A
A
A
Close

am i posting this in right place /heroiin/ ? need answers,worried

need solid info on son s use of opium?heroin?etc...yhx,tanggirl
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You need to find a qualified drug treatment place, pack up everything you've found, and take it IMMEDIATELY to them for identification.  You could also take it to the police dept.  You also MUST check him in somewhere IMMEDIATELY.  You are not going to be able to contol a drugged out teenager at home--he is not going to be compliant, and things will get immesurably worse.  He needs help right away, and he is NOT trustworthy, no matter what he tells you about what he'll do to stay home instead of going away to treatment.  Don't forget, if the police got wind of drugs in your house, you might find YOURSELF under arrest---not helpful to your son!!  You can also buy over-the-counter drug tests at the pharmacy to see exactly what he's on.  Send him to treatment---whatever you have to do to pay for it, do it, mortgage the house, sell the car, whatever.  
Trust me, from someone who knows.
Good luck
Helpful - 0
THX 4 HELPING OUT...MAYBE U COULD TALK TO ME PERSONALLY...ONLINE..PHONE..I WANT 2 PIK UR BRAIN...TANGGIRL TO CRIMINAL
Helpful - 0
The people who get this S*** to young kids should be SHOT...WTF.  I'm glad I grew up when I did.  I never had exposure to any of that stuff.

She's talking about a child who is 15...I would be frantic.
Helpful - 0
yep. i read your last post. iv been a heroin n cocaine addict for 9yrs. and from what you described it sounds like he is smoking crack  and opium wich is what the empty pen tube is for. as for the aluminum foil that is what hes smoking the herion/opium on..hes melting the opium on the foil and inhaling the smoke with the pen tube and possibly using the pen tube to smoke the crack too. the rocks you found sound like "black robk opium" and the white rocks sound like crack.
Helpful - 0
oops typo i mean .."black rock opium". since i obviously cant see what your looking at..im just telling you what it sounds like to me from my expiriences over the past 9years..and i agree that its so wrong for people to sell drugs to kids, people have lost there morals. how can they knowingly destroy a kids life over making a little money..its sad
Helpful - 0
tang impossible to definitly label this but if I had a bet I would say crack cocaine (they smoke it through the hollow pen,,this also could be mixed with heroin to make a "speedball"  anyways,,,,very bad,,read the posts,,great knowledge here,,,,,,bugzzz
Helpful - 0
Yup....definately in the right place hun. I responded under your last post.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.