Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How Long Does it stay in your system ???

Im new here.  Just joined today.  This looks like a sight that I might be interested in and can possibly help/answer some questions.  But for now, I have a question of my own.  I am an addict just like most everyone here.  I have a drug test for a new job on Monday morning.  I need to know how long dilaudid 4mg, crushed & injected stays in your system.  Actually the last time I did it was about 1:00 this afternoon and used 3 4mg pills which would be 12mgs total.  If anyone out there knows for sure, or is pretty positive they know, I would really appreciate an answer asap !!!  I gotta quit worrying about it !!!
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
I answered you on your response to my post...
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Im new here so Im not sure where to find your post.  I will try and find it, but if you dont mind, please just answer here, where I know what Im doing !!!! lol !!!!

Thanks !!!
Helpful - 0
Im new here so Im not sure where to find your post.  I will try and find it, but if you dont mind, please just answer here, where I know what Im doing !!!! lol !!!!

Thanks !!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.