Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

VICADDICT N CHEM..you were right!

my pharmacy just filled my script of xanax a day early like you said they woul! im gona walk to get it cuz im way to shakey to drive after 3 days without it. wow this is such a relief. maybe il b able to sleep tonite now. thankr for the info on that.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Woohooooooooo....I knew they would. Cool Beans!! Hope it makes you feel so much better!!
Helpful - 0
Yippee for you becareful walking there! post when you get back and feeling a little better! The sad thing is i will be by the computer all day!lol
Helpful - 0
i just got back from the legal pharmacy i had to walk in 18-farenheight degee weather lmao, its cold here in Mass during the winter. all i can say is thank god for insuance cuz they only charged me $1.00 for my whole script 50 1mg xanax tabs. i took 3 xanax  about 20 mins ago and im slightly feeling better..im sure i gotta wait a bit longer for them to fully work though. the only reason i took 3 {wich i never do} is cuz i hadnt had any for a solid 3days so my anxiety was way out of contol i realy thought i was having a heart attack cuz of the sharp shooting chest pains over my pouning heart (wich literaly dropped me to my knees as i clutched my chest in physical pain while sweating wich only caused more anxiety and fear). i am gona make sure i ration ouy my xanax on my nex refill, i dont wana go through that again. the only reason i ran ouyt early was cuz i lower my methodone i little to fast and  was get more anxiety cuz of that, so im thinking of increasing my methodone dose 5mgs back up to 70mgs this week..just to get comfy again til i see my doc for subutex..thaks every one who relied to my posts tryn to help me..it meaned alot to me.
Helpful - 0
I know the cold hurts here too being im in the windy city! yes if you are not comfy then by all means go up 5 plus you dont want compisate w/the zanis, and yes the pain will bring to your knees posted something for you on your other post.now sit down relax and get better you should feel them kicking in. hugs
Helpful - 0
After three days of being without them... a 1 mg pill would have put you in la la land.

She'll be sleeping for a while... LOL.....

I'm so glad you guys talked her in to a day early script.   I can get my scripts up to 4 days early... here it's 20% of the used script.   Prolly why I never ran out of script... huh.

The C/T xanax w/d is 1000 x's worse than doing C/T opiate W/D.  I truly don't know how she survived it.

Helpful - 0
um ima man lol.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.