Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bugsy how is day 7????

So, how do you feel today sweetie???? I have been thinking about you and what you are feeling?
XOXO, Heather
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey yall,,day 6,,,, well not bad today,,plumbing still leaking,,appetite better,,sleeping better,,,exercised @ 6am ,,,what??? yes,,exercised @6am,,anyways,,going from 90mgs vic's & 90mgs m.s contin for years,,well dont forget the soma 5-6 day depending,,I FEEL great,,,,well lets not exaggerate,,OK  I did alot of chores today,,we had some flood damage and I finally repaired everthing,,I am out of work right now for a bum shoulder,,I thought it was getting better but I used it today just nailing and stuff and now it throbs!! I am pissed!!!!,,I dont need anything for it,,only because I know I can't,,but I wanted to start working out and I know this shoulder will screw it up!!so in that respect I could be better,,I go to the doctors tomorrow with my MRI to see if surgery is needed,,I really dont care at this point I've had over 10 of them from sports,,and as far as the pain goes,,we will TRY to stay away from the NARC's,,,anyways I care for yall and I will definitly be around,,I need help and I know it,,,guys,,girlss,keep in touch with the bugzz I am going to need it,,
Helpful - 0
Hey at least your working out! my idea of that is making from 1 floor of the house to the other!I will get a workout tomorrow have to take my daughter dress shopping for ROTC milt ball what a nightmare!hate the mall, evil, to many people ! any way your doing great!I am here for you!
Helpful - 0
WOW Great job sweetie, This is great news. I am very happy you are up and moving around. And WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO you worked out and at 6am I am truly impressed. Im still having a hard time getting basic house work done. LOL Anyways I am happy to hear you are well. As for your shoulder pain I can relate to that. That is what got me into this mess in the first place (pain med.s). I so happy your still trucken.

XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.