Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bugzzz flushed them,,,whew,,,thanxxx

flushedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,almost  lost it,,,,day 5  day 5  day5,,,,gettin tired now though    thanx  friends,,,,,,,,,,bugzz
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW PROUD I AM AND OTHERS WILL BE ALSO.  SWEET DREAMS MY FRIEND.
Helpful - 0
You just made a HUGE milestone.  Thanks.  We can all go back to the post and your moment and draw stength from it.  You should change your nick to a**kicker.
Helpful - 0
Woot!!

Way to go!!
Helpful - 0
176889 tn?1234352582
can't help but apply to you those famous words that everytime I hear the original never fails to give me goosebumps by the man whose birthday comin' right up is also my b-day "FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Unfortunately the royal "we" don't quite apply over here yet... but reading your notes gives me some hope...   L, Nefesh
Helpful - 0
All what they all said xs 3!!! Way to go sweety!! HUGE HUGE milestone!!

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.