A
A
A
Close

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE,PLZ!!!!

WILL SOMEONE TALK TO ME PLEASE?
31 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't mind at all.I stopped cause it seems like it may be helping a little but not enough,like it used to,the risks are just too high,I would much rather spend my money on other things,too.Ya know!Sometimes I think I don't hurt as bad as what my mind makes me think I am.I don't know.I guess I am just SO TIRED of being dependant on the drugs.I also HAVE to take Plaquenil,Prozac,and Birth control for menstrual regulation.And of corse Celebrex,man that is EXPENSIVE>OMG!!
Helpful - 0
Hello, I am here now, I just woke up, I think I finally slept a little last night. I take trazadone but it hasn't been working so I took 2. lol How are you today?
Helpful - 0
I am very sick to my stomach,have a little headache,sweating severely,and OMG the jitters are awful.I am scared.I have my husband but he is at work right now.
Helpful - 0
hey shorty, please don't be scared, we all are here for you, do you have anything for anxiety? if needed take the simply sleep during the day just to keep you calmed down, i am taking anxiety meds during the day, very groggy but i am more patient with myself this time. since you have lupus and so much pain, do you mind my asking why you stopped?
Helpful - 0
is there anyone out there, no one seems to be answering any of my questions.
Helpful - 0
I AM HERE.I JUST GOT ON. ARE YOU OK?????LOL.
Helpful - 0
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.I IMAGINE IT WOULD BE HARD TO QUIT ESP IF THEY ARE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS SO EASILY.GOOD LUCK TO U!!!GOD BLESS!!!!!
Helpful - 0
MY PARENTS ARE CLOSE BY.BUT IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TALK TO THEM B/C I DON'T WANT THEM TO WORRY ABOUT ME.YEAH IT IS HARD TO TALK FACE-TO-FACE WITHA STRANGER THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET ESPECIALLY ABOUT YOUR MOST PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS,ISN'T IT?MY MOM AND DAD ACTUALLY STEPDAD,HE RAISED ME FROM WHEN I WAS 5 AND NOW I AM 28,GOT DIVORCED ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AFTER BEING MARRIED 22 YEARS.UNBELEIVABLE.I LOVE THEM BOTH AND STILL GO SEE THEM ABOUT ONCE A WEEK AT LEAST.I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS SO I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO OCCUPY ME,ALTOUGH I DO HASVE A NEPHEW,ALMOST 2,THAT I THINK OF AS MINE AND I BABYSIT ON FRIDAYS.HE IS PRECIOUS.THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSIGHTS.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
I'm back, let me read what you've posted here and we will catch up...
Lisa
Helpful - 0
I too have my  mom and stepdad. They are together and have been since I was two. My  dad died when my mom was pregnant w/ me:( Are you doing ok now? how many hours since your last pill/ pills? how many did you flush? that takes a lot of courage, I couldnt' do it.
Helpful - 0
I TOOK A 7.5 MG HYDRO AT 2:27.SO IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 4 HOURS AND 11 MIN.I FEEL A LITTLE SICK TO MY STOMACH AND I HAVE A MILD HEADACHE.I FLUSHED 42 PILLS.IT WAS HARD BUT I AM SO TIRED OF MY LIFE BEING THIS WAY.I AM READY 4 A CHANGE.LOL.
Helpful - 0
Hello Shorty, I am new to this forum, just started to post today. I am so so sorry to hear about your brother. It has to be very hard to deal with. And on top of that, having to fight the addiction to the pills. Being today as the first time I have been posting, I see there are alot of very caring members on here, and hopefully it will help you, I know already it has helped me out. Again, I am sorry about how things are not going to good right now, but there is always tomorrow. I hope your tomorrow is better.
Helpful - 0
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.SO TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY POSTING? IT IS MY 2ND.IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING,WHAT IS YOUR SITUATION? LOL.BLESS U!!!
Helpful - 0
shorty,

YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO GET THUR THIS......
YOU MUST MUST  TRUST YOURSELF!! DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP EVERY TIME SOMETHING SMALL HAPPENS......
IF YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF SOME XANAX THAT WILL HELP... SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU CALM...

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY   IF YOU BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER.....

