Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

all my new friends,too bad we were not closer!!

Good morning all....well DAY 5  WOW  WOW,,,after 75-90mgs of vic's day with 60-90 morphine chaser and of course 4-5 soma to take the edge off,,,I HAVE NOT HAD 1 PILL,,,,yippee,,,,I slept a little last night,,feeling a little better today ..guess what!!!I walked this morning for 20min,,yes at 6am,,Now I am exhausted but I am on my way!!!except for the dam sneezing and the plumbing still is not functioning correctly,,,thats OK,,hey  everybody,,guess what!!!I have new friends,,,yes all of you,,I am so  so  so  so  determined to change this 43 year old body back into what it used to be,,full of energy,,full of life,,ecttttt,,,well,,I have a new saying for 2007,,,Lets get HIGH on LIFE!!!!it makes us stronger,,I am not leaving this forum,,I need you guys,,,,,,THANXXXX,,,bugzzzzzzz
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I have been cold, too. You hear about women wearing things from Victria Secrets?? Not me. I have flannel granny gowns that start hight up on the neck and go down to my feet. The sleeves are long, too. I still manage to stay cold. This must be part of w/d from several drugs because I'm tapering on fentany pain patch duragesic.

My Best To All....LS
Helpful - 0
Cold? Man I was cold all the time. While at  the summer house I had the heat cranked up to 80. Somebody in the morn. rose and  turned it down and that THAT was the only time I lost it. I just yelled: listen you each have you own room and if you are hot then go into there and close your door and open the damn window. Boy that got their attention.
Helpful - 0
WOWWWWW! Way to go to youuuuuuuuuu hun!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awsome news, just awsome! I have noticed too with my tapering that I am always cold. I am never cold!!!!
Go figure. But I don't have those nasty cold sweats as bad now that I am tapering. I just cannot wait to be completely free of these things completely.

I am so glad to hear how well you are doing AND what positive energy you are bringing with you to us!!

Keep trucking hun!!!
Helpful - 0
Is anyone sneezing a lot too? wondering if I really had a cold too but it didnt start until all the other **** stared. Any thoughts?
Helpful - 0
Being cold is the worst... isn't it?   I can't get warm no how no way... thankfully, the weather in the NE has been somewhat warm for us this time of year.

I'm literally freezing througout .. it's an unusual experience...

Hopefully this too shall pass.

After really going through a Full Detox from Opiates.. I want to really light into everyone who prescribes these things on a continual basis.   They have got to know what long-term use does to people.   I frankly don't get it.

Take care.. Take a deep breath...one more day

Gip
Helpful - 0
LOL man it is cooooold! I gots the long johns on, a robe, a jacket, and a blanket. Cant forget the fleece lined boots LOL.

Only today is feeling better than all the days so far, maybe im coming out of the woods? Im not gonna count my eggs too soon though, we'll see as the day progresses.

Hang in there!

rsd_al
Helpful - 0
Bugsy, yep being cold all the time that was me!  I had this heater right next to me at work.  Thought I was just old and cold.  hahah lol  I was wearing at least two layers of everything at home.  My house is also old and I live in a cold place, so that didn't help.  I had the chills one minute and the sweats the next...Isn't the w/d wonderful?  I'll tell you what, once you get through the worst, you will turn the corner and start feeling better everyday instead of worse everyday.  Keep it up, and we will all be here.
Helpful - 0
Right behind you buddy. Beggining of Day 4 here. Still dont want to get out of bed but feeling better. still get cold, everything goes right thru me...literally. Keep going and stay strong.  Hope your day continues to get better!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.