Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 7 and feelin better

Well I made it to day 7! I still feel weak, but the pains are less, and so is the stomach and intestinal stuff. The RLS is a lot less.

My mind, and sense of smell is sharper! It's a no brainer now, it's all over but the waiting to be 100% strength back. My brain wants to go, but the body aint up to it yet LOL.

The last few days seems like a blurr, and I am sooooo glad this forum is here. Everyone here is great! You can beat this demon!

I wasnt planning on doing this, but glad the circumstances happened that caused me to have to. I love the feelings im having, and the clarity of my thinking. All the others that have traveled this path are right, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Allen
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
I feel ya, man. Its such a sweet surrender, huh? Withdrawal is like taking a crawl through hell. You are strong! This is a piece from one of my favorite songs...
That surrounds me
Are you an angel
Am I already that gone
I only hope
That I won
Helpful - 0
It is amazing how much drugs deaden all the senses I could smell everything and taste again and then the emotions poured in and I did feel more human then a walking zombie! you are getting through the worst I am happy to hear you could work! I would love to work, but still having tempertantrums maybe in a month or 2 hugs and a pat on the back to you!
Helpful - 0
Hey Lisa! I sure do, and sending some back at ya!!

It is amazing how much clearer everything is. My mind is sooo clear, I want to just get going soooo bad. When im sitting I cant really tell there is anything wrong, but when I go to walk I feel like 10 tons LOL.

That is great lyrics!

I tell ya the HELL was worth it! I believe it is all attitude, if you really want it. Im really proud of you too, you and the ones that went down this path were my inspiration. Couldnt have done it without knowing the unknown.

Nothin to be afraid of thats for sure, just some real uncomfortable few days, then things turn for the good!
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
My inspiration was simple, my addiction no longer held a place in my life. My daughter knows everything. Take a sec and read what just happened with her. the post about children...SAPPY.
It's ABSOLUTELY made me cry, and made my whole day brighter. She watched as I went through withdrawals. I explained it to her, and she and my boyfriend held my hand my head, whatever I needed. And this forum, all 3 things=success for me. I will never go back!!!!!!!!!
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Hats off to you hun!! Way to go!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.