Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry mati,,,cheer up there will be better days  although I think I feel like you right now,,,,,,bugz
Helpful - 0
sending a big ole hug and kiss to help you feel better
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX  Don't know how to make them larger..
Helpful - 0
There was a wrong turn here. I feel fine. But I can always use hughs and kisses and whatnot. So thanks a bunch(:
Helpful - 0
I'm doing just fine.   I'm in the office.   Kept really busy yesterday I had a ton of e-mail to answer.  Now I'm here at the computer plowing through a contract.   If I get this contrat... I'm buying my new car... LOL... but won't know 'til February.  This is something I really, really have been working for ... for a very long time.

Seems like the busier I am... I'm good.   I have to get reasonably "dressed up" every day... being in panty hose was somewhat of an effort yesterday LOL... that was the worst of it.

Worked all day met friends for a casual drink after work and then went out to dinner.   Life is resuming as normal.   No one seemed to notice any difference in me.  Although I will say, that I could NOT wait to come home and be out of the restaurant.  I'm Antsy.... but it's part of PAWS from what I understand.

Takes the edge off the moment to moment analyzing of how I'm feeling with the W/D thing.

On the W/D thing... I'm not craving which is a good thing... but I know I'm missing that "boost" that enabled me to run around like a nut.  But so what.   I got tired yesterday...tired was a good thing considering the sleepless nights I went through two weeks ago.  Sleeping is a bit sketchy, I did fall asleep last night w/o a Xanax then woke up @ 3 and took 1/2 of a .50 to fall back to sleep.   I don't want to restort to counting pills... but I'm way ahead of schedule on the taper issue.   One day at a time.   I truly had no idea these things were so DEADLY.   Anxiety is miserable and you can't control it.   Nasty ....

I've been reading new post ... if anyone needs some help or encouragement... just ask me.   I'll be happy to help if I can.

Matine... thanks for asking

Seems like you are still going strong.

YIPPEEE...!

One day at a time.

Gip

Helpful - 0
So glad to hear you are doing so great!! Keeping busy is the key. Although you know all to well what that is like while w/ding. But, you have made it and I am so happy for you!!! And yes that anxiety thing is the worst! Actually the panic attacks are the worst, but you know what I mean. And unfortunately it is genetic for me. :( I think that is also why I just cannot do a C/T..afraid of all that striking up panic attacks, and those are hell just the same. Don't want to add to what I already have on my plate. Know what I mean jelly bean? ;)

I want to also say GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK..loads of it! On this new contract!! I do hope you get it hun.

Glad your still with us here!! You can never leave!!!!!!!!! Well, ok..I HOPE you never leave. That better???

HUggs g/f!
Helpful - 0
176889 tn?1234352582
very happy for y'all... sparks of inspiration profiles in courage... and I mean it!  it's the real thing...
I went in to work today, driving, relating, creating, even walking in the beautiful cool sun, great... except I'm wore to the bone, sick, can't face tonight's thinktank partner again and he's such a good guy... I'm surrounded by such excellent warm wonderful people in this forum and in my life and I'm just out of wack out of synch - what happens when we take all these tylenol and pain pills and really get some sort of sickness... just sweat a little more? take a coupla pills and call me in the morning? does it just mask it? all I can think about is getting oxy 20's, flushing all the rest, taking one in the morn and one in the evenin' and that's IT... or is this just further machinations of a twisted mind??? Y'know I was thinking we should all pause and thank Heaven for the FLU!  Have you noticed how many people were able to do withdrawals under cover of the flu???  Whodda ever thought they'd ever say that the flu can actually be a blessing...!!  ahm in entropy  L- Nefesh
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.