IF YOUO LET GO AND LET GOD    GOD CAN DO THINGS US HUMANS CAN'T

STAY STRONG.
ST
Helpful - 0
to the person whose brother went to be with God-thats tough, but as the bible says we can see them again-one day
========can anyone give me some advise=========
hi
i have been on hydrocodone 10/500 for 8 1/2 years also soma and oxycotin 20 mg
i am supposed to take 8 hydros a day and 4 somas and 2 oxys at night
but i take 30 or so hydros a day-10-15 somas a day-and between 8-12 oxys a day--i can get an unlimited suppy of the hydros and somas--oxys only get what dr will give
over past year i have ran out for 4 days here 6days there
longest was out was 7 days
can anyone who has whipped the pain pill addiction -can you tell me day by day what withdrawls you went through-i know every one is different-but give me an idea- and day by day your enegy level-eating habbits etc... please tell me the whole 9 yards
like i said i can get all i want for almost nothing, that is not the point-point is i have 2 kids now 15 and 14-i have missed them growing up and i dont want to kill my liver
and big problem i face when out is i dont feel like doing anything, like take trash out etc....
example::::::::::
lets say we have a leaky facet in kitchen needs the washer changed--15 cent part-20-30 min of work--but this is my problem, without any pain meds (narcotic) i dont feel like doing it, then i say as soon as i get my script in i will do it, and once i get more pills, all i want to do is sit and watch t.v., i dont feel like fixing faucet
but when i am out of pills = in my mind i think once i get pills i will do it=but once i have them=i just relax
like i said i can get pills-from dr's or friends, but there has been them rare times when no one had and i had to suffer for a few days
---but i am planning on quiting--any advice
please help
steve
Helpful - 0
I know, I am at the walk in clinic and have been to the ER. I go to several different pharmacies cuz I'm embarrassed. I was addicted to methadone big time but that's over now.  I got it free from someone and had an endless supply. I traded that addiction for a vic/perc addiction:( Are you going thru W/D now?
Helpful - 0
WOW, First I must say I am SO SO VERY SORRY for your huge loss. I really have no experience on that only a pray for you.
     As for the pills, I to have been taking about 10 750 Vic. and Norcos everyday for the last year and 3 months. I too flushed my down the toilet on New Year's Eve. I went cold turkey, this is and was the only way I could have done it unless I went inpatient somewhere which I would not do due to my two small children (whom thought I had the flu). So, look I am here tonight my 10th day clean. WOW!!! Yes, I am still having days were I don't feel that great EMOTIONALLY. That is why this site you are on is so FLIPPEN WONDERFUL!!! Shorty you can do this. Yes, it will suck. Yes, at times you feel as if you want to go to sleep and not wake up. THIS IS VERY NORMAL. But, there is always hope in everything you do and everything you try to fix. Your first three maybe four days will be the toughest. Although I was doing this for alit over a year, you five man it maybe 5 or 6 days. The good news is during these days you will feel like crape but you just keep thinking about how you can do this. How it is only a few days. How it is now all leaving your body. By day 6 you will beadle to think like you haven't been able to think in 5 years. I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. Things will be a lot brighter. You can do this. Don't lose this site it is perfect for you and whenever you need someone they will be here. I will check back in a bit to see how you are. IT WILL BE OK.
Helpful - 0
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU 4 YOUR SUPPORT.I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE S***. I WILL HAVE TO GET OFF HERE IN A FEW BUT WILL BE BACK AROUND 10 OR 11 PM TONIGHT.GOD BLESS.LOL.
Helpful - 0
Well, I guess my situation is just like everyone else's. I want off these pills and the merry-go-round that goes with it. I take approx, 10 a day, they dont help anymore with the pain, and it just has about ruined me financially, and I dont want to lose my girlfriend over it. I really dont have anyone to lean on for support, (although, I found plenty of it here today). I am going to start a taper, and just hope I have the strenght to get through it. I think I have found the right place to ask questions and hope I can give some support back as well. I do know one thing, I never thought I could type as good as I am typing today, I had today off work, had to take my father to a doc appt, and hopefully today will be a start to a new beginning. Good Luck to you also, and again, I am really sorry about what happened with your brother. It must really hurt and it does help to talk about it, I guess.
Helpful - 0
i have to make this quick--got to go to town

i dont feel i get high anymore--that ended years ago---but-but without them i am misurable--i dont think i get hi--but without the pills i dont feel normal-so i dont really know--i mean i can take enough pills in a day--and you could take 3 grown men-who have never taken pain pills before--and devide what i take between the 3 say 10-13 or so each--and the pills would get each of them hi--exspecially if you add the somas and oxys in, i mean i can function just fine with all that narcotics in my blood-drive fine talk fine--talk to a police officer and they have no idea i have taken that many-they have no idea i have even taken 1--i dont drink --but even after all these years--i think if i drank beer- i would probably get hi though, not bragging here--i am stupid, i tell all i know when they get hurt-or if ever get hurt--try all pain meds =-=non nacartics 1st-before getting hydos, and dont put off surgerys as i have--had truck wreck messed up both knees right shoulder--hurniated neck c6,7---back t-10
and low back L 1,2,3 and i think its S 1--after wreck i had 8 1/2 yrs ago--i waited 4 years to have knees done, that was 4 1/2 yrs ago---i keep putting right shoulder torn rotator cuff surgery off--then alot of surgerys for neck and back, but believe it--i can still function and get around ok
got to go will write more later
steve
Helpful - 0
YOU CAN DO IT.JUST HAVE FAITH.I KNOW IT IS EASIER THAN IT SOUNDS.YOU MAY HAVE A FEW ROUGH DAYS.BUT FRON THEN ON IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER.LOL.GOD BLESS.
Helpful - 0
I AM FEELING VERY ANXIOUS.WHAT CAN I DO.ADVICE ANYONE??????
Helpful - 0
Yes you will feel that way for awhile (3 or 4 days). It will get worse before it gets better. YOU CAN DO IT. Just a few days. I know it sucks so bad. You are getting there already. DONT STOP SWEETIE. XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
I took my last pill at 5:00PM yesterday so I made it thru 24 hours! lol, but I am shaking, throwing up, diaherra, my legs and my feet are killing me, any suggestions out there?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.