday from all the damage from snorting sh*t. my neck has huge knots in it from all the sniffing and im on a 6month benge that is now close to or more that 4grams a day im snorting. im only 22 ben married 2weeks today and im gonna loose everything i never used to be like this its just somethin with coke that i cant get enough. the only thing that keeps me from being so down is i also take cymbalta every day
i check this every hour please tell me what i can do to quit if something doesnt change im gonna die in this chair one day im here all day line after line nobody to help. if my nose is the worst my surgen has ever seen in 20 years what about thge rest of my body? is there a number to call and talk to somebody that can help me ? this wild ride is bout over my body cant take much more please
Helpful - 0
I have to agree with criminal. Nobody can tell you for sure what is too much for you. Nobody. It depends on your body. If I were you, and you are this scared right now? I would back off while I was ahead.
If you cannot stop completely cold turkey, please taper off. Find some help, your Dr perhaps? Stay here with us, whatever it takes. But please at least taper off of what you are using. I would rather do that then find out the hard way exactly how much is too much hun.
Helpful - 0
it all depends on YOUR tolerance..i use to smoke an 8ball of crack a day then shoot 5 to 8 bags of heroin and i did that everyday for 6months..but everyone is different. and mixing opiates with cocaine/crack is "speedballing" and by doing that your at a very high risk of heart attack or stroke..BE CARFUL cuz you are pushing your body everytime you do it
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.