Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Amithy,Vicaddict

Hey there!Whenever I knew that I was running out I would do ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING I could to get all the things I needed to get done because I knew that I would not be worth a ****!I can't tell you how many times I gone to a dentist and said I had a horrible toothache and gotten a supply of pills.(Which tears me in peices because I'm a christian and hate myself for the lying,yes,I do alot of praying!! that I needed were morning upon waking and at night so I could get past the creepy-crawley legs,arms, well all over!I'm so sorry that all of this stress is hitting you at one time.PLEASE,PLEASE be careful and if you EVER,EVER need someone to talk to(I'm almost always online)PLEASE,PLEASE write me at allkindsoffun2aol.com. I'm  a mom of three children (ages 10,7, and 3)and I'm a really good shoulder to lean on.Please take care and please write!
                             Skyy321
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
149087 tn?1258453820
It is nice to find others that have fibro. There are so many ppl out there that still dont believe us. But hey we know that the pain is real!

And yes I can relate to when you run out of pills you try to get everything done because you know that you will be bed bound until you get a refill. That actually happened to me just yesterday. In my post below, If you remember I told that my meds got stolen on New Years. Well I am not due to see the dr until the 16th. I filed a police report and everything. Well I went all this week without any of my norco, and I will honestly say that I bet I was out of bed no more than 2 hours a day. I felt like such a pathetic POS. I couldnt even get out of bed to help my son with his homework, he had to come into my room, and that makes me so damn mad. I hate this fibro ****! So yesterday I managed to get a couple of hydros so that I could get out of bed and do some housework, it was starting to get nasty. Not to mention the piles of laundry I needed to do.

So yeah I can relate to the whole fibro thing. I hate it.

I take requip for the restless legs, it really helps alot. Its an amazing med. I have also found an amazing over the counter pain med. It also has some kind of sleeping med in it. It is called legatrin PM. I have been taking this also for my legs (thats where most of my pain is). If you run out early you should try this one it really works well.
Helpful - 0
Hey there -

When you first posted - I sent you a post  - I too have Chiari - I had the surgery back in 02 - after many misdiagnoses and other spinal surgeries.  

I just made another post telling Scarlet that I have just hit my head - REALLY BAD - and I think I'm back in the same boat as I was pre-surgery.  My back is hurting, I'm ready to puke at the drop of a hat, my sinuses are killing me, I'm feeling really light headed - etc....

Did you get the decompression surgery?

It is rare to meet someone else with Chiari - just wanted to let you know that you found one on this forum too!
Helpful - 0
Wow, there is two of me or two of her. lol
Amythis2779
Let me guess...your name is Amy
You were born in Feburary of 1979?
Helpful - 0
Thanks hun! Appreciate it!! Glad to see you here with us!
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
I thought the same thing amithy, when I saw your screen name. I have been a member of this site for awhile though, and I didnt want to change screen names. I use this same screen name for almost every site I go to. My name isnt amy though, its Aurora, but yes I was born in Feb of 79...lol. I just choose to spell amythist that way because the correct spelling is usually already taken.

Mema...I have never actually met anyone else who has had chiari. Wow thats unusual, well they told me that chiari is very rare. There is however a child that had chiari not too far from me and she has had a really bad time with it. I have been lucky. Mine is not that severe. Well not bad enough right now to have surgery, so they say. They are more concerned with the pituitary tumor, its causing all sorts of problems with my body.

Well so far I have met someone who also has fibro and now chiari. All I need now is to meet someone who had cushings disease and I will be set. LOL.

I hope everyone is doing ok tonight, as for me, uh well same ol same ol. I seem to have days like the movie groundhog day. The same thing happens everyday over and over.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.