Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

addict

I am new to the forum but not new to drugs,,,long family history of alcohol,,and drugs,,well I am writing today because this will be my 3rd day with no vic's or morphine cr and I am still  dying,,I have been hooked since 2003 and I am sick of it,,,well besides the no sleeping for 3 days and vomiting for the last two and everything else kiling me,,I mean KILLING me,,depression real bad,,,well just thought to write because I need some support and help through thisssss   bugsy
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
176889 tn?1234352582
Hang in there, hero!  advice so far sounds about right - any way to get some physical help? ER? find an anchor if you can - a song, a picture, a perfume, a view of the sky... we're all with you...

LS I responded to your post way down below - if you can't find it lemme know and I'll rewrite up here...     nefesh
Helpful - 0
I need you to fight this with everything you have deep within you...I am trying to kick too... I have to know and see this can be done... No temporary high is worth living in this freaking hell... I know you know that... Hang in there.
Helpful - 0
thanx so much all,,,pretty tough today but I just ate a half of a english muffin and now  paying for it!!but slowly getting there !!!I am 43 year old nurse with a daughter in med school nd I am an addictttttt,,,,,rel **** huh well,,,,,,,thanks for all the support,,luv you all,,,I will be determined ti stay strong in 2007.....bugsy
Helpful - 0
bad bad day tomorrow is day 4
Helpful - 0
Oh lordy sweetie... I sure do feel for you.   Only thing I can say to you is...it will get better.

Why don't you try to get to the ER and THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING to get you over the worst of it..some of the list you just typed seemed pretty heavy duty to me.    I'm not even in a position to tell you whether a C/T withdawal from any of the list can do physical damage.

Honestly, you can get some help and feel more at ease and not as much discomfort.  Try to get yourself to the Emergency Room...

Let me know how you make out
Gip
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I can't give you any info either, other than going to the ER like gipsee said. She's right about them giving you something to help you through the worst part of it. But, please do go because sometimes there can be convulsions, and other dangerous things.

I know you want off the drugs and that's great. Just do it safely. Don't leave yourself open to more symptoms of w/d than you have to.

I'm glad you have come this far. Please keep us posted so we know how you're doing.

Take Care and Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
Oh Bugsy,please don't try to do this alone!Even if you have to find an ER thats out of the way do it.It pains ME so bad to hear all the pain YOU are in! Please,please get some help if you think that you need it.But only you knows what you can handle.Hopefully,tonight you will get some rest and tommorow will be better.IT WILL GET BETTER!!Please keep in contact,I'll be rooting for you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.