Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Freakin' Tired

Hi everyone,

I've been off Norco for about a month now, and I'm very happy about it.  I've just noticed that I've been extremely tired for the past couple of weeks.  I don't know if this is just malaise from being between jobs since Thanksgiving -- I'm going back to my profession on Monday, or if being off hydrocodone has lowered my energy.  I've even been too lethargic to post on this forum.  

Aside from that, I just wanted to say hello to the people who have been around a little while and see how you're doing, as well as welcome people who have found this board.  The people here are great, and this is a wonderful, supportive, safe place.

Hope everyone had a good new year and is hanging in there.  

If anyone else is experience this exhaustion, let me know.

Cheers.

SWJ
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
i understand what u r sayn! u dont have the energy u had while ur body was running overtime on whatever chemical was ur poison. i swear by the L-Tyrosine amino acid, and a good vitamin. also, remember to hydrate as much as you can stand. there r some OTC pills that give a boost, dunno how you feel about substitution but it's out there.  sometimes just the act OF taking a pill feels good, cause thats what we did!
Lisa
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
i understand what u r sayn! u dont have the energy u had while ur body was running overtime on whatever chemical was ur poison. i swear by the L-Tyrosine amino acid, and a good vitamin. also, remember to hydrate as much as you can stand. there r some OTC pills that give a boost, dunno how you feel about substitution but it's out there.  sometimes just the act OF taking a pill feels good, cause thats what we did!
Lisa
Helpful - 0
I'm in the same boat sweetie... and I can't sleep w/o the help of some Xanax.

But I cut way back I'm doing 1.5 mg a day 3 .50's 3x's a day.  

If you are not taking them ... no sense in starting... it's just something else to have to wean off of.

Start taking vits... and try to forceyourself to stay busy...
Honestly it works.

Gip
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.