Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

jt mx and orangefrye

hey my fellow friends,,did you see the write up by gip,,,whew ,,lots of stuff,,heads in the right place,,,anyways,,,,day 5 and its been up and down,,not in a great place yet,but on my way,,,stomach still twisted,,sleeping is getting better,,appetite fair to poor,,almost had a weak moment this mornig but threw away 3 ms contins,,I prob would have swallowed all of them if I was'nt on this forum,,I am exhausted though,,started the day strong,but now petered  out,,take care  and be strong.....we all can make it,,,I am here for you all,bugzzz
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Right on bugz!

Im hangin in there also, and for the record havent felt the need to use any of the meds I got to help out =)

Still feelin rough, but know it is gonna pass.

We can do it!!
Helpful - 0
I guess I'll watch a movie with my two girls,,daughter 22,,(medical school) ha ha ,,home for another week,,anyways,,how ironic is that,,I hope I dont ask her to write me a script,,,whew,,,and my wife of 23 years,,,wow,,I seem old,,I'm not that old  am i????(43)  anyways ,,,day 5 ending soon,,luv ya all thanx for the support,,bugzz
Helpful - 0
Go for it bro, and your not that old I will be 48 next month, just celebrated the 29th anniversary last month, 6 kids all grown now. 5 boys and 1 girl, the youngest is turning 21 soon.

Gots 5 grandkids with 1 in the oven LOL.

Have a great evening!
Helpful - 0
43 myself. Thats not old haha    One 16 year old daughter that recently got 1st job at CVS. another sign?  lol  hanging in there as best I can
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Dang, I feel like a baby, all wet behind the ears, milk on my tongue stuff...
Naw, really I'm on day 17 and doing that Tony the Tiger GREAT!
The fog is lifting, I see things like I have brand new eyes, smell like never before. Hell, I'm alive. Have you guys watched the video for Nicklebacks, "If Everyone Cared"??? You gotta, if you dont do anything else, it my inspirational song I play on the way to work every morning. Music helps to soothe my beast.
You guys are the best stay on here, or I will miss u. cant have that ;-) I'm 36! lol
Lisa
Helpful - 0
That IS an awsome song!! ANd how true that song is!! My oldest was listening to it over Christmas. I love nickleback..but have not been ME in so long, so I am not much up with all the new stuff. Saw the video too...Awsome song, indeed!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.